Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this a rejection or what?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
imagine that there are three women all available to you.

a. polite but a bit standoffish, and has high admiration for you. very unattractive to you physically. you know she wants a relationship with you.

b. a solid HB 6.5, seems not that interested but will talk to you. she doesn't listen to you and seems to cut you off or down but in a friendly way. she earns more money than you.

c. a solid HB 8, a little slutty, definitely makes you horny, you know she will allow you to fck.

All three choose you. Who will you go meet first of the three?

Then the next day comes and you have the same, but with three new women. And then the day after that its the same again but with new ones. At what point do you pick a or b?
--

During the time she is single, she will accept a relationship with the real chad. The real chad has other options. He might have some sort of a relationship with her so that she will perform and behave well. What he tells her and what he plans are different. And maybe he doesn't tell her anything but she hears what she likes.
The weird thing is this girl has seen me with other women before, so she knows what I can pull. Your example is spot on though. Oh well, hope her and future Chad will be happy ever after, I’m just glad she can’t contact me anymore.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, i see you put a lot of efforts to reply in this thread trying to dig down the situation. I am also guilty of doing this. But the whole stuff is pretty simple:

- if she does not play your game you next her
- if she gives you unclear signals, ask her out and make your move
- if she flakes your date you next her
- if she is cold on the date you next her

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, this is a rejection. It's a nice rejection, but it means she isn't interested in you sexually/romantically.

If a woman is interested in you, she has time to date you.

Next.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl says “honestly, I haven’t been in a relationship in 3 years, I don’t have time to be in one because I’ve been focusing on my career and I’ve needed time to work on myself because I’ve been battling depression and I just don’t have the time to put effort into a relationship right now”. That’s a rejection isn’t it?
Red flag after red flag. Nexttttt.

IL way too low and would be a major headache to dare. Walk away.

Raasay

Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl says “honestly, I haven’t been in a relationship in 3 years, I don’t have time to be in one because I’ve been focusing on my career and I’ve needed time to work on myself because I’ve been battling depression and I just don’t have the time to put effort into a relationship right now”. That’s a rejection isn’t it?
Imo it does not matter what she says, girl talk trash all the time and will still just follow their feelings. You can check if she really wants to keep meeting you and when she does, get close, look into her eyes, pull her a bit closer and you will see if she wants to kiss/f*ck you, that's what I'd do.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a few lady friends in her situation and they tell me what they're up to, its all about the fleeting reminders of their worth while never attaching because they are too damaged from a bad breakup.
It’s funny how they’re too damaged for Johnny Normal but suddenly “fixed” for Chad and ready to relationship it up ASAP!

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It just baffles me that a woman can choose to remain single for 3-4 years and turn down many suitors during that time and not be phased by it. She’d trade random hookups with Chad over a relationship with a non-Chad.
even with they in relationship with non chad they always had occasional have their back blown by chads. thats a fact for most wahmen.

Lover_boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You showed your hand too quickly , never tell a woman you love her first or that you want a relationship with her

She has to believe she is competing with other women for exclusivity with you ..... she has to believe her allure is winning you over

it makes her feel feminine and thats what they all want , same as we want them to make us feel masculine

Make her work for that exclusivity just as hard as she makes you work for the pu$$Y
This is very interesting, my question to this and to add to OP's message. At what point is it right for a man to be direct with a woman? I keep hearing advices to be direct, and that women love a man when he is direct and decisive. Well, OP was very direct with her and letting her know what he wants. But it still didnt play in her favor.

Are there certain times when we shouldnt be direct with them? Like bringing up exclusivity? Can being direct with women be a double-edged sword? Seems that way

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But it still didnt play in his** favor
It didn’t but what it did do is save me time I would have wasted on someone who wasn’t truly interested. Now I can go ask out the 24 yr old receptionist I’ve flirted with and who’s flirted back a few times at the dealership where I get my truck serviced. The other one has been blocked and deleted, if she complains to our friends oh fvcking well.

Raasay

Don Juan
Reaction score
At what point is it right for a man to be direct with a woman?
The foundation is that she is truly interested, you don't need to think about this, when she isn't. If she is, I usually play it back and forth, show interest, then get distanced and let her come to you, be dominant, be caring, be distanced, be affectionate, it's just a game, you make one step, she makes her's etc. If she is not willing to make her steps towards you, you leave, but I'd not leave like Robert did, when I leave, I leave in lighthearted, unaffected way, this way you have a chance (not a guarantee) that she changes her mind, considers you as valuable and starts making steps towards you. If she does, you might be in the game again but make sure that you are playing the real game and not this friend zone thing^^

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly.... for the last THREE YEARS the spreadsheets at work have prevented me from having a boyfriend.

Sounds legit.
She wasn’t too busy to start dating me but suddenly she’s busy and needs to focus on her career, oh and she forgot to mention she’s been suffering from depression for years apparently and that flared up again. Must be bad timing, I’m sure it’s all legit on her part. This is why she got blocked, she couldn’t be honest with me and chose to give a vague bunch of lies.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wasn’t too busy to start dating me but suddenly she’s busy and needs to focus on her career, oh and she forgot to mention she’s been suffering from depression for years apparently and that flared up again. Must be bad timing, I’m sure it’s all legit on her part. This is why she got blocked, she couldn’t be honest with me and chose to give a vague bunch of lies.
Yeah, she's so FOS. I have no patience for this kind of nonsense.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, she's so FOS. I have no patience for this kind of nonsense.
Neither do I. If you can’t be honest with me when you reject me and give me that level of respect then I don’t want you in my life. I don’t care how many mutual friends we share or how long we’ve known each other.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything but a yes or compliance is a no.

All the blah blah blah reason blah blah doesn't amount to anything but the same result. She is rejecting.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it’s a girl that I’ve known for a couple years, we are friends but not like close friends. We’ve gone out a few times and she and I were out the other night and she asked me what I thought about us. I told her I was interested in continuing seeing her and I was open to more in the future and that’s when she hit me with that.
Sounds like she was seeking validation.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything but a yes or compliance is a no.

All the blah blah blah reason blah blah doesn't amount to anything but the same result. She is rejecting.
It’s really that simple. I’ve never had a girl say “maybe” and end up being my girlfriend. All that other stuff she said was made up bs and dancing around the truth. That’s what was a gut punch. I deserved an honest answer and she refused to give me one. That’s why I ghosted and blocked her. I’m too old for that crap.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who knows. I’m tired of meeting such wishy washy women though
If she gets put out by you ghosting her and she plays the victim all you need to say to your friends is this :
" i lost interest. I stop pursuing her. Would any of you pursue someone you were no longer interested in? No."

If they are your friends they will understand.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget whether this is a rejection or not. She's damaged to some extend, and at least was honest about it, she is doing you a favor by making sure you don't get any ideas.

She is a FWB at best.

Modern Man Advice