Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It pisses me off

logicallefty

Reaction score
This is the most peculiar narrative. Protestors of police brutality have no motive nor the desire to caravan out to rural America. It’s a local community issue that ironically features non-resident police officers and outside agitators coming in.
So if I were a “”protester”” what motivation would I have to drive to a town in another State to damage businesses I have never done business with ?

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
So to clarify:

It’s not unarmed people getting shot in the back or being killed by police in ones own apartment that angers you - it’s the protests?
These protestors don't give a sh1t about alleged victims of police brutality. In sociology there's a phenomenon called "mob mentality" they just want a reason to be destructive. They're using these protests as an outlet to unload all of their stress and anger all at once.

In my city blm asked a local store to paint a mural on the side of his building and they had a ceremony and left a bunch of flowers and this is on the white side of town.

I've had black people here compliment my maga hat. A lot of black people here are not in agreement with these protests( riots).

Just like in Baltimore where I watched a few black men beat the sh1t out of some old white lady because a black man died at the hands of police that weren't white, the sheriff was black, the mayor was black, the prosecutor was black, but SOMEHOW its white peoples fault. This is why I condemn black lives matters, and it's obvious why condemn antifa.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These protestors don't give a sh1t about alleged victims of police brutality. In sociology there's a phenomenon called "mob mentality" they just want a reason to be destructive. They're using these protests as an outlet to unload all of their stress and anger all at once.

In my city blm asked a local store to paint a mural on the side of his building and they had a ceremony and left a bunch of flowers and this is on the white side of town.

I've had black people here compliment my maga hat. A lot of black people here are not in agreement with these protests( riots).

Just like in Baltimore where I watched a few black men beat the sh1t out of some old white lady because a black man died at the hands of police that weren't white, the sheriff was black, the mayor was black, the prosecutor was black, but SOMEHOW its white peoples fault. This is why I condemn black lives matters, and it's obvious why condemn antifa.
That’s a cute attempt at reframe. Unfortunately, your caricature of BLM is simply false. The movement exists because of police violence.

As for antifa - it stands for anti-fascist. They are a far less centralized movement than BLM. If you have an issue with anti-fascism as an ideology, you are a supporter of fascism.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think most movements start out pure and with good intentions but eventually gets clouded with alternative agendas and a cover for other things. I've seen this throughout time again and again.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think most movements start out pure and with good intentions but eventually gets clouded with alternative agendas and a cover for other things. I've seen this throughout time again and again.
They intentions are still good. The problem is people (especially in America’s social discourse) attach identities to ideology. We’ve had numerous threads on BLM. Most members agree with the BLM policy platform involving police reform yet disapprove of the movement. That’s cognitive dissonance. If I were to wager, if Trump decided to endorse police reform and call it something else, those same people who oppose BLM would flip and support those reforms.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
That’s a cute attempt at reframe. Unfortunately, your caricature of BLM is simply false. The movement exists because of police violence.

As for antifa - it stands for anti-fascist. They are a far less centralized movement than BLM. If you have an issue with anti-fascism as an ideology, you are a supporter of fascism.
The original premise of BLM is irrelevant. Intentions don't matter the results of the ideology and actions are what matter. How many BLMs protestors are even literate or have an objective understanding of history or morals?

They go ape sh1t ANY time a black person is killed or injured by a police officer whether its justified or not. If they cared about black lives they'd stop other black people from murdering black people, that kills a significantly larger amount of black people than anything but I guess black lives don't matter too them if the life is taken by another black.

Antifa and BLM destroys small businesses and there own community. Most of those people do not care about the alleged victims at all. They're going along with the Crowd and seeing opportunities to steal and and outlet for the discontent in their lives.

Oh and of course you're going to call me a fascist or Nazi, typical "everyone who disagrees with me is a nazi/fascist" typical. 1599666841799m.jpg1599677486451.png

Sometimes I post satirical things but that gives you no right to make such accusations or feebly attempt to label me. Im one of the goods guy unlike you.

Antifa and blm are hateful towards whites and they are authoritarian. Both of them are a cancer.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The original premise of BLM is irrelevant.
That’s intellectual dishonesty. Sorry bro it doesn’t work that way.

Oh and of course you're going to call me a fascist or Nazi, typical "everyone who disagrees with me is a nazi/fascist" typical.
Opposition to anti-fascism is support of fascism. That’s simple logical deduction.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
That’s intellectual dishonesty. Sorry bro it doesn’t work that way.

Opposition to anti-fascism is support of fascism. That’s simple logical deduction.
George Zimmerman isn't white and Michael brown wasn't innocent. Neither was trayvon Martin, he attacked George Zimmerman.1599544706225.jpg

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
Irrelevant.

Wrong. Neither of them lived to face their constitutionally protected right to due process.
In the George Zimmerman case, it was self defense. If someone puts their hands on you, you have a right to defend yourself. Michael brown grabbed the officers gun because he obviously intended to try and kill the officer or cause extreme bodily harm, the officer neutralized a threat.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the George Zimmerman case, it was self defense. If someone puts their hands on you, you have a right to defend yourself.
That case was morally defunct and only legally correct. Yes, you can legally defend yourself. Unfortunately, when the person claiming self defense sought out confrontation that argument doesn’t hold any moral credibility.

Michael brown grabbed the officers gun because he obviously intended to try and kill the officer or cause extreme bodily harm, the officer neutralized a threat.
A dead man doesn’t get his day in court. That narrative based on the officers account is heresay. Micheal Brown was neither guilty nor innocent.

Last edited:

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
That case was morally defunct and only legally correct. Yes, you can legally defend yourself. Unfortunately, when the person claiming self defense sought out confrontation that argument doesn’t hold any moral credibility.

A dead man doesn’t get his day in court. That narrative based on the officers account is heresay. Micheal Brown was neither guilty nor innocent.
1599616477470.png

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely every video of police shooting out there shows the same thing

A) an inadequate guy who is under something
B) 5 or more cops pointing guns at him and telling him to lay down or get out
C) instead of grabbing him they expect him to comply
D) guy gets scared and does something dumb and they all unload into him

There is a very legitimate reason to behind those protests, believe it or not. I can see that reason.

The legal reason for those cops to waste a man is retarded. Somethings has to be changed.
Not true at all.. Theres even a vid of a man laying flat on his belly with handsup and he gets shot.