Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this mind gaming or just low IL? Need Advice.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason many men say this is because they're afraid of rejection. I assure you, having that conversation doesn't have to be overly serious nor awkward. A simple "I don't want to share you" is enough to get the point across. You don't need any labels associated with this. If she's into you this will change nothing or make it even better. If she's "iffy" about you then it might turn her off. Also works very well when you're her best option.
my dude, if she has high IL you don’t need to worry about sharing her. A woman won’t do anything to compromise her position with an alpha male. If she’s seeing other guys whilst seeing you, she thinks she can do better

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my dude, if she has high IL you don’t need to worry about sharing her. A woman won’t do anything to compromise her position with an alpha male. If she’s seeing other guys whilst seeing you, she thinks she can do better
This is about having the conversation and making it explicit. She can see other dudes for any other reason like to not get too attached to you, etc.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
This is only true until she hits 28 or so. The Epiphany Phase hits all women pretty hard.

While 28, she'll roll out of bed one morning and realize that she no longer wants her vagina to be a c0ck storage facility.

And she'll go find her a polite, clean cut, at Applebee's every Thursday night with the 'boys' nice guy.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bros. Need advice!

I met a girl at a friend's party a few months back. We have been hanging and I eventually f*cked her. (We have also f*cked a few times.)

At first, she would initiate a lot, message me out of the blue, send me pics, ask what I am up to. Generally very bubbly. She also actively interacts with me on social media. It was clear the interest is there.

Randomly at some point, she started to go cold and withdraw from those behaviour. (Mainly after we had sex). She would take hours to a day to reply me with short/bland responses. She stopped any form of initiation, always leaving it to me to initiate. I've even froze her out for an entire week at one point and heard nothing from her. Although she does occasionally stalk me on instagram.

The weird thing is, she still always agrees to go out with me, when I ask and we would f*ck. And when we are out she seems enthusiastic. She would also tell me she talks about me a lot with her friends. Stuff like that.

In the past its always very straightforward, if a girl is cold, she will not be reachable & she will flake like hell, clearly no interest. And if a girl is repeatedly f*cking me, it usually is very straightforward too, the signals are clear there is interest.

So at this point I am just curious and want to expand my understanding.

Is this some mind game or just low IL?

Have you bros encountered anything similar?

Sh!t is just confusing!

-James
You either aren't giving us the full story or this is a sugar coated version

My feeling is the sex probably hasn't been that good for her or she is getting smashed elsewhere and you are in the roatation

Some of the other stuff you mention literally makes no sense though

I have never heard of a girl telling guy she's talking to her friends about him especially as you aren't even that serious with her

Usually this is something they do in private the guy will never know about it

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Maybe she doesn't want to get her hopes up with you because she has these types of things go badly before?