Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is what my female friend told me true or bull sh!t:

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She said:

1. When you tell a woman that you love her, you'd better be ready to marry her, or she'll leave you.

2. If you don't marry a woman after dating her for at most 2 years, she will leave you.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She said:

1. When you tell a woman that you love her, you'd better be ready to marry her, or she'll leave you.

2. If you don't marry a woman after dating her for at most 2 years, she will leave you.
It's just her opinion. I've dated women for much longer than that without them leaving me.

In any case, women like to make up all of these rules but they'll break every one of them if the right guy comes along.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She said:

Advice from the old lady:

Answer to both questions is this: It depends.

It depends on who you are.
It depends on who she is.
It depends on the options available to each person.
It depends on the relationship between two people.

Your friend told you how it goes for her IN HER IDEALIZED view, or rather, subject to HER bias.

So understand it thusly.

It is in no way an absolute statement. Not even a little bit.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She said:

Always remember the golden rule: what women say and what they do are two completely different (and often contradictory) things. What your "female friend" says is her fairy tale vision of how things should work. It's like when women say that they want a guy who is caring, sweet and "respectful" - and then end up dating the worst kind of human trash they can possibly find.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of the song "New Rules". Don´t do this, don´t do that... and then at the end you know what she´s gonna do. She can´t control herself. It´s a bit like a drunk waking up with a hangover and saying "I´ve decided that I´m never going to drink again."

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She said:

Solipsism. Maybe true for her (but not necessarily). That's it.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She said:

total b0ll0cks. sounds like something a young/immature woman would say. I hope you took the p1ss out of her.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She said:

Tell your friend that you love her so she can leave, then so you can find better friends who give better advice.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Your friend told you how it goes for her IN HER IDEALIZED view, or rather, subject to HER bias.

So understand it thusly.

Nothing is absolute in this world, but people like to try and make these type of blanket statements all the time. They screw themselves over repeatedly by doing so over their lifetime until they realize that those type of blanket statements don't work. Or they don't and then wonder why their life is not the way they wanted it to be.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She said:

Not true in general.

Solipsism. Maybe true for her (but not necessarily). That's it.
Agree.

So understand it thusly.

This is a good synopsis.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you have a female friend?

Further, why are you listening to what women say?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She said:

I'd say this is at least partly accurate.

We all know that a man who refuses to give commitment to a plate that is will very quickly lose that plate if she knows that she's approaching the wall.

Also, not all women are like this, your friend is projecting her own feelings.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She said:

These are both mostly true but lacking context. She is using blue pill framing. More accurately, all women have an expiration date when left in limbo. The mating dance is a progression.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She said:
This is tricky, and it depends on the woman. I think MOST women, if you tell them this, depending on the circumstances just won't believe you. If she believes you then yes... she'll expect you to commit.

If she is looking for a commitment... this I think is true... women expect things to move along. The older she is the shorter this time frame.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both are untrue. And what the posters are saying about closer to wall she is, the more she will walk if you don't commit. Game.

Reactions: B80

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These days? I wouldn't even begin to think of marriage until great behavior from her over 3-4 years. Don't do it then either.

The part about telling her you love her requiring marriage is pure BS. Many women will start with the ILY during sex early on, if it makes her F better, throw it into the mix, but only during sex and sparingly. Never ever start closing every conversation with it. I vastly prefer telling them that I "appreciate her every day" as a reward only for excellent behavior, choices and service to me. "Love" is a nebulous abstraction, appreciation is real when accompanied with actions you show her. In fact, anything you ever say to a woman that is emotional at all should be only in direct response to her excellent behavior.

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only women worth marrying are virgins. Should have told her that and seen her reaction.lol

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She said:

If she thinks love == marriage, she will think you do not have integrity unless you make it clear also of no marriage for whatever reason.

A woman that tells that; you will marry If you don't want her to leave. She will still leave but with more of your stuff. As soon as she demands marriage or walk, it is transactional. As soon as a nontransactional appears your toast. If she is ugly, good chance she will be yours forever if marry. If she is hot, it's likely nontransactional will appear at some time.

Reactions: B80