"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

is this a good sign?

vanillasky

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2002
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Just went out to dinner on my first date with this chick. I was hella tired that night cause I worked graveyard the night before, so I warned her to slap me if i fell asleep, she laughed. But anyway the date went well and she pretty much talked on and on and being AFC by pretty much telling me her whole life story, i didn't really talk much and she kept asking me about myself and whenever i started talking she just like took over the convo again. i'm assuming this is a good sign, but also am thinking that i might have bored her cause i didn't talk much, but also not revealing much is a good thing right? Any help appreciated.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
I believe the usual method for finding out if a chick enjoyed the first date is to ask her on a second one.
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Originally posted by blienk
I believe the usual method for finding out if a chick enjoyed the first date is to ask her on a second one.

LOL....I could just smell the sarcasm in you voice, whether you intended it to be that way or not....:D


PIMP
 

Sisko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2003
Messages
257
Reaction score
1
I think she liked your date.
Girls generally tend to end the date as quickly as posibble and shorten the convo (with general answers "yes" and "no", one word answers).
Yours was picking the convo up :)
That is generally a good sign.
 

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
1,070
Reaction score
2
Location
Down South. Between the Y junction.
Girls who are blabber mouthes tend to talk talk talk till their blue in the face to anyone who'll listen. They crave the audience. Sitting there and doing nothing is no sure way they'll like you.

Did you smile throughout the ordeal or even pretended that you were listening intently when u weren't? What you could have done was be ****y and funny and bust her on everything she said. If what she says starts to bore you, just can pretend to fall asleep and snore out loud... This will hopefully get you a playful punch and a bit of leverage to transition into some kino..
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Mazman

Don Juan
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
"she pretty much talked on and on"

Sounds like a normal girl to me. :)
 

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
0
Humans are not as rational as you think they are so stop trying to rationalize every single situation. Important thing is, you were with this girl, had fun, and that's it. You can call her again when you get a chance and see if she's interested for another interesting evening out there. That's it.
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
Well......I don't see you had any humour, C+F or kino there.


I wouldn't say it's a good sign, at the very least in a relationship/**** buddy think there should be good communication going both ways. I DO recognise you were tired and didn't give a fvck, I've totally been there, but at least TRY to put some humour in?
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
all the advice/comments given here is bad. dude, we're not mind readers to analyze and decode what went on, cause we don't.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top