Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

It is more likely for an average girl to be b1tchy than an above average one

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This last couple of months I came to the conclusion that if you are an attractive guy , it is more likely for an average girl to be b1tchy towards you for no reason .

initially when this was happening to me I was a little bit insecure as things were not making any sense . You have the good looking ones treating super nice with almost no bullsh1t , and then you would encounter someone that you are meh towards her and she is a b1tch without giving her a reason .

I tried to talk with girls about this , but ofc this was in vain as they would not really say anything about why this happens .

then it hit . It is about the bad experiences that average women have with good looking guys . They are seduced and then they try to progress to a ltr witt the guy , just that the guy has better options for a gf so he is not really interested in progressing further than a fwb .

after a while , this women have insecurities towards higher value men and when they meet them in the future , they will let their ego take control , just only to feel good about themselves

you can see it on their face and attitude that they enjoy annoying you and it makes them happy , and no matter what you do , they will never back off till you next them . So it is not just a text

with attractive women , a guy seducing her and then disappearing still happens , but it happens less often than for the average girl , so they do not get this sensitivity

sure , the average girls realizes that she was a b1tch and regrets it , but filling her ego is more important

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's okay man. In 2021, I can just pull the race card on these woke SJW b itches. Watch them backpedal hardcore ;)
i do not hate them or something , it is just an observation I made based on field experience

I am just thinking how ****ed up you have to be in order to feel good basically shooting yourself in the foot

but maybe I am missing something ...

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This last couple of months I came to the conclusion that if you are an attractive guy , it is more likely for an average girl to be b1tchy towards you for no reason .

initially when this was happening to me I was a little bit insecure as things were not making any sense . You have the good looking ones treating super nice with almost no bullsh1t , and then you would encounter someone that you are meh towards her and she is a b1tch without giving her a reason .

I tried to talk with girls about this , but ofc this was in vain as they would not really say anything about why this happens .

then it hit . It is about the bad experiences that average women have with good looking guys . They are seduced and then they try to progress to a ltr witt the guy , just that the guy has better options for a gf so he is not really interested in progressing further than a fwb .

after a while , this women have insecurities towards higher value men and when they meet them in the future , they will let their ego take control , just only to feel good about themselves

you can see it on their face and attitude that they enjoy annoying you and it makes them happy , and no matter what you do , they will never back off till you next them . So it is not just a text

with attractive women , a guy seducing her and then disappearing still happens , but it happens less often than for the average girl , so they do not get this sensitivity

sure , the average girls realizes that she was a b1tch and regrets it , but filling her ego is more important
Facts.

I was at a work meeting today and some girl that works in a different division than me was there. She was an ugly Philipino girl and I'm a handsome dude. I was trying to be nice to her and ask about her but she kept ignoring me and being very short with her responses. It was actually quite rude and she had this look of disdain on her face.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Facts.

I was at a work meeting today and some girl that works in a different division than me was there. She was an ugly Philipino girl and I'm a handsome dude. I was trying to be nice to her and ask about her but she kept ignoring me and being very short with her responses. It was actually quite rude and she had this look of disdain on her face.
sure , when this happens it is more about them than you , but for sure is super frustrating to deal with this kind of non sense :)

you expect seduction to be easier with Lower Value girls , but it is actually more difficult . And it is not more difficult because you do not have the skill set or because they are out of reach

it is more difficult because they make it on purpose more difficult and enjoy the feeling of trying to look out of reach for you

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Bigpapa

I've actually had some experiences that at the time confused me until I started posting on this forum. I repeat this over and over, by I'm 30, white, 6'4" and lift regularly/very fit. Relative to my age and in the real world I'd be considered top 10% easily, not saying this as a brag but just creating an image.

