Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's a Trap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidcarr

Banned
Reaction score
Dude your logic is flawed. She's sh*t testing you. The way you acted "loyal" means she already has her claws sunk in. You are friendzoned and she's trying to keep you as her own to spoil her and make you think you have a chance, but when an opportunity may arise, she will cut you off and turn you down.

This woman sounds insane. I wouldn't hang out with her again. Plus the conversations sound lame as hell. Find new people to hang out with, I'm sure you can make some friends.
You're being way too cynical about this. I highlighted the negatives but added a post for clarification and balance. She gave me a few opportunities to physically escalate and I didn't bite so she turned to the other guy for attention. Once she got it, she totally roasted his ass. It was bad. Right to his face, too.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I won't repeat what she said to me about him, both behind his back and to his face. But it was f'ing nasty.

She was basically lacing into him like a mean, snotty sorority girl after a bum asked her for spare change. Amazingly, after she completely humiliated and emasculated him, he asked her out on a date! It was crazy! It may not have been the very worst I've ever seen a woman humiliate a man, but it was up there.

Look, I've told you guys not to be cynical and not to believe all women are evil, but if this is normal, y'all are in ****ing trouble. Fortunately I have basically endless options but for the run of the mill guy, dating could be a serious problem.

To be honest, I've actually seen multiple exchanges like this just in the past year alone. Some guy kissing a girl's ass and the girl just totally eviscerates and destroys him publicly. It's not rare.

I've seen a little bit of this side of her before, but nowhere near on this level. For instance, I've lit her up a few times with some jokes, and so I expect a little bit of give and take. But she was totally sadistic towards him and he took it and begged for more.
BS. If you had endless options you wouldnt have ever found yourself in this position.

OP initial post: "I have no options so I go on a 3 man date to try and compete for scraps"

Now: "I have endless options"

OP, do you see how dumb that sounds? Its obvious you DON'T have endless options or this wouldn't have happened because you'd be out with one of your other options rather than thirstily agreeing to that setup.

The other option is this is an elaborate troll post by someone who has nothing better to do than make stuff up.

davidcarr

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah because when you attempt to sell yourself to a woman in that manner it means you are saying she is better than you and baaically putting her on a pedestal.

Its a weak move typically done by nice guys that makes a girls pvssy dry up quicker than you can blink.
Well, he had a two pronged strategy and it failed badly. Even after she turned him into her *****, he still tried to kiss her ass, hold the door open, compliment her. I had put it aside but heard back from her yesterday about another show. So it got me thinking about what had actually happened and how gobsmacked I am trying to make sense of it.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, he had a two pronged strategy and it failed badly. Even after she turned him into her *****, he still tried to kiss her ass, hold the door open, compliment her. I had put it aside but heard back from her yesterday about another show. So it got me thinking about what had actually happened and how gobsmacked I am trying to make sense of it.
Nothing to be gobsmacked about. Being "nice" to try and get laid ALWAYS fails.

davidcarr

Banned
Reaction score
BS. If you had endless options you wouldnt have ever found yourself in this position.

OP initial post: "I have no options so I go on a 3 man date to try and compete for scraps"

OP, do you see how dumb that sounds? Its obvious you DON'T have endless options or this wouldn't have happened because you'd be out with one of your other options rather than thirstily agreeing to that setup.

The other option is this is an elaborate troll post by someone who has nothing better to do than make stuff up.
Why are you so angry? This is the type of anger that turns women off and makes their pussies dry as dust. It's just the internet, bro, calm down. You are being the troll here. No offense taken, there's some bad things going on in your life for you to be this angry. And posting every 30 seconds to this thread doesn't help your credibility either.

davidcarr

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing to be gobsmacked about. Being "nice" to try and get laid ALWAYS fails.
He was giving both of us an ongoing lecture about what meant to be "gentlemanly" and how to "treat a lady" and all of this bull ****. She couldn't handle it any more and told him to go **** himself. He didn't get it though and asked her out again. He was even asking if he could walk her to her door when he was about to give her a ride, so clearly he didn't get it.

