"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Its always the man's fault.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,510
Reaction score
11,389

Cliff notes:

A girl and her friend made a point to do whatever it took to score backstage passes to rock concerts, even if sex was required. They knew it was wrong but did it anyways so they could be the envy of their friends.

Later in life one of the girls explains how she was always in counseling to address her mental issues. She eventually blames her crazy issues on these bad men that provided booze, drugs, and backstage passes for sex.

I don't condone what happened with someone under age. Hell, these girls probably tried to look older. I doubt the rockstars even knew or ever asked their ages.

But these girls had a choice. In fact they came back for more multiple times and yet it's the man's fault. Not once does she own up to her own poor decisions.

....The things women will do for fame, money, and status. And later regret. Their emotional brain overrides all logic at times.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2022
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
1,296
Gotta love the me2 movement. I've seen it with many young men now being scared to do ANYTHING with women out of fear of being cancelled or having their reputations ruined. It is and will always be the guys fault, most women are not accountable which is unfortunate.
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
And all it takes is one of these nutso chicks to accuse you and you are potentially ruined, even if you're exonerated later.
 

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,052
Reaction score
4,862
Good to see the comment section strongly calling her out.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2013
Messages
1,956
Reaction score
355
I tried watching that "Secrets of Playboy" documentary, made it about three episodes in. Total hit job on Hugh Heffner. Paraphrase of the women interviewed: "I partied there for 20 years and had the best times of my life. If we wanted, Hugh took care of us and we didn't have a care in the world. Now that he's dead and I'm and old and I can't use him anymore, looking back, I feel that Hugh Heffner was a predatory dirty old man who took advantage of women."
 

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,020
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Location
Florida
Women are actually very capable of rational thought; think about women scheming against other people for example. Their appeal to emotions and childishness is a smokescreen for mental laziness and recklessness.

This is one reason why men need to live lives worthy of respect and have respect for themselves. Women, like anyone else is not going to respect you automatically.
 

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2013
Messages
1,956
Reaction score
355
Women are actually very capable of rational thought; think about women scheming against other people for example.
Agreed here. They are definitely capable. However, it's true, feelings trump logic more for women than for men. Going with the heard and doing what is needed to sustain SMV will usually rule the day for women.
 

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,020
Reaction score
1,889
Age
42
Location
Florida
However, it's true, feelings trump logic more for women than for men.
Women do this in proportion to how spoiled they are. Urban women are more emotional and think less.
 

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,414
Reaction score
7,928
Age
57
Women do this in proportion to how spoiled they are. Urban women are more emotional and think less.
Know what? That is solid point. I was never spoiled by anyone. Always had to take care of myself but never leveraged my looks the way so many women do. It’s a double edged sword really. Could I have gotten a rich bastard to take care of me? Yes. That just not how I was raised. I was raised to be self sufficient. I’m plenty rational & pragmatic. I have to be. Great point you make.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,052
Reaction score
4,862
This thread is now officially about BeExcellent.
 
Top