Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this a good or bad plan

Bullbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
What was her reaction??
Well, I had a girl I used to bang text me. Me and the girl at my place were cooking dinner and talking and My phone goes off from the other side of the room. I have a really unique notification and the girl says "What was that". I say "it's just my phone" and go back to talking with her. I didn't look at the text for like 45 minutes. When I opened it, the girl that sent it sent something really sexy I wasn't expecting and I smiled And laughed a little at it. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the girls face change but can't put my finger on what the expression was. It was a stupid and childish thing to do in my situation. It may work better in a different situation but ill never do it again.

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Reaction score
Things happen, maybe she'll get over it and come back around.
Very true I agree. But don't wait on her to hit you up. Cut contact with her. And in the mean time go to the gym and be productive so you're not thinking about what happened. Theres other chicks man. IF she does come back around it means she has really high interest and you cant **** up after that.

chuck001

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true I agree. But don't wait on her to hit you up. Cut contact with her. And in the mean time go to the gym and be productive so you're not thinking about what happened. Theres other chicks man. IF she does come back around it means she has really high interest and you cant **** up after that.
Yeah, you should always have other women. If she reaches out, then cool, but if not there are always more women out there.

R

Ranger

This is pretty weird. Start with a smile and kino and don’t do stupid sh!t anymore.

In fact, I would have turned my phone off.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought the typical/stock advice was to put your phone away and to SCREEN HER interest by watching how glued to her phone she was on the date?

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never have my phone out on a date. It's rude and unbecoming. I will briefly check it maybe once every 45 mins to an hour and then put it away again. This serves two purposes:

1. Allows me to properly assess the woman I am meeting. I can pay attention to who she is and see if we are a good match. Is she on her phone? Do we have good common interests? Are we vibing?
2. It sets a precedent in her mind that my time is valuable and that I am not always on my phone. That way when she texts me and I respond a couple hours later it won't be incongruent with who I am as a man. If I'm always on my phone in her company she knows I'm either not interested or playing a game with her if I don't text back immediately.

DumbSS

Banned
Reaction score
I think it's a bad idea. She is already coming over to your place to fvck, focus on making her feel comfortable, instead of making her feel discomfort. Sell her a dream that you are a nice provider type, with nice apartment, make your place look ideal, clean it. Have fun with her and fvck her.
I agree, save this tactic for when you feel her pulling away, not when you’re trying to get it in for the first time lol

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd spend my time on setting the mood: Clean/organized house. Some fresh 1000 thread count sheets on the bed. Candles. Wine. Sexy play list ready to go.