Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is what my female friend told me true or bull sh!t:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. When you tell a woman that you love her, you'd better be ready to marry her, or she'll leave you.

2. If you don't marry a woman after dating her for at most 2 years, she will leave you.
I know too many examples of these things happening in real life (myself included) to say they are true.
As has been said, it might be true for her, it might not, might depend on the guy or a dozen other factors.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know too many examples of these things happening in real life (myself included) to say they are true.
As has been said, it might be true for her, it might not, might depend on the guy or a dozen other factors.
Yeah same here. Didn't get married until 5 years after meeting. Like you say, depends on many factors, variables in the relationship.

If someone started putting pressure on me to get married after 2 years, that would be a red flag for sure. Why would getting married be such a big issue that you're prepared to walk from someone you should be in love with and presumably enjoy being around? Happy to cut them out your life just because not married - seems odd to me.

Can understand a bit more if mid-late 30's and they wanted kids, but you were dragging your heals about things.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah same here. Didn't get married until 5 years after meeting. Like you say, depends on many factors, variables in the relationship.

If someone started putting pressure on me to get married after 2 years, that would be a red flag for sure. Why would getting married be such a big issue that you're prepared to walk from someone you should be in love with and presumably enjoy being around? Happy to cut them out your life just because not married - seems odd to me.

Can understand a bit more if mid-late 30's and they wanted kids, but you were dragging your heals about things.
I recomend you never marry, but if you still want it wait for AT LEAST 5 years then you do so (dating her), also after you decide to marry don't do it for more then 6 months, you should be in order to make this anyway

also flee with all your might and speed, if she put a ultimatum on you to marry, you should understand by now if a woman want you marrying or not won't change much, if she tell you or marry me or I leave then you can bet your ass she don't really care much about you and want the title

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She said:

1. When you tell a woman that you love her, you'd better be ready to marry her, or she'll leave you.

2. If you don't marry a woman after dating her for at most 2 years, she will leave you.
1. Nope, not at all. This friend of yours is projecting.

2. If they have never been married previously, you can go about 5yrs. I've pushed it with two women. One I married, the other left because I wouldn't give her marriage. Both were at the 5yr mark. I put it off as long as I could.

Reactions: B80

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 years is only like just over 700 days, that is not a very long time when you consider day job, other time away, time spent together in the big picture is minimal, this would be the plan of somebody who is looking for a come up.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She said:

You broke rule no. 1!

You listened to a woman for advice on women.

That said..... never get married, whatever they threaten you with!

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Complete garbage... I know several guys that have long term relationships.... over ten years with no marriage in site.
an LTR is just as valid as marriage in this day and age. Marriage = LTR = Commitment

A woman that NEEDS to get married is an NPC who must do the things society says she must do.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
She said:

First one is BS.

Second one is usually true. It is also true that if you marry her she will divorce you in two years.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She said:

shes the spokeswoman for 4 billion people. Wow.

it’s horse **** by the way. It’s high school logic she listened to in a tv show or read in Cosmo.

Reactions: B80