Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's a Trap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're being way too cynical about this. I highlighted the negatives but added a post for clarification and balance. She gave me a few opportunities to physically escalate and I didn't bite so she turned to the other guy for attention. Once she got it, she totally roasted his ass. It was bad. Right to his face, too.
Ok. What I said still stands. Your original post and all the rest are way more cynical than mine. Why did you even make this thread if you don't want other men chiming in and critiquing your F*ck ups? None of us are perfect it happens to the best.

But now you're acting like a wild animal cornered to all of us. So you didn't physically escalate, didn't talk to other women, she left with another dude, probably talks sh!t about you behind your back, oh BUT she asked you to another concert! Dude she's stringing you along and trying to make you miserable. The sooner you realize this and eject the better it is for you. I'm just trying to help, take it or leave it. But don't come back B!tching to me when the same thing happens next time.

davidcarr

Banned
Reaction score
Lmao. Any fvcker here in SS could sense that u r storytelling an elaborate lie.

Well at least there's some entertainment in SS...
Ok. What I said still stands. Your original post and all the rest are way more cynical than mine. Why did you even make this thread if you don't want other men chiming in and critiquing your F*ck ups? None of us are perfect it happens to the best.

But now you're acting like a wild animal cornered to all of us. So you didn't physically escalate, didn't talk to other women, she left with another dude, probably talks sh!t about you behind your back, oh BUT she asked you to another concert! Dude she's stringing you along and trying to make you miserable. The sooner you realize this and eject the better it is for you. I'm just trying to help, take it or leave it. But don't come back B!tching to me when the same thing happens next time.
OK now that's pretty cynical. :p Better than I could do, actually.

But on topic, it goes both ways. If you get repetitive feedback that YOUR feedback is ****-tier, then don't get pissy yourself. It's a two way street.

btw, nothing happened between those two. Those two are the farthest thing from a couple. Check out my latest posts in this thread which you didn't even bother to read before you go on yet another rant.

Last edited:

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually feel better after ranting about it. I'm sure I got worked up over no big deal.

What upsets me is that there were lots of women checking me out and a few even approached me but I tried to be "loyal" to a female friend. Next time, no dice.

I know she's friendzoned these guys but she didn't have to be so brutal about it. She lit his ass up and humiliated him and he still tried to ask her out. I won't even repeat what she said about him but it was pretty bad. I wasn't shocked but it was pretty close. One second she's being flirtatious with him, then she flips on a dime and trashes him in public.

I didn't spend any money on her at all, the driver guy did though.
If a girl asks you out and brings 2 other guys along it is NOT a date and you owed her zero loyality.

When the other girls hit you up you should have gotten phone numbers.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I fell into a trap which I could see clearly, but for obvious reasons, I fell right into it.

A group of us were hanging out a couple of weeks ago. This was during a popular happy hour. None of us in this group are close friends, but we met through mutual co-workers and have been hanging out a lot together recently. One of the women in our group mentioned an upcoming event, a folk singer who was in town that she heard great things about.

So, one of the other gals asks 3 guys (including myself) if we want to go. There are several women there, but she doesn't invite any of them. I say sure, why not, it's practically free (just $10). This was a huge red flag, 1 gal 3 guys? Obviously a cluster**** but since she asked me could I really say no? It probably embarrasses her and she won't want to hang out with me again. Might as well go and see what happens. I don't know this girl very well, we've chatted a few times briefly but never at length. I don't know the other two guys very well either, but again, chatted with them briefly a few times. I don't know if any of them are close friends. I suspect not but don't know since our conversations tend to be brief and superficial and most of us are new in town.

I show up at the event right on time. One of the other guys is there, and then the girl shows up with the third guy: he had offered her a ride. Whatever. The artist isn't bad at all, I was surprised actually. She is a really beautiful gal with a great voice. We "know" lots of people there, it's very informal and I really enjoyed it.

We all head to a nearby bar afterwards. This is when things start to go awry. One of the guys is badmouthing me big time. He is being extremely loud and obnoxious about it. I call him out on it, and he denies everything, saying I'm taking things too personally. I persist and say his comments are insulting and stupid. He eventually backs down and apologizes in a very insincere, sarcastic way. The girl of course is turned off by all of this, and she asks for a ride home.

