"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Is this mind gaming or just low IL? Need Advice.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2020
Messages
782
Reaction score
712
Age
33
my dude, if she has high IL you don’t need to worry about sharing her. A woman won’t do anything to compromise her position with an alpha male. If she’s seeing other guys whilst seeing you, she thinks she can do better
This is about having the conversation and making it explicit. She can see other dudes for any other reason like to not get too attached to you, etc.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Willie Naylor

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2021
Messages
886
Reaction score
695
my dude, if she has high IL you don’t need to worry about sharing her. A woman won’t do anything to compromise her position with an alpha male. If she’s seeing other guys whilst seeing you, she thinks she can do better
This is only true until she hits 28 or so. The Epiphany Phase hits all women pretty hard.

While 28, she'll roll out of bed one morning and realize that she no longer wants her vagina to be a c0ck storage facility.

And she'll go find her a polite, clean cut, at Applebee's every Thursday night with the 'boys' nice guy.
 

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
3,624
Reaction score
4,338
Location
uk
Hey bros. Need advice!

I met a girl at a friend's party a few months back. We have been hanging and I eventually f*cked her. (We have also f*cked a few times.)

At first, she would initiate a lot, message me out of the blue, send me pics, ask what I am up to. Generally very bubbly. She also actively interacts with me on social media. It was clear the interest is there.

Randomly at some point, she started to go cold and withdraw from those behaviour. (Mainly after we had sex). She would take hours to a day to reply me with short/bland responses. She stopped any form of initiation, always leaving it to me to initiate. I've even froze her out for an entire week at one point and heard nothing from her. Although she does occasionally stalk me on instagram.

The weird thing is, she still always agrees to go out with me, when I ask and we would f*ck. And when we are out she seems enthusiastic. She would also tell me she talks about me a lot with her friends. Stuff like that.

In the past its always very straightforward, if a girl is cold, she will not be reachable & she will flake like hell, clearly no interest. And if a girl is repeatedly f*cking me, it usually is very straightforward too, the signals are clear there is interest.

So at this point I am just curious and want to expand my understanding.

Is this some mind game or just low IL?

Have you bros encountered anything similar?

Sh!t is just confusing!

-James
You either aren't giving us the full story or this is a sugar coated version

My feeling is the sex probably hasn't been that good for her or she is getting smashed elsewhere and you are in the roatation

Some of the other stuff you mention literally makes no sense though

I have never heard of a girl telling guy she's talking to her friends about him especially as you aren't even that serious with her

Usually this is something they do in private the guy will never know about it
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,856
Reaction score
19,081
Maybe she doesn't want to get her hopes up with you because she has these types of things go badly before?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top