Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's not easy being CUTE

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls will often use cute instead of sexy/handsom/hot because it's a neutral word and doesn't "out" them too much.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by vdk
*Spiked hair is not bad. I guessing you have the wrong impression. Look at Colin Farrel in SWAT or The Recruit for inspiration. His hair is short but spiked well.

*DONT use gel. Use stuff like moulding paste which doesnt clog your hair and make it look plastic. In the longer run its cheaper since you only need to use a little bit of it compared to AFCs which use a bucket load of gel every morning. You can throw bricks at their heads and it would bouce off cause it is so hard.

* Like someone said, a little bit of facial would be good. Maybe 1-2mm in length just so its visible.
Yes, use wax or moldingpaste. Use something good like a shaper (They are expensive though like 25$+ for a jar)...

Gel is very out and it makes your hair glog and look stupid in compare.

When doing spikey looks make sure it looks "randomish" but with an intention. That is the random has it's reasons.

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Knicknack
you are a good looking guy.
:eek: Man, I need to move to the US. I'd clean up.

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*DONT use gel. Use stuff like moulding paste which doesnt clog your hair and make it look plastic. In the longer run its cheaper since you only need to use a little bit of it compared to AFCs which use a bucket load of gel every morning. You can throw bricks at their heads and it would bouce off cause it is so hard.
Is it just me or do you imply that everybody who uses gel puts a ****load of it in their hair, but everybody who uses moulding paste only takes a little of it and thus it looks good?
I prefer gel to moulding paste, but only use a little of it and girls like it.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Spikey,quirky hair sh1t is like the calling card for metro's nowadays ..no offense.

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by THA REALNESS
Spikey,quirky hair sh1t is like the calling card for metro's nowadays ..no offense.
This dude is fukkin right!;)

Dont do that shyt, crazy?

Tai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats wrong with spikey hair? just as long as you dont overdo like really thick pike and really long.