Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It takes a real man to date a single mom.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boyos, it takes an ultra-masculine, ultra high testosterone man to step up to the plate and raise Tyrone's kid.....

Do you have what it takes? Cause I sure as hell don't...

View attachment 6343
She is 20, that kid is at least 1.5 years. She's got plenty of time to correct her mistakes and get her s**t together. Getting off Tinder and focusing on her kid or at least not exposing him on Tinger would be a good start.

Modern Man Advice

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is 20, that kid is at least 1.5 years. She's got plenty of time to correct her mistakes and get her s**t together. Getting off Tinder and focusing on her kid or at least not exposing him on Tinger would be a good start.

Modern Man Advice
That takes inward reflection. Women aren’t capable of that until well into their 40’s and 50’s

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shes not though, a girl i know is 37 with a toddler, she navigates the dating scene like a born again virgin

Men as a group are pathetic
Oh I’ve seen that too. I went on a date with a 39yr old woman who was bragging about all her fwb’s over the years. So weird to talk about on a first date, selling yourself as not commitment worthy and a wh0re.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I’ve seen that too. I went on a date with a 39yr old woman who was bragging about all her fwb’s over the years. So weird to talk about on a first date, selling yourself as not commitment worthy and a wh0re.
You met her from Tinder?

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I‘ve also screenshoted one for amusement…

556C8BFF-3630-4756-9177-C5303393E78F.jpg

„Searching for a man that knows, what he wants in life and who can keep up with me intelectually.

Me:
- Mom of a little son
- Working 70% in a leading position
- I don‘t like to give up control“

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boyos, it takes an ultra-masculine, ultra high testosterone man to step up to the plate and raise Tyrone's kid.....

View attachment 6343
She will find a long term boyfriend. Men are thirsty.

Despite her being 20, I'm not interested.

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of hate for single moms.Let me give you a real life example. A friend of mine,with a kid,her husband (who she was very happy with) died unexpectedly and very early,of cancer. Very sad.Obviously a good few months passed,maybe a year,and then she was open,and of course,wanting to date again...should she never date again,just because she has a kid ? Should no man ever touch her,ever,just because of this ? Come on.Not every single mum is on the **** carousel,by choice or otherwise

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of hate for single moms.Let me give you a real life example. A friend of mine,with a kid,her husband (who she was very happy with) died unexpectedly and very early,of cancer. Very sad.Obviously a good few months passed,maybe a year,and then she was open,and of course,wanting to date again...should she never date again,just because she has a kid ? Should no man ever touch her,ever,just because of this ? Come on.Not every single mum is on the **** carousel,by choice or otherwise
You have a point. I think that is the exception that proves the rule. Personally I have no problem with leading a single mom on. I'll come off as the long term guy, then when I get mine, I'll leave. I'm happy being another "a$$hole" in her list of regrets.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It takes a stupid man to date a single mom.
I don't disagree but look around. Most man can't pull let alone top form smv 18-23. Most guys aren't getting laid so they compromise integrity if cute single mom comes around.

Simply put they compete.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

View attachment 6343
Wow, if a white guy somehow bucked up for this sheet, it would be immediately obvious that he is a cuck. :mad: :mad:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I‘ve also screenshoted one for amusement…

View attachment 6369

„Searching for a man that knows, what he wants in life and who can keep up with me intelectually.

Me:
- Mom of a little son
- Working 70% in a leading position
- I don‘t like to give up control“
At least the race of her spawn matches her own. :rolleyes: