Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It's a Man's Man's World

BigDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like the old James Brown song, it is a Man's Man's World. Think about it - we call the shots. Forget all this nonsense about how woman are asking men out these days - it just doesn't happen. Which is FINE with me. I mean, we have the FREEDOM to talk to any honey we want with ABSOLUTELY NOTHING holding us back. It's our right - we are expected to do so. What if she isn't interested? SO WHAT! Then what's stopping you from talking to that hotty at the next table, or the one just down the street waiting for the bus? NOT A DAMN THING! So don't have this mindset when dealing with the opposite sex that you are more or less at their mercy - that they call all the shots. That's a lot of b.s - you are the one that can and does make it happen and if the respect isn't there, MOVE ON!

TCB,
Big Don

Robert Jordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
You see BigDon, My major problem is the fact that I've never really been one to make the approach. I always wait for that perfect moment. Which might I add, hardly ever shows itself. I would find it awkward to ask for a girls phone # if she was on a bus, or sitting at a table etc.

spank

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Robert Jordon, you are right.
If you walk up to a girl that you've never
seen before and ask her for her phone number
she will think that you are a nut and before
you know it you'll have the cops looking for
you.

krakhed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nonsense. You can sit by a girl on a bus, make a friendly remark or a comment about her, the bus, the fact that your Maseratti is in the shop, anything.

Get her to laugh at a couple of your stupid jokes, and then close for the digits.

If she likes you, you'll get them. If not, then you don't have them. Which is the same as if you don't try.

------------------
In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

Anson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm... I don't quite remember (I think he left before I first started lurking on this site 2 and a half years ago) but I'd assume that the same thing happened to him what happened to other legends, like Pook and Anti-Dump: people started to beg for their help in everything, and these legends just got tired of that.

But I think BigDon is the only one who has made himself a legend with only 76 posts... remarkable, isn't it ;)

And I agree, this is a great thread. This tip is just the way I like my tips: short, helpful and straight-to-the-point.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BD had much more then 76 posts it's jsut that he losts posts with all the updates N board changes.

BD was around back when it was the black/gold board - before I joined. He pop'd now and then when I first joined. I only got to talk to him once or twice.

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Good bump Gubby, nice find. I think its fitting giving all the snivelling about women on this site.
Just dig back to 2000/2001, you'll find GOLD.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do that every once and a while

good sh!t back there in 2000/2001

comic_relief

Reaction score
spank said:
Mr. Robert Jordon, you are right.
If you walk up to a girl that you've never
seen before and ask her for her phone number
she will think that you are a nut and before