Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is This A Forgivable Flake??

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Currently banging my ex..

She arranged to meet me saturday night.. i never heard from her all weekend, then i text her around one hour before we are meant to meet up..

She tells me, she is not coming over because she is unwell..i don't have a problem with her not meeting me!!

What has seriously pisssed me off is, she did not even have the courtesy to text me and let me know that the date is off..

I had turned down a night out with my friends in order to meet her that night.. so i ended up having my saturday night ruined..

I told her straight, that she should have had the good manners to atleast text me earlier and let me know that she is not coming!

I,m not sure if her excuse is genuine, or she blew me off to meet another guy!!

She sent me this text today...

HER - I am sorry babe I.ve been poorly since I left yours I.ve got to be gluten free till November and they have upped my thyroid pills . I slept for 3 days solid actually didn't wake up til 4pm saturday .. you know I wouldn't miss a night with you if I could help it and I apologise profusely x

She claims to be sorry.. still does not change the fact, that she could have sent me a quick text and made me aware, that she will not be coming.. takes only 20 seconds to text someone!!!

Not sure what to do.. she could be lying.. or maybe telling the truth!!!

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
soulforge, you're a pain in the ass man.

SHE IS NOT REALLY INTO YOU. She could be fvcking other guys or not. She could be going on dates or not. She could just change her mind and dont feel like seing you. Whatever, the constant here is that....she is not really interested in you.

Stop creating new threads about it.

She did not text you cause she thinks you're sh-it so you dont deserve good manners.

If you want to continue seing this silly b-itch go ahead and burn in hell, cause you'll get more trouble and pain than sex and joy. Which is happening already btw.

Jeez.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me take a stab at this one:

This girl is banging other dudes as well as you. Probably there is one guy in particular that she likes and that person isn't you, and on saturday she was probably hanging out with him instead. She probably enjoys being cruel to men because she has been hurt in the past and is probably presently still being hurt, I'm sure her crush is a realll winner, but it is always nice for her to know that she is desirable. She validates to herself that she is desirable by having guys like you waiting on her and by having the ability to ruin your evening, while she has a great time.

Of course at the beginning she will give you all the indicators that she's interested just because she wants you to want her. She has a fake sense of security but the only way to win this challenge is to go get laid by other women. Later on when you run into her, be a **** and she'll want you so bad.

If other girls want you, there's a reason, and by the law of social proof, she too will want you. Decrease supply -- move on and get with other women, give this one no more of your precious time.

And to answer your question, no it is not a forgiveable flake.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MountainSlide said:
Let me take a stab at this one:

This girl is banging other dudes as well as you. Probably there is one guy in particular that she likes and that person isn't you, and on saturday she was probably hanging out with him instead. She probably enjoys being cruel to men because she has been hurt in the past and is probably presently still being hurt, I'm sure her crush is a realll winner, but it is always nice for her to know that she is desirable. She validates to herself that she is desirable by having guys like you waiting on her and by having the ability to ruin your evening, while she has a great time.

Of course at the beginning she will give you all the indicators that she's interested just because she wants you to want her. She has a fake sense of security but the only way to win this challenge is to go get laid by other women. Later on when you run into her, be a **** and she'll want you so bad.

If other girls want you, there's a reason, and by the law of social proof, she too will want you. Decrease supply -- move on and get with other women, give this one no more of your precious time.

And to answer your question, no it is not a forgiveable flake.

Her reason for flaking seems geuine.. but something tells me, she could be lying!!

I was with her for 3 years, and in the past, she lied to me.. and treated me pretty badly!!

Feels too risky to carry on banging her... there is no chance me and her can ever be together again..

Having sex with her comes with a heavy price... getting disrespected by her.. also she might find another guy, and discard me like a piece of trash!!

This is the same woman who dumped me, 1 week before Christmas around 3 years ago!!

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, trust your gut, my feeling is that she is lying to you as well. She was out doing other things that she prioritized above you. She wants to keep you on the back burner, like a slave to her. So you will boost her ego and give her what she wants when she wants it and that is it. If she had of been sick she would have called you and had a nice talk or texted you, that's how you know she's lying.

Best advice: trust your gut.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MountainSlide said:
Dude, trust your gut, my feeling is that she is lying to you as well. She was out doing other things that she prioritized above you. She wants to keep you on the back burner, like a slave to her. So you will boost her ego and give her what she wants when she wants it and that is it. If she had of been sick she would have called you and had a nice talk or texted you, that's how you know she's lying.

She has burnt me pretty badly in the past... took me nearly two years to get over her.. i have other plates i am seeing right now..

But i won't lie.. i have always had a soft spot for this one... i cannot afford to get feelings for her, as i know she will only burn me in time!!!

I do not believe a relationship with her is a wise thing to do... and carrying on having sex with her will come at a heavy price!!

Her excuse seems plausible.. but something in my gut tells me, that she is lying!!!

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Dude....

Unless it's a verifiable illness or death, no flake is forgivable.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MountainSlide said:

True... if she was ill, then she would have atleast given me a proper explanation, if not atleast have called me..

