"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

It has been a while...

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2003
Messages
656
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Buffalo, NY
Gentleman,
For those of you who know me, I wish to extend my fullest gratatude for aiding me in these last months... life is funny sometimes.

To those unfamiliar with me and my writing, I am Anthony - Tony, if you will - and I am one of the original members of the High School Forum, creater of the High School Don Juan Bible, and author of a few incredibly anally retentive technique posts. I am not a nice person. Nice to meet you =)

I will be sticking around for long enough to articulate what I have learned as well as revivify the old school topics that made this forum so great, back when Y2K-alerts were all the rage.

I am also reinstating my policy of instant communication/tutoring over AIM. Any questions about my articles, random death threats, whatever... don't hesitate to drop me a line @ tonythetigeroi (AIM SN).

-Anthony
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Hello
 

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2002
Messages
624
Reaction score
1
Location
New York City, USA
Nice to see you back Anthony.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
:)
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
You promised us a ground breaking, huge post last time you popped up.

I hope we get it this time.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
No one can stay away...It's like a gang. Once you are in it...You are in it for life.

PS - Welcome back.
 

Squy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2002
Messages
631
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
Carl Berner, Oslo
Originally posted by crazykid
No one can stay away...It's like a gang. Once you are in it...You are in it for life.

PS - Welcome back.
At least thats true for this site =D, and I'm another proof hehe.
This forum is too awesome
 
Top