TonyTheTigerOI
Master Don Juan
Gentleman,
For those of you who know me, I wish to extend my fullest gratatude for aiding me in these last months... life is funny sometimes.
To those unfamiliar with me and my writing, I am Anthony - Tony, if you will - and I am one of the original members of the High School Forum, creater of the High School Don Juan Bible, and author of a few incredibly anally retentive technique posts. I am not a nice person. Nice to meet you =)
I will be sticking around for long enough to articulate what I have learned as well as revivify the old school topics that made this forum so great, back when Y2K-alerts were all the rage.
I am also reinstating my policy of instant communication/tutoring over AIM. Any questions about my articles, random death threats, whatever... don't hesitate to drop me a line @ tonythetigeroi (AIM SN).
-Anthony
For those of you who know me, I wish to extend my fullest gratatude for aiding me in these last months... life is funny sometimes.
To those unfamiliar with me and my writing, I am Anthony - Tony, if you will - and I am one of the original members of the High School Forum, creater of the High School Don Juan Bible, and author of a few incredibly anally retentive technique posts. I am not a nice person. Nice to meet you =)
I will be sticking around for long enough to articulate what I have learned as well as revivify the old school topics that made this forum so great, back when Y2K-alerts were all the rage.
I am also reinstating my policy of instant communication/tutoring over AIM. Any questions about my articles, random death threats, whatever... don't hesitate to drop me a line @ tonythetigeroi (AIM SN).
-Anthony