Here's the deal. The guy giving her rides (apparently he chaffeurs her wherever she wants to go) is not very good looking. Average height, fat, strangely inept socially and highly insecure. His MO is to puff himself up and make himself look important by offering people (especially women) free rides and by belittling others who threaten him for whatever reason. Almost all of us are new in town and so we are far more tolerant than we would otherwise be since we are looking to create a new social circle.

I'm becoming highly suspicious of the woman as well now however. She badmouths her exes, insulting them repeatedly. She also insulted and taunted the fat guy behind his back to me when we were alone, even though she accepts rides from him. Also, it's as clear as day that she set up this event with 3 guys as a sort of 'contest' and I feel like a sucker for falling for it.

What's strange is that she's very flirtatious with the guy giving her rides but when he's not around, she says to me that she's scared of him and that he's really creepy. So this woman is starting to strike me as quite bizarre. Actually, what triggered him is that she began taunting him about how creepy and scary he is in front of of everyone at the bar. At that point, he became especially snide and sarcastic towards me, feeling snubbed.

When I defended myself this girl got upset. She got huffy and said she wanted to leave, accepting a ride from the fat guy. After she accepted the ride, the guy asked her out for a date right on the spot while they're walking out and she yelled "no!"

All of this was super strange, but it could have been easily prevented by turning down a 3 on 1 "date." I don't even know how to process all of this, it was so strange This is a rant obviously, but I'm obviously going to have to find a new group of people to hang out with.
You back pedal because she might get embarrassed?

Not doing it right.

**** her. Reframe. Movie night. My place. Wear something sexy.

Balls deep. Smash or next.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I won't repeat what she said to me about him, both behind his back and to his face. But it was f'ing nasty.

She was basically lacing into him like a mean, snotty sorority girl after a bum asked her for spare change. Amazingly, after she completely humiliated and emasculated him, he asked her out on a date! It was crazy! It may not have been the very worst I've ever seen a woman humiliate a man, but it was up there.

Look, I've told you guys not to be cynical and not to believe all women are evil, but if this is normal, y'all are in ****ing trouble. Fortunately I have basically endless options but for the run of the mill guy, dating could be a serious problem.

To be honest, I've actually seen multiple exchanges like this just in the past year alone. Some guy kissing a girl's ass and the girl just totally eviscerates and destroys him publicly. It's not rare.

I've seen a little bit of this side of her before, but nowhere near on this level. For instance, I've lit her up a few times with some jokes, and so I expect a little bit of give and take. But she was totally sadistic towards him and he took it and begged for more.
With respect to normalcy, a lot of women especially in the Western world are disgusting. Screaming misogyny or rape culture doesn't mitigate the fact.

I am jaded as ****kkk. Ten years of pickup will do that. It also reveals simple truths, that being, AWALT. The good girl shtick is a trump card played when either playboy has stopped calling or the epiphany phase has hit. The wall is around the corner and the scale is going up. This is when her hot/cold **** tests and covert behaviour becomes blunt. Use of ultimatums and idol threats from a position of powerlessness.

It's all sport. Women change only when it suits her inability to compete in which case, you need to "man up." back to the plantation. 99% of men are cucks, atms, and pursuing *****s. Her best data were booty call. Her worst years, you're expected to allocate resources for. It's laughable at best.

Ideal route of attack is to flip the script. Boundaries will be set.

Not in the mood, LMR, low sex drive means #next!

No marriage, single mom's, and or cohabitation. No leaving her **** at your place. No slumber parties. No exceptions.

Spam cold approach. Obv calibrate. Swipe right. Target demographic is 18-23. Top form SMV. Put work in but more importantly, priortize you. Your path in life and dreams.

No communication rubbish or compromise.

Expectation for a call back is submissive and feminine as ****kkk. Gtfo @ everything but!

You saw a trap OP. Tomorrow is another day. A real trap is baby fever or marriage. Shawn T Smith says it takes minimum 18months to truly know a woman. Dudes a psychiatrist. The veil of ****ery is removed in said time frame.