Almost 2 years ago I had a friend encourage me to try out a speed dating event around the time of Valentine's day, we couldn't go at the time because it was booked but I was intrigued by the idea and signed up for one they had about a month or two later. The women were average and below, about 12 total, and only 2 of them had anything of substance to discuss and were enjoyable to converse with. However, I had 3 that gave blatant full blown attitude, one would give me one word answers and kept looking away, another kept giving me sarcastic and rude responses to what I had to say and the 3rd literally stuck her nose in the air and looked away lol. At the time I was actually pretty annoyed and pissed, as I had gone out of my way to have an enjoyable experience just to be more or less be insulted for no reason. However, looking back on it now I actually find it a bit comical, as average women like that giving an above average man attitude, especially when he was just trying to be friendly and have a good time, shows why they are single.

I've had some other experiences where I'd approach women at a bar or club that I didn't even find that attractive. I had one time where I approached this group of women, 3 of them, by myself and they just kind of awkwardly stared at me. There was another time I was at a bar during early hours, it was pretty quiet and I just tried striking up a conversation with this woman who was nearby, again not attractive at all, and she literally stuck her nose in the air and turned her back on me. One of the thoughts that would go into my head would be "why am I getting attitude from these average women when I'm taller and in better shape than any guy they have or ever will date or sleep with?".

When I was younger I used to find experiences like this would make me really self conscious, as if I was super unattractive or something. I'd also get confused when I'd see these women with goofy looking or really out of shape men, which at the time of being younger and less aware made things even worse for me. On the flip side, I've actually gone on dates and gotten numbers from very attractive women, which would suggest the opposite.

My belief is that these women are one of 2 things, or possibly some strange combination.

1. They are delusional and believe they are well above what they actually are and have outrageous expectations for what they look for in a man. I think this does exist but not to some overblown degree.

2. They realize you are above their league and are rejecting out of insecurity. Contrary to what many believe, most women, with the exceptions of hoes, are not excited by the idea of being pumped and dumped by some chad type. They may find a chad type attractive, but they want him for a relationship and will auto reject if they fear being used for just a quick source of sexual satisfaction.

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@sangheilios interesting story :)

what I realized is that also men have this kind of reaction when a girl that is perceived out of their league is talking with them . The difference is the guy tries to move things forward eventually , while the women tries to sabotage the courtship one way or the other

but I guess that theory 2 that you mentioned makes a lot of sense

and for sure , women do not enjoy being pumped and dumped by chads, even though they are attracted to them

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sure , when this happens it is more about them than you , but for sure is super frustrating to deal with this kind of non sense :)

you expect seduction to be easier with Lower Value girls , but it is actually more difficult . And it is not more difficult because you do not have the skill set or because they are out of reach

it is more difficult because they make it on purpose more difficult and enjoy the feeling of trying to look out of reach for you
What always surprises me is how good they are at appearing "out of reach" despite being seemingly stupid in every other domain. I'm continually surprised at the inherent social intelligence of women.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What always surprises me is how good they are at appearing "out of reach" despite being seemingly stupid in every other domain. I'm continually surprised at the inherent social intelligence of women.
It is easy to look out of reach , since the guy has to do all the effort at the beginning . She only has only to disagree and have an attitude in order to look out of reach

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is easy to look out of reach , since the guy has to do all the effort at the beginning . She only has only to disagree and have an attitude in order to look out of reach
What I don't get is: what do they hope to achieve with this tactic? If you play this thing out, it goes: girl is closed off and "out of reach", guy opens up more and more until she finally rewards him with some validation? Then what... Is her goal to basically just make him work for the interaction so that he values it more?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I don't get is: what do they hope to achieve with this tactic? If you play this thing out, it goes: girl is closed off and "out of reach", guy opens up more and more until she finally rewards him with some validation? Then what... Is her goal to basically just make him work for the interaction so that he values it more?
I would say that the objective of the tactic is to be sure that the guy is not only interested in just sleeping with her , basically making him work for her

The problem is that the more you accept sh1t from her the more she will loose respect for you , so at the end of the day this is a loosing tactic for both the man and the woman

but maybe a woman would see this differently , and I am completely wrong in how I see it ...

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say that the objective of the tactic is to be sure that the guy is not only interested in just sleeping with her , basically making him work for her

The problem is that the more you accept sh1t from her the more she will loose respect for you , so at the end of the day this is a loosing tactic for both the man and the woman

but maybe a woman would see this differently , and I am completely wrong in how I see it ...
I used to think like this too. But I don't anymore and here's why:

If you let people win the small battles in life, you can get them into positions where you win the bigger battles.

