Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this how easy it was in the 80's?

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Of course it was easier, these delusional puas try to convince you its always been the same which is idiotic

Smartphones,social media and online dating have given women easy access to unlimited options.

A small town girl in the 80s would never have had anything close to that, yet these puas try to convince u women have stayed the same.

Idk what world they are living in, but it certainly isn't reality

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dumb women dont even realize that a professional electrician has a much higher and sure income than most teachers and employees yet since he works with "his hands" they think he is dumber than the others.

They dont realize that if he fails to properly plan and realize a system its one big mess unlike a wrong document that can be reprinted.

I think about my case, two degrees yet have no job since march and probably will get it back in september while most idraulics and electricians kept working with no break.
Thank god I have lots of saving otherwise it would have be a problem.
Just came across one dude that hasnt been able to buy his breakfast at this climate, yet he was a project managers before the pandemic. Ranks and positions are just a name,sorry the meek with 10 phd shall not inherited the earth at this time.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a guy, about 5'6"(on a good day), former Navy SEAL, great shape, very muscular, not particularly handsome. I'm not sure how he'd do on OLD, but I suspect he wouldn't be top pick. However, that's irrelevant, because in real life, women observe your social stature by how you're treated by other men.... not exclusively, but it's a H U G E factor. This guy has an enormous social circle, and every man in it (from 5'3" to 7'3") defers to him, and every woman in it, regardless of her relationship status, absolutely loves him. The Internet has you guys too hung up on stats.
Old full of cratered smv post wall emotionally damaged goods, steer away from OLD.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm waiting for some hardcore geek incel to really get frustrated at females and create an EMP bomb that can wipe out the internet or smartphone telecommunications so that we can get back to 80's style dating again. LOL
He might be hunted by cia like a taliban hiding in their ****holes then.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I know a guy, about 5'6"(on a good day), former Navy SEAL, great shape, very muscular, not particularly handsome. I'm not sure how he'd do on OLD, but I suspect he wouldn't be top pick. However, that's irrelevant, because in real life, women observe your social stature by how you're treated by other men.... not exclusively, but it's a H U G E factor. This guy has an enormous social circle, and every man in it (from 5'3" to 7'3") defers to him, and every woman in it, regardless of her relationship status, absolutely loves him. The Internet has you guys too hung up on stats.
this very muscular guy, respected by many, with not a distracting handsome face would be safe to be with; from my perspective.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this very muscular guy, respected by many, with not a distracting handsome face would be safe to be with; from my perspective.
No, its reality, u can have a great body, for men his face reflect his entire values if you look at the physical perspectives alone.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
No, its reality, u can have a great body, for men his face reflect his entire values if you look at the physical perspectives alone.
Body: Very muscular is paramount. I didn't know this until this year.

Face: I can tell you I look for FAS(fetal alcohol syndrome damage/affliction) facial features as a red flag warning for screening.
Other than that, I prefer ugly. Blends in better.

Did you date in the 80's Focal core?

Last edited:

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Face: I can tell you I look for FAS(fetal alcohol syndrome damage/affliction) facial features as a red flag warning for screening.
Other than that, I prefer ugly. Blends in better.
Wtf lol.. That what i heard from a almost any girl they dont put values on the face alone, yet end of the day they will submit with the cleanest face, good looking man.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
It turns out my wifes estranged father (a 5"3 ginger manlet) has children from different women all over the country

I am struggling to see this in 2020. 5"3 ginger manlets would be lucky to bang even one landwhale today

Yet my wife's mother was rather attractive judging by old photographs and he managed to knock her up and many others too

Pre-Tinder sounds like easy mode
Tears for fears
Beta bucks
Ginger fcks

80's

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Can be also gay. Need be careful. Strong is key word. Heavy, strong. Not muscular. Willing give/take a punch in face. Have whey protein for case. Likes birds but dont speak about in public

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
He's not gay. It's just easier to add 40 lbs of muscle than 4 inches of height, and can have a comparable impact.
I thought this was a general statement not particular person

I think you're just talking about good genetics, of which facial symmetry is the most telling indicator. Lynx isn't looking to have anyone's babies, but she probably isn't looking for a circus freak, either. I'm guessing, more a Charles Bronson type?
This Charlie ?

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're just talking about good genetics, of which facial symmetry is the most telling indicator. Lynx isn't looking to have anyone's babies, but she probably isn't looking for a circus freak, either. I'm guessing, more a Charles Bronson type?
Could be the case mate. Everyone has needs, they choose the one they wants.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It turns out my wifes estranged father (a 5"3 ginger manlet) has children from different women all over the country

I am struggling to see this in 2020. 5"3 ginger manlets would be lucky to bang even one landwhale today

Yet my wife's mother was rather attractive judging by old photographs and he managed to knock her up and many others too

Pre-Tinder sounds like easy mode
As long as you turn women on they dont give a fu^k what colour your hair is.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I'm a Gen X-er. I'm sure the 80s were great, but I was too young to date then. Completely missed the 90s by being a super late bloomer, school nerd and a commuter college student.

2004 through 2011 were pretty epic though. Sharp drop off after 2012, the end of the Mayan Calendar lol.

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was easy. I'd just drive downtown in my DeLorean, rip the throat out of some small town kingpin, and hoist a boom box blasting Peter Gabriel over my head. The women swarmed me.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've watched a few of AMS's videos on YouTube. He's a tall(6'4"+?), 30-something personal-trainer, in NYC(I think). The interesting thing about AMS is that he's a strong advocate of what I'd call "beta-baiting"; I'm not sure what he calls his dating strategy, but he seems to intentionally bait women into thinking of him as a "beta-provider," so that they're working to nail him down. Of course, this necessitates him leading them to believe he's open to the idea.

The reason I bring up AMS, in particular, is because he matches the profile(more or less) of what many incels describe as a "Chad" ...or in AMS's case, a "Tyrone" (whatever). My point is that he doesn't really seem to be a PUA type. He's just leading girls on about his receptivity to marriage, and making it very clear that he'd be an excellent provider(unless I'm misreading his strategy).
Lol. I had to google him and watched a few of his video. I disagree. The rule of thumb is if he was really a "Chad" he would not be making youtube videos. You don't see guys like Brad Pitt making youtube videos. But that doesn't mean you can't still learn from guys like them but keep in mind that they don't know everything.

A real "Chad" has no need to be making Youtube videos.