"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Is this a good or bad plan

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

GearsGod310

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
144
Reaction score
128
Age
32
Things happen, maybe she'll get over it and come back around.
Very true I agree. But don't wait on her to hit you up. Cut contact with her. And in the mean time go to the gym and be productive so you're not thinking about what happened. Theres other chicks man. IF she does come back around it means she has really high interest and you cant **** up after that.
 

chuck001

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2019
Messages
24
Reaction score
19
Age
36
Very true I agree. But don't wait on her to hit you up. Cut contact with her. And in the mean time go to the gym and be productive so you're not thinking about what happened. Theres other chicks man. IF she does come back around it means she has really high interest and you cant **** up after that.
Yeah, you should always have other women. If she reaches out, then cool, but if not there are always more women out there.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
This is pretty weird. Start with a smile and kino and don’t do stupid sh!t anymore.

In fact, I would have turned my phone off.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
I thought the typical/stock advice was to put your phone away and to SCREEN HER interest by watching how glued to her phone she was on the date?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
I never have my phone out on a date. It's rude and unbecoming. I will briefly check it maybe once every 45 mins to an hour and then put it away again. This serves two purposes:

1. Allows me to properly assess the woman I am meeting. I can pay attention to who she is and see if we are a good match. Is she on her phone? Do we have good common interests? Are we vibing?
2. It sets a precedent in her mind that my time is valuable and that I am not always on my phone. That way when she texts me and I respond a couple hours later it won't be incongruent with who I am as a man. If I'm always on my phone in her company she knows I'm either not interested or playing a game with her if I don't text back immediately.
 

DumbSS

Banned
Joined
Jan 16, 2019
Messages
42
Reaction score
19
Age
31
I think it's a bad idea. She is already coming over to your place to fvck, focus on making her feel comfortable, instead of making her feel discomfort. Sell her a dream that you are a nice provider type, with nice apartment, make your place look ideal, clean it. Have fun with her and fvck her.
I agree, save this tactic for when you feel her pulling away, not when you’re trying to get it in for the first time lol
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,524
Reaction score
11,449
I'd spend my time on setting the mood: Clean/organized house. Some fresh 1000 thread count sheets on the bed. Candles. Wine. Sexy play list ready to go.
 
Top