"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Is this a sign of interest when....

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
I met a girl the other day at a party, and she did all of the following. Signs of interest or just friendly?

*A girl seems to intentionally, but conservativelly, following you around or sitting around where you currently are sitting.

*She finds an excuse to invade your personal space somehow by pressing herself up against you to the point to where you feel every little detail of the front part of her body.

*Waits around for you when she knows you are about to leave, gives her hand out to you, and says something to the effect of "Maybe we will see each other around" or similar line.

What do you guys think? She's sort of cute and petite, so I'm thinking about inviting her to go somewhere with me. Do you think I have any chances?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
Sounds positive to me. I'd certainly act on it!
 

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
2,517
Reaction score
215
Location
Canada
Originally posted by rgeere
*Waits around for you when she knows you are about to leave, gives her hand out to you, and says something to the effect of "Maybe we will see each other around" or similar line.
Those are all good signs but this one in particular is her way of saying "C'mon buddy ask me out already!"

Seize these opportunities. You can't second guess yourself. Always be closing (number, date, kiss, etc.)

Next time you'll do better.
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
Slickster is right. When she said that you should have responded with something to the effect of: "If you give me your number we can arrange something" or "I'm free on [day], do you want to go somewhere/do something?"
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
I just saw her out in the hallway. Didn't really say anything to her, just walked by.

I don't think I messed up with her entirely. If anything I think I might have communicated to her that I wasn't interested.
This of course doesn't mean that I'm not, but I think she may feel this way.

At the party I didn't treat her diffrently than anyone else despite the signs. When she waited around and held out her hand I shook it and said "maybe" (in a positive neutral tone).

Maybe there was something else I could have done (asked her out, etc.). Need to find the right timing for it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
"What do you guys think? She's sort of cute and petite, so I'm thinking about inviting her to go somewhere with me. Do you think I have any chances?"

LOL!
You don't get it do you?

It seems to me your AFC and past experiences/insecurities are holding you back.

OF COURSE YOU GO FOR IT!




DDUUUUUUUHHHHH!!
You sound like me several years ago!
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by PizDoff
"What do you guys think? She's sort of cute and petite, so I'm thinking about inviting her to go somewhere with me. Do you think I have any chances?"
LOL!
You don't get it do you?
It seems to me your AFC and past experiences/insecurities are holding you back.
OF COURSE YOU GO FOR IT!
DDUUUUUUUHHHHH!!
You sound like me several years ago!

Never underestimate a good swift kick in the rear. I'd be doing that to myself if I don't go out and do something with this girl.

Thanks.
 

romeo203

Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
--

Careful,
Same thing happened to me. Asked the girl for her number and she hesitated. I knew it was too good to be true. Next time I met her, she gave me a cold shoulder.
 

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2001
Messages
1,383
Reaction score
1
Location
New Jersey
Don't wait too long. She may think that you're not interested, or gay.
 

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2002
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
5
Location
Camp Pendleton, Ca
Right around your second hint I would've realized she was waving me around third base and I'd be making out with her. Why are you stalling again?

-Cyrano
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by rgeere
I met a girl the other day at a party, and she did all of the following. Signs of interest or just friendly?

*A girl seems to intentionally, but conservativelly, following you around or sitting around where you currently are sitting.

*She finds an excuse to invade your personal space somehow by pressing herself up against you to the point to where you feel every little detail of the front part of her body.

*Waits around for you when she knows you are about to leave, gives her hand out to you, and says something to the effect of "Maybe we will see each other around" or similar line.

What do you guys think? She's sort of cute and petite, so I'm thinking about inviting her to go somewhere with me. Do you think I have any chances?
If you think she's interested, make a move. Don't hesitate. If you sense any interest level (a good one), make a move.
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Yeah, those are IOIs if you described them correctly.

Of course, if I'm reading in between the lines correctly, you tooled yourself over by acting like a total dork AFC.

Book up on anti-flake tactics before you call the bytch up. Worst case scenario, she's feeling that she gave you IOIs in which case A) she realized you're a total loser tool and she'll totally deny giving you IOIs because she doesn't want to be lowered to your loser Value level OR or B) you're not interested in her and she'll try to salvage her pride and put up her ASD shields so she isn't used for her pvssy.

Be prepared with anti-flake spray.
 
Top