Also if i had not texted her 1 hour before the date, would she have even contacted me at all, to tell me that the date is off.

Plus she didn't message me saturday night, to apologise or see how infelt about the situation.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
soulforge said:
She has burnt me pretty badly in the past... took me nearly two years to get over her.. i have other plates i am seeing right now..

But i won't lie.. i have always had a soft spot for this one... i cannot afford to get feelings for her, as i know she will only burn me in time!!!

I do not believe a relationship with her is a wise thing to do... and carrying on having sex with her will come at a heavy price!!

Her excuse seems plausible.. but something in my gut tells me, that she is lying!!!
Yes because she is lying and you know it. You already have feelings for her and you need to seperate yourself from her like a junky from heroine.

The reason that you like her is because she creates anxiety in you. Anxiety is actually a more powerful emotion than most others and here's why. In human evolution it was necessary for our survival to be on guard because if we ignored potential predators etc, then we would b killed and the natural selection process would take place. Now what is happening is this same fear/vigilance has been moved to a situation where it is no longer appropriate: You are thinking and worrying about this girl for the soul reason that she makes you feel bad. The worse she makes you feel, the more you will think about her.

You know by the way she makes you feel that she is treating you like ****. There is no more need to debate it or to question yourself or your own feelings. It is time to be a man and know what it working for you and what isn't.. This girl clearly isn't benefiting your life in a positive way, some people would actually call this a toxic relationship. Go ghost, don't talk to her, don't look at her facebook, don't look at her messages, move on and spend time with other girls and doing other things..

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
soulforge said:

Yes because she is lying and you know it. You already have feelings for her and you need to seperate yourself from her like a junky from heroine.

The reason that you like her is because she creates anxiety in you. Anxiety is actually a more powerful emotion than most others and here's why. In human evolution it was necessary for our survival to be on guard because if we ignored potential predators etc, then we would b killed and the natural selection process would take place. Now what is happening is this same fear/vigilance has been moved to a situation where it is no longer appropriate: You are thinking and worrying about this girl for the soul reason that she makes you feel bad. The worse she makes you feel, the more you will think about her.

You know by the way she makes you feel that she is treating you like ****. There is no more need to debate it or to question yourself or your own feelings. It is time to be a man and know what it working for you and what isn't.. This girl clearly isn't benefiting your life in a positive way, some people would actually call this a toxic relationship. Go ghost, don't talk to her, don't look at her facebook, don't look at her messages, move on and spend time with other girls and doing other things.. Short term pain for a long term gain.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's YOUR EX, why the FVCK do you care??

This board is going down the dumpster with this bullish!t...gaming an ex is now a thing?? WTF is the world coming to???

SMFH

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
It's YOUR EX, why the FVCK do you care??

This board is going down the dumpster with this bullish!t...gaming an ex is now a thing?? WTF is the world coming to???

SMFH

Why the fuk do i care about what?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, so many things wrong with this. As we have all read before, stay away from your exes. You screwed that up.

Be outcome independent. You care. You screwed that up.

The saying is bros before hoes. EVERY guy has heard of that saying before. You screwed THAT up.

You are questioning her whether or not she really did sleep for 3 straight days. You can't live without water for more than 3 days. You should have completely found her excuse bs. You screwed that up.

You've had feelings for her for 2 years and still haven't gone NC even after being on this site for 2 years? You COMPLETELY fvcked that up.

Need I go on?

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf you post here every day that you're banging your ex and she's acting ****ty with you.

You have absolutely no options and it is killing your frame

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ImTheDoubleGreatest! said:
Bro, so many things wrong with this. As we have all read before, stay away from your exes. You screwed that up.

Be outcome independent. You care. You screwed that up.

The saying is bros before hoes. EVERY guy has heard of that saying before. You screwed THAT up.

You are questioning her whether or not she really did sleep for 3 straight days. You can't live without water for more than 3 days. You should have completely found her excuse bs. You screwed that up.

You've had feelings for her for 2 years and still haven't gone NC even after being on this site for 2 years? You COMPLETELY fvcked that up.

Need I go on?

Dude i was seeing her 3 years.. we broke up 4 or 5 times, the relationship was toxic as hell..

I went no contact on her for TWO years.. she spent 6 months stalking me..

Its only recently we started talking again..

And you are right, if she was unwell for 3 days, she must have known that more than likely she will not be meeting me... so why not do the curtious thing, and just let me know..

I,m gona have to go ghost on her, as i dont trust her, and at some point she will replace me with some other dude

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
soulforge said:
Why the fuk do i care about what?
I don't. The fact that you do is 90% of your problem. You are in a bad bad place if that's all you have to concern yourself with.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Fvck me once, shame on you. Fvck me twice....

It's common knowledge that we judge her by her actions......her actions are screaming something to you....

why are you not listening to her actions is the only question you should be asking yourself.

This is a cancer that needs cutting off, a malignent cvnt if you will.