Any woman who emasculated a man as you depicted sees the behaviour as normalised. Likely, daddy issues or a cuck father.

davidcarr

Banned
Reaction score
Target demographic is 18-23. Top form SMV. Put work in but more importantly, priortize you. Your path in life and dreams.

Any woman who emasculated a man as you depicted sees the behaviour as normalised. Likely, daddy issues or a cuck father.
She insulted him as the lowest form of humanity or subhumanity possible. Yet he still asked her out right after. How does he not get that she views him as utterly vile and undesirable? That she has been using him for months to chaffeur her around town saving her many hundreds of dollars while leading him on and teasing him mercilessly?

They were at the same party a few days later. He acted as if nothing happened! So, of course, she is going to view her behavior as 'normal' and acceptable since there are no consequences. It's still hard to believe. It's as if a white person called a black person a n****r and then the next day they acted like best friends. It would be inconceivable but that's basically what happened.

As far as top form smv, I wouldn't call it top form. I would just say it's normal to only want those women. Now we are labeled as unrealistic or elitist or some other strange label as if wanting what's normal is somehow deviant.

You also have to keep in mind how hard undesirable women pursue desirable men, since they have been told they are beautiful as long as they feel beautiful. So a 4 thinks she is a 10 and starts pursuing the hottest men and then thinks these men are evil if he won't date them.

But I don't like dwelling on this stuff even if it's true. It makes me feel cynical and therefore discourages me from taking action. I won't let that happen.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She insulted him as the lowest form of humanity or subhumanity possible. Yet he still asked her out right after. How does he not get that she views him as utterly vile and undesirable? That she has been using him for months to chaffeur her around town saving her many hundreds of dollars while leading him on and teasing him mercilessly?
I blame low test.

They were at the same party a few days later. He acted as if nothing happened! So, of course, she is going to view her behavior as 'normal' and acceptable since there are no consequences. It's still hard to believe. It's as if a white person called a black person a n****r and then the next day they acted like best friends. It would be inconceivable but that's basically what happened.
Well, what consequences should there be? Murder? One punch her? Slap the **** out of her! I ask because some guys will light up a woman who acts up. Some need it lol

I prefer the freeze out.

As far as top form smv, I wouldn't call it top form. I would just say it's normal to only want those women. Now we are labeled as unrealistic or elitist or some other strange label as if wanting what's normal is somehow deviant
Not following. Women are at their prime when young. Men don't want old ladies.

You also have to keep in mind how hard undesirable women pursue desirable men, since they have been told they are beautiful as long as they feel beautiful. So a 4 thinks she is a 10 and starts pursuing the hottest men and then thinks these men are evil if he won't date them.
Kick dumpty off her pedestal.

Original pickup was genius. Pay little no mind to your target. Acknowledge her flaws. C&F. It just got retarded and highly oversaturated.

A woman at 25 is five years away from the wall. So, a guy acquires five years of the tail end of her SMV and plays house?

It's even more pathetic since most guys here are chasing wall women and single mom's.

But I don't like dwelling on this stuff even if it's true. It makes me feel cynical and therefore discourages me from taking action. I won't let that happen.
Men are portrayed awfully in society.

The true romantic is the average blue pill man because he buys into the con job of white picket fence, white dresses, women are victims and she's done with bad boys now that she's in early 30s and they won't return her call.

Pickup will make a man jaded once he sees women for how they are. No denying female nature.

At best, dude acquires woman at 25. As she starts bulking, man plays house, and she gets bigger. Last chick I "dated" was 25. Again, it's practice.

Learn to fuel yourself for the journey but there is no end in sight. See female nature for what it is not how you wish it was.

Green hair obese feminist can scream misogyny or rape culture. Zero ****s given. She's still disgusting. You don't have to like every woman. I don't like feminists. I don't like fatties. Women like joy bahar and Chelsea handler are gross human beings. Women emulate them or Amy shoomrr despite being a talented piece of **** and fat. Women are trying to be that.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
One thing I noticed about this girl is that I've never seen her talking with another woman. Not even saying hi. I'm not saying she never has, but in all of the social events I've been to she only talks with men.