It was an oddly entertaining night. She had him going back and forth on a yo yo like an expert. This guy had not gotten laid in a very long time, from the looks of it.

davidcarr

Banned
Reaction score

A troll would claim he had dates lined up 7 nights a week, back to back each night with girls entering and exiting his bedroom nonstop.

What I am saying is that I have women checking me out every night and even approaching me regularly every weekend night and I convert some of those to dates. And sometimes I ignore hot women who are into me when I'm on a date or even when I'm just out with friends so I can enjoy my time with people instead of constantly hitting on girls.

There's some balance to this. The only "trolling" taking place is in your imagination. Again, why so angry? How is your dating life going? Not well from the looks of it.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A troll would claim he had dates lined up 7 nights a week, back to back each night with girls entering and exiting his bedroom nonstop.

What I am saying is that I have women checking me out every night and even approaching me regularly every weekend night and I convert some of those to dates. And sometimes I ignore hot women who are into me when I'm on a date or even when I'm just out with friends so I can enjoy my time with people instead of constantly hitting on girls.

There's some balance to this. The only "trolling" taking place is in your imagination. Again, why so angry? How is your dating life going? Not well from the looks of it.
First I'm not dating, I'm married. And its going fine.

Also, if you had all these women checking you out why did you stay with this chick all night?

davidcarr

Banned
Reaction score
First I'm not dating, I'm married. And its going fine.

Also, if you had all these women checking you out why did you stay with this chick all night?
I already answered your question. Learn how to read.

A lot of married guys don't get laid and their wives get fat and aren't worth a lay anyway. You sound like one of those sexually frustrated guys. Relax bro it's just the internet.

You actually sound a lot like the fat friendzoned guy. You are just like him: angry for no reason, constantly agitated, overly dramatic. He's a super desperate guy who doesn't get laid and you show all of the same characteristics, which means you are likely not getting laid either.

Why not try to get laid? You are married, after all. Doesn't your own wife want to have sex with you? If it was a regular thing and it clearly is not, there's no way you would be this agitated.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude your best move would be to Prospect some other options. And then turn up to the social group with a hot plate on your arm. Then this girl would get off the fence real quick and on her back where she should be.

I mean denial is a nice place but no need to build a condo there.

Old saying went:. The problem with the rat race is even if you win you're still a rat.

The problem with playing orbiter games is.....

BTW cynical often doesn't come into it. This is pre-programmed female behaviour after time they don't even know why they re acting that way. They ust feel something and act on that feeling. And don't ever ask them why you're just get some b******* rationalisation which has nothing to do with the real reason.

Last edited:

davidcarr

Banned
Reaction score
Dude your best move would be to Prospect some other options. And then turn up to the social group with a hot plate on your arm. Then this girl would get off the fence real quick and on her back where she should be.

I mean denial is a nice place but no need to build a condo there.

Old saying went:. The problem with the rat race is even if you win you're still a rat.

The problem with playing orbiter games is.....

BTW cynical often doesn't come into it. This is pre-programmed female behaviour after time they don't even know why they re acting that way. They ust feel something and act on that feeling. And don't ever ask them why you're just get some b******* rationalisation which has nothing to do with the real reason.
What's bizarre is that some of you are assuming this group is my only option. Far from it. I hang out with this 'group' loosely labeled every once in a while but I hang out with other friends and go out semi regularly for night game in addition to dating semi regularly. Yes, it's not an especially good option, but it's not the only option as some of you assume. I have no idea why.

Sure I agree with the latter part. I tried to make a point of it as well. As in, I told her straight up that we were going to the show to meet other people which pissed her off big time. She threw a tantrum and of course I was the bad guy for stating the obvious.

On top of that, most every girl in the group wants to date me, but most of them are ugly. This 7.5 girl is pretty by this group's standards and she has approached me as well. But I don't chase her at all. Because I'm lazy. I'm used to girls pursuing me, like she did initially. So it came to a stalemate, and she was forced to ask me out.

