Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It pisses me off

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
To see those protests videos new everyday and people don't do anything about them. Can you imagine gypsies protesting in France? How about Jews in Germany in 1935? Protesting and burning down businesses. Apparently in 2020 it's absolutely A-OK to protest and burn down businesses and cause damage, at that protest during a pandemic, in the U.S.A.. How are you a 1st class nation? You're worst that Africa as far as I can see.

logicallefty

Reaction score
It only will fly in bigger American cities. If the “protesters” (looters rioters) wanna come on down to small town and rural USA where most people have guns and the politicians don’t protect them, it’s gonna be a different scenario. They know this which is why you don’t see them outside of big cities.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
So just ignore them? Roman empire might have died of led poisoning they got dumb, America apparently become too soft. What it's called pssy commitadus comindandus? That you can't involve military. BIG BIG PSSY.

U

user43770

It only will fly in bigger American cities. If the “protesters” (looters rioters) wanna come on down to small town and rural USA where most people have guns and the politicians don’t protect them, it’s gonna be a different scenario. They know this which is why you don’t see them outside of big cities.
Yep. Protestors in my Southern city have all been peaceful.

Cities like Portland are an anomaly. It's like a weirdo magnet.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it pisses you off, imagine how we who actually live in the US feel about it.
In most of the cities where it has been happening, local leaders have been allowing it to go on, or even encouraging it.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To see those protests videos new everyday and people don't do anything about them. Can you imagine gypsies protesting in France? How about Jews in Germany in 1935? Protesting and burning down businesses. Apparently in 2020 it's absolutely A-OK to protest and burn down businesses and cause damage, at that protest during a pandemic, in the U.S.A.. How are you a 1st class nation? You're worst that Africa as far as I can see.
These protests and Civil Right groups doing all this stuff, they do not understand that they are simply tools of a greater, more nefarious cause, called "Subversion" which is an attempt by our enemies to destroy us. Here is a talk on Subversion; when you listen to what happens, he describes our current political all the way back then, its actually scary.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Nice movie, suggest everyone should watch it, best 1 hour spend on youtube.

Tho, this seminar is from early 1980s, and he is wrong that "USSR can not be subverted". We have the benefit of hindsight, and subversion began before perestroika and as we know USSR collapsed.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These protests and Civil Right groups doing all this stuff, they do not understand that they are simply tools of a greater, more nefarious cause, called "Subversion" which is an attempt by our enemies to destroy us.
That's not the whole story, but that's definitely part of what's going on.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup it also only happens in big feminist cities run by pansies that institute strict gun control most of the time.
Kentucky is a perfect example though of peaceful protests done right as can be during these times. You have two different groups like the black militia NFAC and the predominantly white Patriots that yielded full military outfits and assault rifles which could've ended very deadly between the two during this protest. Yet no one got shot from either group during the peaceful protests. Only one death due to a mental homeless guy that shot at people.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Your whole contry was setup with those illuminati conspiracies in 2000dth, and now rona restrictions combined with cops doing trash. Free m my perspective it’s going towards a down fall, revolution. Good documentary above by Yuri, KGB employee at one point.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Your whole contry was setup with those illuminati conspiracies in 2000dth, and now rona restrictions combined with cops doing trash. Free m my perspective it’s going towards a down fall, revolution. Good documentary above by Yuri, KGB employee at one point.
Unfortunately I think you are right about the downfall. It’s happening. But as I said above, the good news is that you have only seen one side causing the downfall. You haven’t seen the other side fighting back. The other side being the biker gangs, rednecks, small town business owners, and other people with guns. Lots of them! These folks are hoping the police and maybe National Guard will be given what they need to get things under control. These guys don’t want to have to step in too much. But when the day comes that it is so out of control that these guys have to step in in full, it’s going to be bloody and over quickly. And Power will be handed back to the police when things are under control. Then all those empty refrigeration trucks they put on TV and told us that they were for Covid deaths, I hope they haven’t gone to far with those trucks because they are going to be some bodies to put in them. They won’t be people who have died from Covid. They will be people who have eaten lead from the guns of Americans who have finally had enough.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your whole contry was setup with those illuminati conspiracies in 2000dth, and now rona restrictions combined with cops doing trash.
There are cops doing trash, some are corrupt, some are incompetent, some are megalomaniacs. But a lot of this cop hate is based on a fictional narrative that's being sold by various groups of people who have something to gain. A lot of the problem isn't with cops doing trash, but with people reacting (badly) to a narrative that is being presented to them. That's not to say there isn't a problem, but a lot of the examples we are given are really stretched to fit that narrative.