I've actually seen her reject or ignore invitations from other women and she always ignores them in a small group setting as well. I don't see this trait changing and it could lead to long term frustration with her flirting with other men even in a relationship.

I'm supposed to see her at a party next week but if this last invite was an indication of what's to come, no thanks! I might pop in just to be polite and say hi, but that's it. This girl enjoys the drama.

Her most likely outcome is that she winds up with a cuck who tolerates her bull**** 100% and then she cheats on him with me and she takes him back anyway.
"she only has male friends" troll

davidcarr

Banned
Reaction score
I'll try to keep this concise, but I probably won't.

tl, dr: "trap girl" approached me I think four times this night, but I wasn't feeling it with her.

We were all out as part of a huge halloween cluster-fvck. I don't know how it is for you guys, but halloweens are generally a sh1tshow for me and it was pretty much the same this time around. I'd like to believe I made some proper revisions to my game plan but since I didn't get laid, I suppose it doesn't matter.

A large group of us turned out, more than two dozen of us I think, including maybe a handful of attractive women. Unfortunately, I've turned down almost all of them since I'm super picky, even a few girls in the 7 range. One of my wingmen used to tell me I would only talk to 8's and above, and there's probably some truth in that.

Let's stay on point threadwise though. Yeah, I ran into "trap girl" again. Since I had the disagreement with the other guy, I thought she would hate me. She sounded exasperated last time at the end of the night. However, she made a beeline to me and approached me right away as soon as she saw me. I was very friendly towards her, as if nothing happened. I was mulling over a possible "apology" to her, although quite frankly, I did nothing wrong. I'm glad I didn't as it was totally unnecessary. I'm not sure why, but she seemed kinda depressed, with her head and eyes down when she was talking to me. I feel almost bad for her, like a kid sister who spilled the milk, or something. I think she was not feeling great about how things turned out that night either but it's just a suspicion on my part.

I talked to her again at some length later in the night. Quite a long time, actually. Again, I acted like nothing had happened last time, totally upbeat. She said she was getting a drink and I figured she was baiing on me. However, she returned and approached again and waited for me to talk to her. I ignored her completely. Again, same reaction as when I first saw her tonight. Her head down, looking sad, or whatever. However, for whatever reason, our initial social event turned me off to her. I just didn't feel the same level of raw attraction to her anymore. I certainly don't hate her guts, and I was still attracted to her, but it was a weak, "you're not the cool person I was hoping you would be" sort of a feeling. So, I just went with that, and ignored her. So, she resorted to talking to "driver guy."

We all went to a small club later. I was determined to just do my own thing this time, but it was hard carving out my own space since it was so small. I was dancing with this blonde girl, but "trap girl" dragged some guy she just met directly in front of me to a table right in front of where I was dancing. Annoying. I thought maybe she'd want to do her own thing after I froze her out?

Later, I found another girl to dance with, the hottest girl in the bar, easily, and was grinding with her for a bit. However, "trap girl" made a beeline towards me again, and started dancing right by my side, and it became this very stupid "grindoff" competition in her mind, I suppose. She makes out with random guy buying her drinks.

I found a third girl to dance with and trap girl showed up by my side a THIRD time and I was like fvck this, I went out to the patio to the furthest edge, literally by the street and I think I finally lost her. I got three phone numbers with girls I had just met and decided to bounce. I was super tired and "trap girl" was irritating me with her stupid games again even though I made every effort to let her do her own thing while I did mine.

I didn't feel good about ignoring her completely in this way, but I was also surprised that my attraction level had dropped off so noticeably that talking to her again almost seemed like a chore.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually feel better after ranting about it. I'm sure I got worked up over no big deal.

What upsets me is that there were lots of women checking me out and a few even approached me but I tried to be "loyal" to a female friend. Next time, no dice.

I know she's friendzoned these guys but she didn't have to be so brutal about it. She lit his ass up and humiliated him and he still tried to ask her out. I won't even repeat what she said about him but it was pretty bad. I wasn't shocked but it was pretty close. One second she's being flirtatious with him, then she flips on a dime and trashes him in public.

I didn't spend any money on her at all, the driver guy did though.
You weren't on a "date" with the original chick, so you didn't have required protocol to not talk to other women.

