Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is This A Forgivable Flake??

GetFit66

Don Juan
Reaction score
She sent me this text today...

HER - I am sorry babe I.ve been poorly since I left yours I.ve got to be gluten free till November and they have upped my thyroid pills . I slept for 3 days solid actually didn't wake up til 4pm saturday .. you know I wouldn't miss a night with you if I could help it and I apologise profusely x
Her reason for flaking seems geuine.. but something tells me, she could be lying!!
How the hell does someone sleep for 3 days!!!!! Even a 2 year old knows she's full of **** but not you.

Tomo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Currently banging my ex..
See bolded. The world is at your feet my friend. The opportunities with woman are limitless and yet you're stuck on the highlighted above. It is human nature to find comfort in something that is constant especially with such a long history but sometimes you've just got to let it go especially where your post clearly shows she has you wrapped around her fingers.

My ex tried to hit me up the other day. I am on the worlds most epic long dry streak but I declined and continued on my way because nothing good ever comes with ex's. They're an ex for a reason.

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's preached on these forums that you should NOT go back to your exes... Going back to your ex leads to ONLY TRAGEDY! It's very RARE you end up with an ex and its a good outcome... going back to an ex might be a good short term fix (in my opinion, it's never a good idea anyway), but just think about the long term. She's probably just gonna cause you more hurt.

She's just trying to see if you're still in her reach so she can stroke her ego/validate herself that she's desired by you. My advice: please, please, please, for your own well-being, talk to other females, and try to fvck them. There are BILLIONS of girls on this planet. Just think about having an opportunity to fvck billions of different females in this world. You have that opportunity. Why the hell should you waste your time on a damn ex who's really just tryna play some childish ass mind games? Pick up your self-worth and self-respect and kick that hoe to the curb and go fvck some different women; you're worth more than going back to a foolish ex who just wants to stroke her own ego.