Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

its impossible people with perfect lifes like chester benington suicide

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drugs do also add up into the issue . Once you’re under influence it’s nice but the after effects are 10x worse including mood and it makes depression even worse .

A seemingly perfect life for you can be a struggle for someone else . People are not all the same .

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He was a LOSER. He probably never had to work a day in his life. There are many "intellectuals" like this. Lenin was one, Karl Marx. Many of the people who want to rule your lives. I haven't seen ANY interviews of this guy don't even know what he looks like or have heard any of his/their songs. I know a girl from Minnesota who did coke at 11 yrs old, on meth through her early 20s, now she's clean 5 years, but married to another woman, really fvcked up woman, but she's still here, very poor workin minimum wage though. I guess her wife makes all the money cause she somehow bought me a Christmas present. She can't have kids due to cancer in the pvssy (cured). THAT would depress me if I was a female. If you talked with her just one minute, you'd think she's retarded but she's not per se and she's not bad-looking, but No Interest in guys. I have to deal with her every week though and she's enthusiastic and upbeat like a retarded cheerleader -I'm totally turned off.

Reading interesting books, getting into various authors' minds keep me hungry for more (perspectives to step into). If I didn't have that, I'd just be existing and thinking "is this all there is?" Reading keeps me from buying sh!t I don't need, it truly is the "idle mind is the devil's workshop" killer. I'll read 4-5 books in rotation at a time, currently RooshV's "Game" is in my rotation and it's negative (but assessing the reality of current male/female relationships) up next to a technical/motivational real estate book which is positive, a stark contrast in outlook, I guess cause you've got to delude yourself and stay positive to succeed in Real Estate investing. Then there's history on the Civil War in the rotation that is just Is, leveling with you on what happened, the madness. Then sci-fi which is a mix of positive and negative.

Musicians tend to be doing self-destructive things always and is a sinful lifestyle, just is, I forget what I've heard recently on a show about being a musician but makes sense, can't remember what exactly was said. I know every aspiring band member I grew up with were seeking out drugs, and pestering me to refill a prescription of hydrocodine from the dentist I'd had. I was more into sports but my friends were musicians, just fell in to their group. My dad surrounded himself with musicians too though he was the jock too. Like father like son.

Vivacity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chester Bennington hero was Chris Cornell (Audioslave, Soundgarden), who killed himself aka suicide on May 2017. Chester was July 2017.
True...one more vital fact.....Chester Bennington killed himself on Chris Cornell's birth day, July 20.

R

Ranger

Depression and the ups and downs of life happen to everyone.
Drugs and alchohol amplify depression in many cases. Especially psychotropic drugs as prescribed. Going to a psychiatrist will get you on psychotropics. This highly elevated your potential for suicide.
Depression in one form or another happens to us all and has been going on since the dawn of time.
Suicide was much rarer in the past.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It just seems to me the introspective creative types have a much harder time with "success" than the rest of the population.

The irony is that the type of person that usually aspires to be a performer or artist and can be very good based on their artistic and introspective talents. See: Chester Bennington, Jim Morrison, Layne Staley, Chris Cornell, Kurt Cobain (ironically the last 3 from the Seattle grunge scene [which I loved!] of the 90's where drugs, withdrawal, depression, and melancholy were almost glorified).

I even see it on a smaller scale in my business. The clients we work with who score high on the creative/right-brain side of the scale (Myers Briggs: INFP-esque) with certain assessment tests, just don't do well in corporate America and flounder badly if they choose an "8-5" white-collar profession.