I've seen numerous videos on TV and on the internet, and I have never seen a group of people spew so much hate and prejudice as these protesters. White (and black) kids screaming in the face of black cops, calling them traitors to their race, Uncle Toms, and House ------s. Women with megaphones screaming at cops that she wished she had a gun so she could shoot them all in the head and then laugh over their corpses. Young adults flipping off elderly men and women and screaming in their faces. People with megaphones shouting "Fvck white people". I haven't seen this kind of hatred even from KKK leaders.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
a lot of the examples we are given are really stretched to fit that narrative
Absolutely every video of police shooting out there shows the same thing

A) an inadequate guy who is under something
B) 5 or more cops pointing guns at him and telling him to lay down or get out
C) instead of grabbing him they expect him to comply
D) guy gets scared and does something dumb and they all unload into him

There is a very legitimate reason to behind those protests, believe it or not. I can see that reason.

The legal reason for those cops to waste a man is retarded. Somethings has to be changed.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree, not all the videos are the same, there are a wide variety of videos available. But most of them seem to involve a man with a long criminal history fighting with the police (not just resisting arrest) and making some sort of questionable move that results in them getting shot. Or in some cases, an unfortunate turn of events brought on at least in part by overuse of a drug.

A spit hood is a very common tool and should not kill a person under normal circumstances, but bad things happen. For people to start burning down cities every time something bad happens, and to take it out on innocent bystanders, is both immature and despicable.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A) an inadequate guy who is under something
B) 5 or more cops pointing guns at him and telling him to lay down or get out
C) instead of grabbing him they expect him to comply
D) guy gets scared and does something dumb and they all unload into him

There is a very legitimate reason to behind those protests, believe it or not. I can see that reason.

The legal reason for those cops to waste a man is retarded. Somethings has to be changed.
You haven't seen a lot of videos then or have been shown the wrong ones.

In the simplest terms, most of these incidents didn't need to happen if the person originally didn't commit a crime or had enough respect for authority to listen to them, instead of being combative, running away(why if they did nothing wrong), resisting, etc. However that's still no excuse for cops to take lives, especially when their own lives weren't endangered in any way.

I will say though that there have definitely been unjustified profiling, intimidation, false imprisonments out there by true bad cops. There's always going to be bad apples in every group. I've had police draw guns on me and I've personally been profiled a few times in my life. So it's not like I'm a chearleader for them.

I think the public often forgets that Police are human too and humans will all have a natural snapping point. You have to be a robocop not to. I mean look at some of these cops that have earned numerous awards and no complaints over their 20 year careers. Then you have one incident that suddenly makes someone snap for that one moment in their life. Or as Trump put it, Choke...

If someone swore at you, spit on you, pushed you as a civilian, could you refrain from doing anything if they kept doing it? It's in human nature to defend ourselves or to react. Some have a higher boiling point than others though.

I want to make it clear that I'm not defending all cops and they should all be held to a higher standard. However they are still humans and I think it would make sense for cops to be evaluated on their mental state and their BS tolerance levels on a regular basis so we can identify the cops that are burnt out and on the breaking point, to minimize these issues. Cops in the "red" instability zone after an evaluation would be put on desk/traffic/low crime areas until they became capable mentally again to deal with the more harder stuff.

And as to holding cops to a higher standard, cops have had more combat training more than psychological training and I think with the modern times, the police academies need to revise their curriculum to include more mental and psychology training so that they can identify and diffuse certain situations, not with force but with words when possible. Some cops know how to shoot guns very well but can't navigate how to deal with people psychologically.

These are just a couple of my ideas since it's a lot easier to complain and stay in the past but not look forward and contribute solutions.

On that note, I see a lot of these protests complain but no one really doing anything about coming up with solutions. It would be a lot more productive if all these protesters came up with ideas that could be presented in the public setting and making change happen through solutions instead of complaints. They protest but expect others to come up with solutions. That's part of where the failure is at I feel. My $.03

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So to clarify:

It’s not unarmed people getting shot in the back or being killed by police in ones own apartment that angers you - it’s the protests?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This a wretched OP. Are you suggesting the Jews in 1935 should not have resisted? Please clarify.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the most peculiar narrative. Protestors of police brutality have no motive nor the desire to caravan out to rural America. It’s a local community issue that ironically features non-resident police officers and outside agitators coming in.