What's obvious here is that this fat guy is so beta that he is actually shelling out his money & ride for other men that the woman is telling him to - no wonder he's pissed off!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa! Some of you guys are way too cynical! That's my job.:D

A little bit of balance.

One, she approached me first at a party, I did not approach her. Actually she vag blocked another girl and pissed her off. This is a very common scenario for me, girls competing over me.

Two, I did not even pay for the show, I still owe her $10.

Three, she invited me out again to another show in a couple of weeks. I told her to pay for my ticket and I would go and she said she would ask the promoter.

Four, I have not paid for anything: not for the ticket, not her drinks, food, nothing.

Five, this was a great scouting mission. We went to a couple of great bars and I saw plenty of hot women out. Now I know more about the scene, and where to meet hot girls.

Six, lots of hot women showed interest all night long. Which is normal for me.

Seven, one of the guys has friendzoned himself, and the other guy is fat and ugly. It's obvious she has no interest in them and is only using them for personal favors and to inflate her ego.

I was hoping to write a rant to get a few things off my chest but the cynicism of some of you is astronomical. You can't get laid with that type of negativity. It's much better to try and fail than not to try at all, which seems to be the motto for some of you: that is, 'don't make any effort! women are evil! stay away! far away! Aaaa!

It's not that scary guys. The only way to learn anything is to keep making an effort and learn and ultimately succeed. Not every single time, but some of the time. I have met male and female celebrities and these guys and gals are rejected as well. Everyone faces rejection, humiliation and hurt. The key is keep improving, not get ground down into "all women are evil" negativity.
There is nothing wrong with being in a new town and having a woman invite you around to be an orbiter; what the h3ll else where you going to do? Just don't *be* an orbiter, and hit on other women.

davidcarr

Banned
Reaction score
tl, dr: I'm used to girls falling all over me and fawning all over me so if a girl is in any way subtle, it almost feels like a "rejection" even though it's the farthest thing from.

Prior to going to the club, I had set up a 2 on 2 date with a cute girl I really like. I know the other guy and he's ok, I think. I don't know him well but at least not super douchey and dumb. He's no competition either, so it should've been perfect. However, I was offered a ride to the club where I thought there would be tons of women.

I almost immediately regretted ditching the 2 on 2, a guaranteed date, with a girl I actually like, for a no guarantees free for all at a random club. Feel free to chime in about that decision, because quite frankly, I realized almost immediately it was the wrong decision. I'm so used to the adrenaline and energy of club life that quiet dates don't have that "fun" appeal even though it's more of a sure thing. Very bad idea.

Anyway, I talked to this other cute girl for a lot longer than the girl mentioned above. This other cute girl has been more outgoing compared to the first couple of times I met her. She seemed to be more at ease than I had expected and was laughing easily and didn't seem to be rushed.

I really did feel bad about ditching her on the date. She was cool with it I think, saying "you can't be everywhere at once, david." But I still felt bad about it. Hopefully, I'll catch up with her later, shoulda got her number asap, just got lost in conversation.

davidcarr

Banned
Reaction score
So, there was a third girl at this halloween party that I wanted to meet. I spoke to her right away, but I got the impression that she wasn't "feeling me." Like I said, I'm spoiled and used to girls going crazy giving me IOI's so any subtlety on a woman's part makes me think she just doesn't like me.

So, I tried talking to her a second time briefly, same chill response, which I mistook as a lack of interest.

I see her a THIRD time and for whatever reason she now wants to talk non stop. Not sure why it took so many tries. Alcohol perhaps? I'm not used to having to make such a concerted effort.

So now I'm distracted because there is a FOURTH girl that I had laying down some groundwork with and she showed up to interrupt right when this girl was just becoming receptive.

I was feeling like I was spread too thin, and didn't have a clear cut favorite(?) to commit to for the night so I just bounced around between 4 girls I was attracted to. I got three random numbers at the end of the night. I feel like I'm placing partial bets all over the place instead of committing to one. I know which girl I like the most, but I like the others enough to continue to chase them to some degree.

davidcarr

Banned
Reaction score
At least it was a "fun" halloween in the sense that I was the center of attention, with just about every last person staring at me. Many, many random women (dozens actually) were staring, pointing and waving and smiling at me. I had some random cougars approach and I joked around that I was going to put them out on the street so they could make money for me. To my surprise, they thought it was a great idea!