There were at least a half dozen girls that night who were just as attractive and hotter who were staring at me that same night. The thing is, there are other girls in the group, the four of us weren't the only ones in the group present at the show. It was more like 10 of us.

If I make an obvious move on this girl in the group, the other girls are likely to ****block, throw a tantrum, and/or gossip. If SHE makes an obvious move on ME, then the same risk is there with the guys, which is exactly what happened.

So it became a stupid cluster**** and fubar. I still don't chase this girl. Like most spoiled hot girls, I'm a spoiled guy who gets a lot of female attention and I don't like to work to get girls because generally speaking I don't have to.

Assuming I want her despite her tawdry behavior, she will come around. They all do. At that point, it's a real possibility I'll have gotten bored and found something better anyway and moved on. Honestly what are her options? The fat desperate guy driving her around town? The other guy who's already given up? It's not like she's to up to her eyeballs in options, either.

I've written a lot more than I expected to, bu tthese asinine 'you are just an orbiter' comments are just silly. I make no effort to chase her. She's done all of the work so far and I haven't spent a penny on her. All she's doing right now is using orbiters to make me jealous while she gives me free tickets to shows.

The problem is, the more I ignore her, the harder she works to make me jealous, but when she tells the pawn to **** off at the last second this agitates the orbiter to no end, not only because she gives them blue balls but because I'm laughing at him while she does this.

Last edited:

davidcarr

Banned
Reaction score
And sorry to burst another one of your fake bubbles, but this girl is not exactly rolling in dates left and right. She's new in town like the rest of us in this group, doesn't know many people, and works a lot.

davidcarr

Banned
Reaction score
So, basically what happened is that she was repulsed by the driver. However, I was not pursuing her as aggressively as she wanted so she flirted with him in an increasingly obvious way to trigger jealousy and action on my part. Then, at the end of the night, she was totally repulsed by him and totally degraded him to get me to 'rescue' her.

These are very dangerous scenarios. I should've seen this coming or headed it off at the pass. These girls are playing russian roulette with their lives. It's crazy. If I hadn't been there, he might have tried to rape her.

davidcarr

Banned
Reaction score
I think she is also insecure with herself. She asked me: "Dave, do you think I'm a loser?" and "do you think 29 is too old for you?"

davidcarr

Banned
Reaction score
Some, or rather many of you posting strike me as virgins. You guys just randomly throw out terms like "beta" or "orbiter" with no real insight as to what's actually going on.

You guys need to actually go on dates in the real world and use that as a basis for feedback. Pretty embarrassing first run, guys. Hopefully there are some experienced men on this forum. I'm really starting to doubt this.

davidcarr

Banned
Reaction score
So, she had been flirting all night but as the night wound down to a close, she had to make a decision and her choice became clear. She degraded the fat ugly guy and become repulsed by his physical advances. She asked me if I thought she was a loser and asked if I thought she was too old for me.

This is what's frustrating for me. I can't really do much to advance my cause. I just have to wait for the girl to finish flirting with other guys and then choose me.

davidcarr

Banned
Reaction score
One thing I noticed about this girl is that I've never seen her talking with another woman. Not even saying hi. I'm not saying she never has, but in all of the social events I've been to she only talks with men.

I've actually seen her reject or ignore invitations from other women and she always ignores them in a small group setting as well. I don't see this trait changing and it could lead to long term frustration with her flirting with other men even in a relationship.

I'm supposed to see her at a party next week but if this last invite was an indication of what's to come, no thanks! I might pop in just to be polite and say hi, but that's it. This girl enjoys the drama.

Her most likely outcome is that she winds up with a cuck who tolerates her bull**** 100% and then she cheats on him with me and she takes him back anyway.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Lmao. Any fvcker here in SS could sense that u r storytelling an elaborate lie.

Well at least there's some entertainment in SS...

Status
Not open for further replies.