"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

is this mean?

spidersense

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2005
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
Age
45
alright, there is this girl that I work with. She's about an 8. She's into me, majorly... There has been a ton of kino between her and myself... the thing is that she has a kid, and I fairly recently put that on my "Denied" list. Ok... so now I keep doing it, I stopped with the kino, but I still keep up some of the C/F with her(like today there was a commercial about genital herpes on the TV and I asked if she needs to go to the doctor for some of that medacine)
MY PROBLEM IS: how do I stop the progression with her without making myself look like a wussie? I'm thinking keep it up and just tease her like crazy... that will help me keep my image and show that I have the power to tease. What do you think?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
do you see clint eastwood being ****y and funny all the time with his b1tches?

there's no faster way to friendszone than a guy that acts like a court jester 24/7.
 

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2004
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Location
In your head
but I still keep up some of the C/F with her(like today there was a commercial about genital herpes on the TV and I asked if she needs to go to the doctor for some of that medacine)
For our not so astute readers. This is NOT ****y and Funny.

I don't quite understand your problem? What progression are you talking about. Is it hard work teasing her? If you want to stay friends then just keep doing what you are doing and not ask her out or kiss her etc.

You don't need to tease to show dominance.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
I'm seriously amazed at how many people don't have the common sense to differentiate between C&F / neghits and insults. It's been explained so many times, and people still post threads about it, pat themselves on the back even when they totally missed the whole point.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Don Juanabbe
He may as well have just outright called her a hor. :rolleyes:
A dirty filty one at that... C/F is an artform and neghits are for specific instances. They can be extremely hazardous in the wrong hands.
 

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
You are correct, it can really backfire, neghits should especially be used sparingly, I dispense with them altogether with people whom I've already established a repor.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top