I dunno, the women in this crew are just so tame, I'm used to random women approaching me acting and talking crazy. I've sadly become addicted to the ridiculousness of clubbing and barhopping but I hope to stop it soon.

Based on these last posts about this past evening, it seems like I want to be a celebrity more than I want a steady girlfriend.

Lesson: women WANT to be pimped out!

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's bizarre is that some of you are assuming this group is my only option. Far from it. I hang out with this 'group' loosely labeled every once in a while but I hang out with other friends and go out semi regularly for night game in addition to dating semi regularly. Yes, it's not an especially good option, but it's not the only option as some of you assume. I have no idea why.

Sure I agree with the latter part. I tried to make a point of it as well. As in, I told her straight up that we were going to the show to meet other people which pissed her off big time. She threw a tantrum and of course I was the bad guy for stating the obvious.

On top of that, most every girl in the group wants to date me, but most of them are ugly. This 7.5 girl is pretty by this group's standards and she has approached me as well. But I don't chase her at all. Because I'm lazy. I'm used to girls pursuing me, like she did initially. So it came to a stalemate, and she was forced to ask me out.

There were at least a half dozen girls that night who were just as attractive and hotter who were staring at me that same night. The thing is, there are other girls in the group, the four of us weren't the only ones in the group present at the show. It was more like 10 of us.

If I make an obvious move on this girl in the group, the other girls are likely to ****block, throw a tantrum, and/or gossip. If SHE makes an obvious move on ME, then the same risk is there with the guys, which is exactly what happened.

So it became a stupid cluster**** and fubar. I still don't chase this girl. Like most spoiled hot girls, I'm a spoiled guy who gets a lot of female attention and I don't like to work to get girls because generally speaking I don't have to.

Assuming I want her despite her tawdry behavior, she will come around. They all do. At that point, it's a real possibility I'll have gotten bored and found something better anyway and moved on. Honestly what are her options? The fat desperate guy driving her around town? The other guy who's already given up? It's not like she's to up to her eyeballs in options, either.

I've written a lot more than I expected to, bu tthese asinine 'you are just an orbiter' comments are just silly. I make no effort to chase her. She's done all of the work so far and I haven't spent a penny on her. All she's doing right now is using orbiters to make me jealous while she gives me free tickets to shows.

The problem is, the more I ignore her, the harder she works to make me jealous, but when she tells the pawn to **** off at the last second this agitates the orbiter to no end, not only because she gives them blue balls but because I'm laughing at him while she does this.
Dud your whole post, and all your replies sound cringy and unreliable.
Your replies and the way you're describing yourself do not add up with the way you behaved in all this "story".

davidcarr

Banned
Reaction score
Dud your whole post, and all your replies sound cringy and unreliable.
Your replies and the way you're describing yourself do not add up with the way you behaved in all this "story".
Obviously you don't get laid so your opinion is worthless.:)

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously you don't get laid so your opinion is worthless.:)
Man, continue reading your replies, you sound totally delusional. I 've seen a man like you, it's really sad.
I suggest you open a new account with a new name, and start all over again, b'cos with this one, you had your chance to make your first impression, and it's not a good one, to say the least.

davidcarr

Banned
Reaction score
Man, continue reading your replies, you sound totally delusional. I 've seen a man like you, it's really sad.
I suggest you open a new account with a new name, and start all over again, b'cos with this one, you had your chance to make your first impression, and it's not a good one, to say the least.
I'm hot, you're an ugly incel. How many dupe accounts do you have on this forum?

davidcarr

Banned
Reaction score
Some context is that even at my worst i've never done anything like this. I've had a woman double book and should have left quicker before, but three guys and you knowingly do that sh1t all night?

And you are running around mouthing off. Telling people what's right, and what's not right, and how great you reckon beexcellent is.

Get that arse banned. You are on borrowed time.
Which school are you going to shoot up first? Your middle school or your high school?

Status
Not open for further replies.