Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It takes a real man to date a single mom.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m guessing her jobless ex baby daddy hit her. Seems to be her type. Hard pass for me.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She shouldn't be concerned about a man's job, because no man of value is going to want a serious relationship with her. She's pump and dump material.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I’m guessing her jobless ex baby daddy hit her. Seems to be her type. Hard pass for me.
I’m getting the impression that personal choices have consequences with some being more lasting than others ……

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She shouldn't be concerned about a man's job, because no man of value is going to want a serious relationship with her. She's pump and dump material.
She will be on hardcore drugs by the time she is 25. I’ll put money on it.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't support women who force fatherlessness onto their children, you got kids, be with the dad or call me on your weekend off, otherwise, big nope

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How much you wanna bet when she goes on a date with a so-called "Real Man" she's gonna make him wait till marriage for sex because she has moral values....

LOL, Tyrone didn't have to wait, but "real man" Timothy, oh yes, little Timmy gonna have to wait...

Boyos, have some gotdamm muthafccking dignity..... never settle for another man's leftovers....

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean, she is plate worthy. Nothing more than that. Though if she doesn't put out by the 3rd date, next.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, you are obsessed with race. I recall there was a discussion about extra-terrestrials and you mentioned that you'd ask if the aliens were racist....
That's true, the issue is that aliens seem to target white women, and men too sometimes. I figure they must feel bad for the plight of blacks and just leave them alone.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking to see when she'll be on the Maury Povich show...

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
“Don’t hit me if you’re jobless”

yet I wonder what her job is. if she has one