"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Is this a rejection or what?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
So today I got a text from a 24 yr old receptionist who works at the dealership I get my truck serviced. I’d given her my number a month ago last time I was in there, we’d flirted some and seemed to have a connection over the few times I’d been in there. I know giving your number instead of getting hers usually doesn’t work, but this time it did for some reason. So when I didn’t hear from her I figured that was that next time I went in there, I’d just say hey and be friendly since I would have to see her and just keep on walking. Turns out she thought long and hard about texting me but wasn’t sure if she wanted to start up anything with anyone. Then she said “fvck it, he’s attractive and we seem like we vibe so I’m going for it”. Just goes to show when one woman drops you, another will pick you up if you keep chopping away.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top