Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this a **** test?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out with this chick for two dates. She is a potential plate but we haven't had sex yet. Lot's of making out both times. Anyway, for the third date she volunteers to come over and cook for me at the end of our date (I didn't bring it up). I played it off and went home.

Less than 24 hours later, she sends a text asking when she can come over. I respond with Saturday. Today, she texts me the following:

HB: I'm concerned
Me: ?
HB: I'm worried about how touchy feely you get.
HB: If I come over, you understand that I'm not going to sleep with you, right?
Me: Not a text conversation.
HB: True
HB: Call Me
<3 hours later>
HB: Or not

I see the situation as a win win... because if she comes over, cooks, and doesn't **** me.. I still get a free home-cooked meal out of it. Either way, I think this sounds so rediculous I haven't bothered to respond. I honestly don't think anything good can come from responding to it. Thoughts?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You understand I'm not going to sleep with you, right?" = "I really want your c0ck but don't want to look like a slvt, so hopefully you don't do anything because I won't be able to control myself and will end up fvcking you."

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You understand I'm not going to sleep with you, right?" = "I really want your c0ck but don't want to look like a slvt, so hopefully you don't do anything because I won't be able to control myself and will end up fvcking you."
Yea that's what I figured but do I bother responding?

logicallefty

Reaction score
Anti Slut Defense ("ASD").

logicallefty

Reaction score
Also, if you do end up railing her, and you likely will, try to get a text message from her at least implying that she did it and enjoyed it. Protects you later if she tries to play the rape card. Not saying she will do that, but in this day and age it never hurts especially after she has SAID she doesn't want sex. Example I might do:

LL: Damn girl we rocked my house so hard last night it moved the house I live in a different county now!
HB: lol yeah it was amazing no guy has ever made me finish 3x before
LL: Love to have you back over but I will have to figure out what my new address and let ya know

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quoting chateau heartiste:

"When she says annoying or stupid sh!t

Follow the 80/20 rule. 80% of the time, ignore her or change the subject."

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont think its a sh1t test , i think its just her being genuinley confused because your not speaking to her like all the other bare guys blowing her phone up

i like the way you speak to her in your messages its direct and too the point , however you may want to lighten the tone JUST a touch as it does seem a little too stiff especially at this stage in the game

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out with this chick for two dates. She is a potential plate but we haven't had sex yet. Lot's of making out both times. Anyway, for the third date she volunteers to come over and cook for me at the end of our date (I didn't bring it up). I played it off and went home.

Less than 24 hours later, she sends a text asking when she can come over. I respond with Saturday. Today, she texts me the following:

HB: I'm concerned
Me: ?
HB: I'm worried about how touchy feely you get.
HB: If I come over, you understand that I'm not going to sleep with you, right?
Me: Not a text conversation.
HB: True
HB: Call Me
<3 hours later>
HB: Or not

I see the situation as a win win... because if she comes over, cooks, and doesn't **** me.. I still get a free home-cooked meal out of it. Either way, I think this sounds so rediculous I haven't bothered to respond. I honestly don't think anything good can come from responding to it. Thoughts?
she just doesnt want you to think she is a *****, or you expect her to act like one. if u bang a girl in 3 dates she is a *****. treat her how you want her

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All true....

When a woman says "We're not having sex." what she really means is "We are having sex unless you do something stupid to talk me out of it."

When she comes to your place that is code for sex. She just wants to make sure you aren't tearing at her clothes when she walks in the door. Just play it cool... escalate slowly 2 steps forward.. 1 back.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't spoken to her since. Between that exchange and some of the things she said on our last date, I concluded that she isn't really worth messing with. I put her in the "ex" category, should she change her mind in the future.

sunnykhatri736

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she elaborates or points out on something and says you are not getting this. Then u should definitely go for that thing because you are 200% getting that thing but she is just doing it for her defence so that she doesnt looks like a slut .