Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

its impossible people with perfect lifes like chester benington suicide

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
(hes main vocalist of linkin park, or was)

hes rich af, good looking, recognizable, and bilions people binge watch his videos and listens to his music, including girls.

people say its drugs but he could afford all psychiatrists on the earth and more than that

its impossible he suicided

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're trivializing depression, you must not know much about it
u guys trivialize everything

Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
imo there is many factor to take into consideration

Many thing can cause someone to fall into depression.

Family and work related stress,bad childhood, genetics( Family history of depression or BDP), substance abuse and many more.
Even depression medication can lead some ppl to suicide

For some ppl its very hard to be happy.

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He was flooded with hate mail that he was reading himself along with the fact that a close friend of his also committed suicide not long before, if I remember the story right. I think there was some belief of relief maybe between the two of them? Some concept anyways that further encouraged him. Couple that for long periods of time of “I hate you, die” etc. and choosing to read it.

Great artist though. Gone too soon. A lot of his work was nothing short of brilliant in my opinion.

“Light That Never Comes” is still my ‘go to’ when I hit the heavy weights. Set it on repeat for an hour..

A

AJ84

Life happens from the inside out. It doesn’t matter much money you have, how many fans you have, how successful you are or how hot your arm candy is, if you think your life is bleak, that’s how life will be for you.

We don’t have to believe everything we think.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Life happens from the inside out. It doesn’t matter much money you have, how many fans you have, how successful you are or how hot your arm candy is, if you think your life is bleak, that’s how life will be for you.

We don’t have to believe everything we think.
Quite true, money and fame can’t buy happiness. I think when it comes to performers that Give their All for shows, they eventually realize they’re not Getting the same quality in their personal lives. Cant get it from hookers, roadies, booze, or drugs…

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
u guys trivialize everything
We don’t trivialize hot girls from 18-27.

You can’t depend on anyone, be committed to anyone, or look for outside factors for validation. All source of dependency and validation must come from within.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you know Chester Bennington story ?

It's amazing he lasted this long... and wow its almost been 2 years since he took his own life. Loved his stuff and saw him in concert, amazing

I still Listen to Linkin Park, since his suicide, i've been paying more attentions to the lyrics.... and they scream someone on the verge of suicide and screaming for help.

Chester Bennington hero was Chris Cornell (Audioslave, Soundgarden), who killed himself aka suicide on May 2017. Chester was July 2017.

About Linkin Park singer Chester Bennington:
He was raped at 7 years old by a family member
His parents divorced when he was 11,
At 12 he was taking cocaine LSD meth cannabis,
At 16 he was a total Junkie living on the street
He's a known alcoholic.
He was also occassionnally injured on the Scene (during concerts and practices)
He got 6 kids from 3 differents wives (he was married 3 times).

So yeah... Money doesn't solve all your issues.

He fought, never hid his addictions... and lost.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We don’t trivialize hot girls from 18-27.

Lol, you guys totally triviaize hot girls from 18-27

What you don't do is marginalize hot girls from 18-27

Lol

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're trivializing depression, you must not know much about it
Not saying that's the case here, but sometimes depression is a physical/medical condition.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

hes rich af, good looking, recognizable, and bilions people binge watch his videos and listens to his music, including girls.

people say its drugs but he could afford all psychiatrists on the earth and more than that

What does any of this have to do with having mental illness? If anything it adds one more thing that makes his life "out of control" that it might make him MORE likely to commit suicide.

This has to be the dumbest thread I've seen in a long time.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
What does any of this have to do with having mental illness? If anything it adds one more thing that makes his life "out of control" that it might make him MORE likely to commit suicide.

This has to be the dumbest thread I've seen in a long time.
seems you know nothing about mental issues bud

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
R

Ranger

This is a man who had it all but not what he really wanted.

Traditionally, this happens to artists, psychiatrists, mental health professionals and lawyers.
You will rarely if ever find a man who is on his path doing this. They continue to attack obstacles and expand.

The problem with successful artists is that they acquire their end game. They don’t start a new game with new, even higher aspirations.
Some are so devoid of a game of any substance that they get involved with even sicker games such as politics. They degrade.

Unfortunately their personality type will always seek and require adoration and acceptance. Not all artists are this personality type but those that are, are in a sh!t world. Especially when they have their end game. Elvis Presley was one of those types. He was never happy unless he was adored. It’s quite disgusting.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You can be rich and popular with women and still totally miserable. The two are not mutually exclusive.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, that’s not how mental illness works.

Sure having money and fame hot chicks etc sounds great for most but when comes to depression your brain pulls the strings.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fame isn't all it is cracked up to be. Neither is being rich. Fame brings you tons of "friends", but then you realize most of them aren't interested in who you are as a person but are just interested in the benefits they can have by associating with a famous person. This includes women who want to date a famous person. A lot of issues. Money, fame, etc, doesn't bring happiness. You have to figure out how to be happy on your own without thinking something external like money or cars or 10 more people in your social circle are what is preventing you from being truly happy.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can have it all and still be miserable. And at the end of the day, he was. Money can't buy permanent happiness.