Example:

You may allow the wolf to eat one of your sheep if that puts him in a better position for you to kill him.

So in this case, I usually play along these days. I work a little bit in the beginning and I make her feel like I really value her. Once she opens up, then I switch things up. I am not afraid of putting in some effort and being patient. It makes things that much better for the both of us once sex finally occurs. Once she allows me into her world, I OWN her mind.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to think like this too. But I don't anymore and here's why:

If you let people win the small battles in life, you can get them into positions where you win the bigger battles.

Example:

You may allow the wolf to eat one of your sheep if that puts him in a better position for you to kill him.

So in this case, I usually play along these days. I work a little bit in the beginning and I make her feel like I really value her. Once she opens up, then I switch things up. I am not afraid of putting in some effort and being patient. It makes things that much better for the both of us once sex finally occurs. Once she allows me into her world, I OWN her mind.
I do the same , but in most cases , women think that you being nice to her is just a play , and she will continue to have an attitude and bust your balls

for example , I realized that I had a problem with being right in the women face , so I decided to work on this . I remember I went with an ugly woman and being nice to her and she even told me that I treat her so nice . What happened next is her thinking that she is over from a value point ( cause in her head it was like “ if he treats me so nice , it means that I am above him” , and started playing hard to get ) . I backed downed when I saw this , and she became cold starting to tell me that I was nice to her only because I wanted to sleep with her

to be frank , I have never really found a really good approach to this issue

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I do the same , but in most cases , women think that you being nice to her is just a play , and she will continue to have an attitude and bust your balls

for example , I realized that I had a problem with being right in the women face , so I decided to work on this . I remember I went with an ugly woman and being nice to her and she even told me that I treat her so nice . What happened next is her thinking that she is over from a value point ( cause in her head it was like “ if he treats me so nice , it means that I am above him” , and started playing hard to get ) . I backed downed when I saw this , and she became cold starting to tell me that I was nice to her only because I wanted to sleep with her

to be frank , I have never really found a really good approach to this issue
It's very very subtle tactics. The trick is that there is no easy way of explaining the tactics. Once u become advanced, it becomes much harder to explain. The trick is that u can't appear like you are trying to be nice. You were probably not used to it so it came across as fake.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one of my LTR's could A.W to the most advanced levels. moved everyone around like a chessboard. yet wasnt at all intelligent in day to day life,

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one of my LTR's could A.W to the most advanced levels. moved everyone around like a chessboard. yet wasnt at all intelligent in day to day life,
Yeah , because men are easily manipulated when it comes to women , and the other women mimic whatever and on her back it says “ what a b1tch “

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's A.W? But yeah, it's amazing. I guess God gave them that ability while he gave us other ones. But ultimately men are capable of mastering seduction but it doesn't come as naturally.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is 100% accurate!

There's nothing worse than a b!tch face from an average or below average looking chick. What comes next from her is rotten attitude. Then after that comes disrespect.

It's like negative level deterioration.

(Level -1) The b!tch face

(Level -2) Rotten attitude

(Level -3) Disrespect

I've had to shut down or call out women when I see these ugly levels descending.

Then my response becomes:

(Level -1) Rude

(Level -2) Ruthless

(Level -3) Annihilation

They don't realize the b!tch face makes them go from average looking to hideous almost instantly.
They lose 3 points in the looks department for producing that face.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is 100% accurate!

There's nothing worse than a b!tch face from an average or below average looking chick. What comes next from her is rotten attitude. Then after that comes disrespect.

It's like negative level deterioration.

(Level -1) The b!tch face

(Level -2) Rotten attitude

(Level -3) Disrespect

I've had to shut down or call out women when I see these ugly levels descending.

Then my response becomes:

(Level -1) Rude

(Level -2) Ruthless

(Level -3) Annihilation

They don't realize the b!tch face makes them go from average looking to hideous almost instantly.
They lose 3 points in the looks department for producing that face.
"Ugly level"