Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this a good way to get my gf to lose weight?

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick background:

She is 22 and I am 35.
I have been dating this girl for 6 months.
This girl is wife material for me with the only thing that stops it is about 20 pounds.
I am very active and run/play soccer 6 times per week plus eat pretty healthy. I am 5'11 170.
She is a vegetarian and eats very healthy, but currently weighs 140 pounds at 5'5.
She has a weird body type, skinny up top with C boobs, but a fat (not in a good way) butt.
She hates to run/do cardio.
We live in one of the healthiest cities in the USA and temperatures are always warm.

So my plan is, every time I go for a run/work out, to ask her to go. Something like, "Wanna go for a walk/run". Since I work out daily she will eventually get the hint or even better start working out?

Good Idea?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its a start, but I did see woman with that body type before, chances are she will never be slim on her lower part and it tend to build everything she have on her waist and butt, and it tend to get worse after she have a child.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Why would she lose weight if she already has the man she dreamed of, and then, if she does lose weight she probably will be able to get even a better man, it's a catch22.
fatties never bother losing kgs cause they dont need.

they can still get some decent desperate male like OP

even if they found motivation to lose kgs, that motivation probably would be more social acceptation and finding better man

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fatties never bother losing kgs cause they dont need.

they can still get some decent desperate male like OP

even if they found motivation to lose kgs, that motivation probably would be more social acceptation and finding better man
So true dump gf she lose 20lb still like 60 to go but w/e
Best way is a slap in the face like that.

R

Ranger

It’s been my experience that there has to be a reason and a drive.
For me, In the Marines it is pretty self explanatory.
In the civilian world I needed a reason. So I’ve had different driving reasons over time. They change.

Keep in mind that it’s a man’s world viewpoint and based upon how men think and operate in the world. This does not apply to a woman. They don’t have testosterone drives to this level.

As a man I just can’t say to myself...”To loose weight of get cut.” Or “Be fit”.
It doesn’t work. There has to be a drive for a particular goal and it isn’t to loose weight of her cut.

So if your goal is to be the best soccer player you know. To be a great saddle bronc rider. To climb 14,000 ft. or higher mountain peaks. I know a 68 year old man who is in amazing shape because he can see himself on top of Mount Everest in two more years.
Mine is my own. And it’s hard core. But it doesn’t take hard core workouts. Just a drive.

Women DO NOT think like that as a rule. There are some for sure but most likely you won’t run into too many of them. Her drive is much different. Some even want to be like men or even, deep down, want to be a man when it comes to drive.

Look at all the men around you. Notice how they look, walk, and even interact. There is no drive in them. They are suffering low testosterone from femeninization and a female diet. This is a scientific fact. What you do in life effects everything about your testosterone.

The number one thing is drive. So what is a woman’s drive? What is she striving for? What is her purpose?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So my plan is, every time I go for a run/work out, to ask her to go. Something like, "Wanna go for a walk/run". Since I work out daily she will eventually get the hint or even better start working out?
I've never liked the idea of mixing my relationship with working out. I've known girls before who have wanted to walk/run with me, but they want to set a slower pace. So I would be sacrificing the effectiveness of my workout to include them.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What shape was she in when you first started dating? If she is the same as she was why would you start dating her if you knew you weren't happy with this aspect of her and would need her to change if it became long term? Seems pretty silly of you ask me.

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never liked the idea of mixing my relationship with working out. I've known girls before who have wanted to walk/run with me, but they want to set a slower pace. So I would be sacrificing the effectiveness of my workout to include them.
Great reply, for me it would be more of a supplemental thing. I will get my 30 run in or meet up after soccer at the park. Weights i do in my apartment. She has a membership to golds, but uses it sparingly.

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What shape was she in when you first started dating? If she is the same as she was why would you start dating her if you knew you weren't happy with this aspect of her and would need her to change if it became long term? Seems pretty silly of you ask me.
Yeah she was about this size, but her diet is good enough to keep her at maintenance. With a little cardio excerise, i can see her slimming down a little more to my liking. Shes at 140, its not like shes pushing 200, 15-20 pounds and im good.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you need to decide what's more important to you: the size of her ass or her LTR/wife qualities.

In a perfect world, you'd have a 27 year old super model who has a great personality and is a perfect prospect for marriage. But she doesn't exist. To get one thing (personality) often you have to give up another (body, looks). I've know guys that have held out and held out and not had dates or s*ex for YEARS because no one could meet their expectations.

Ironically, based on decades of dating experience, I've found the hotter the woman, the worse the personality and far fewer LTR/marriage qualities she had. The best women for me were the HB7's who weren't on OLD (and not all women are), I met organically, and DIDN'T put out right away. Looking back, these were the best women I dated and in many cases we were exclusive for years.

Keep in mind, she's probably on some female dating site posting about the things she'd like to change about you, too. No one is perfect. It's about the trade-off's you're willing to accept.

Good luck.

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah she was about this size, but her diet is good enough to keep her at maintenance. With a little cardio excerise, i can see her slimming down a little more to my liking. Shes at 140, its not like shes pushing 200, 15-20 pounds and im good.
Never start dating someone expedting them to change who they are. This is your issue not hers

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you need to decide what's more important to you: the size of her ass or her LTR/wife qualities.
Never start dating someone expedting them to change who they are. This is your issue not hers
Yeah, this reminds me a lot of BigDave's thread, where he had that girl he was wanting to go out with, but he wanted to train her so she'd have the perfect body he wanted. She ended up walking away.

nmartinez12443

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I here what your are all saying and its not like I'm dating an absolute beast weight wise at 5'5 140, which is on the cusp of overweight. I am concerned about the future, shes 22 metabolism is not going to be raging forever and she really has no exercise outlet. She claims she wants to do kickboxing and she is a member of golds gym,but wants to do classes only. I have made conscientious efforts to improve myself socially and physically. She did ask me one point blank what is the one thing I wanted her to improve upon and I told her to be more active.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I a bad person for liking chubby girls lol

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I a bad person for liking chubby girls lol
We talked about this. For one set of guys chubby ladies make them extra hard and they wont be that hard for slim chicks. For another set they pop extra hard boners for slim chicks and they dont get that hard for chubby chivks.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score