"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

It is more likely for an average girl to be b1tchy than an above average one

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
attention *****.........jedi levels of getting attention, that will make you think W.T.F is she doing? why is she ruining this? why is she entertaining ugly guys? etc etc
never really understood the reason for doing this , especially since you are not showing attitude yourself

I guess the only plausible thing is that it makes them good about themselves when they are doing this to someone they perceive as higher value

I would say is the same thing with men when they have a bad attitude to someone that is richer than them , so they can feel good about themselves

something along the lines “ he is higher value than me only because he is richer , if I would have the money for sure I would be better than him “
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
Was browsing through social media , and at some point I found out that a girl that I met at a wedding like 2 years ago got married

This was a girl that I did not wanted to hit on , just tried to be social and she just gave me a bad attitude for no reason

moving fast forward I see that she got married in like 1 year from meeting the guy , and this guy is not attractive at all . He is quite fat , no style , not naturally handsome , average job etc . He is super tall to be frank , but besides this I would say that he is at most an average guy . Compared to him I am way above his league

in the meantime I see that she also got quite fat from what I can see

I laugh when I see this , but I remember that when this happened I was a little bit shooked by the attitude , as i just came out from quite a hard brakeup
 
Top