Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

is this a missed opportunity?

randalll

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so i was with this girl a few nights ago, we had a good time together, she came back to mine n we kissed for quite a bit

anyway we were going to have sex i think (it was going there anyway) but i kinda messed it up i think

im a virgin atm, n i told her that after we'd been in bed for a while. n i also said i didnt wanna do anything that night (even tho i kinda did want to.. i just had little confidence), stupid thing to say i know! it just came out tho

i guess i said it tho cos i kinda liked this girl, she was cool, n if i did it badly or something then i probs wouldnt see her again...... afc i know! .... but i'd prefere to lose the v to someone im gonna see again, someone decent.

would a girl appreciate the honesty of that^^ or just think you were weird or something?

also, she flaked on me tonight when we were gonna go to the pub, said she was tired and she 'might see me tomorrow'. would a girl really cancel cos of that if they were into you?? i have acute insomnia atm, but im still up for it :D

is it likely that she's just lost interest or something?

shall i call her again anytime and re-schedule, or just ignore her unless she calls me?

any advice and ideas would be great

thanks

SilverSonnet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, ALWAYS have confidence in yourself. Know why? 'Cos your a MAN, and a DJ. Always remember that, you think about all those men who AREN'T being laid, and then there's you with the elite, us. Think about all the women who want to jump your bones and fvck you man. have CONFIDENCE, 'cos you ARE the ****!
To the point, this MIGHT be a missed oppurtunity, I'd say give it another go, and see what happens, but please for your sake man, dont spend time dwelling on her, you've got so many other women wanting to fvck you, you aint got time to worry about one girl.

Peace out

Ben ;)

randalll

Don Juan
Reaction score
thats actually made me feel well better already man
thanks dude

im gonna go pub and pick up a hottie
brb

demonic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Randalll,

See the thing is i can 100% see where your comming from with what you said.

But really if you sleep with her i don't think she'd feel bad about it aslong as your were respectful and did'nt ditch her or not talk to her ever again.

but yeah your right...if i found a girl i REALLY liked i guess i would'nt wanna mess it up...but i've not come across that scenario just yet.

Demonic

randalll

Don Juan
Reaction score
well which part of it was it that i screwed it up.. telling her i was a virgin, and didnt want to do anything that night?
yeah that was probably a mistake, but im inexperienced, and i admit it, i was a little nervous. but tbh, she's only 17 right now, and she's quite vulnerable i think (guys have cheated on her before), so wouldnt that make her appreciate an honest guy like me?
i mean, cant a guy get to know a girl a bit better before having sex with them? (i know what people are gonna reply to that btw..) but i'd actually prefere doing it that way. you'll call me afc.. but im not anymore really (have moments occassionally). i go out a lot, have good friends etc, and i know that women like me. i'd just prefere to find one i like as well, and that i'm going to see again. im not saying i want to be in a relationship with them or anything before having sex, but i'd much prefere it if it had some meaning, and memory.

do you think her young age would be likely to make her different than most of the women you guys know?

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
randalll said:
but tbh, she's only 17 right now, and she's quite vulnerable i think (guys have cheated on her before), so wouldnt that make her appreciate an honest guy like me?

NO.
:cuss:

It will make her appreciate how sweet and nice you are and what a great friend you are.
If you have a problem with her being 17 then next her.

randalll

Don Juan
Reaction score
but a lot of women do like nice guys, right?
im not a predictable, boring nice guy, they dont like them.
we had a laugh the other night, i got on well with her.
and since that's the case, she wouldnt say to herself that she's not gonna see me again because i dont have that bad boy aura about me, is she?
women like a happy guy, a guy they can talk to about stuff, right?
i was definately happy and confident with her, even in bed (before telling her i was a virgin)
..and even after that we carried on making out, and kinoing, she initiated it as well. and she then said that i was unfair because i said i didnt wanna have sex that night. thats the part i fail at, i dread messing up that first time, and im just clueless about it atm really.

randalll

Don Juan
Reaction score
and i dont have a problem with her being 17, i mean.. im only two years older and i look 17

Uncle Matt

Don Juan
Reaction score
i wouldnt have a problem with a 17 year old.