When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Very true I agree. But don't wait on her to hit you up. Cut contact with her. And in the mean time go to the gym and be productive so you're not thinking about what happened. Theres other chicks man. IF she does come back around it means she has really high interest and you cant **** up after that.Things happen, maybe she'll get over it and come back around.
Yeah, you should always have other women. If she reaches out, then cool, but if not there are always more women out there.Very true I agree. But don't wait on her to hit you up. Cut contact with her. And in the mean time go to the gym and be productive so you're not thinking about what happened. Theres other chicks man. IF she does come back around it means she has really high interest and you cant **** up after that.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Maybe, maybe not, who knows...Things happen, maybe she'll get over it and come back around.
I agree, save this tactic for when you feel her pulling away, not when you’re trying to get it in for the first time lolI think it's a bad idea. She is already coming over to your place to fvck, focus on making her feel comfortable, instead of making her feel discomfort. Sell her a dream that you are a nice provider type, with nice apartment, make your place look ideal, clean it. Have fun with her and fvck her.