Is there really a way to win the game these days?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll say the same thing I say to everyone...

Show pictures of all the hot girls you are having sex with for free.

And everyone responds with "I don't have to prove myself," because they can't.
I'd respond by saying it's not the brightest thing to be posting pictures online of someone without their consent.

I'd also respond by saying anyone can go online and roll through a bunch of instagram feeds in 10 minutes so posting a picture is not only dumb it's also irrelevant.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex just emailed "I'm so so SO excited to see you!" (tomorrow). I'm looking at possibly having the best makeup sex of my life, so yes, we can win at this game.

Wow. Remember: when she pushes you too far, you leave on good terms, you walk away forever and focus on self improvement. She misses you, she feels your strength, the other guy messes up, and you've improved. Then, when she reaches out, feel her out, and then ask her out.
Lol...I'm sure she is, gonna milk you for every dollar I bet too...

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Lol...I'm sure she is, gonna milk you for every dollar I bet too...
Tell me you didn't just giggle like a 12 year old girl texting on an Obamaphone. Chick alert.

Anyhow, if this was about money, I would have bought her back in June.

The most I ever made in a year was $179,000. Then she came along and I had the energy to work 2 jobs, and made $300,000 in the past year, and I saved the difference, and here you are saying I must be spending money on her. Maybe if you had hotter women you'd be more inspired to get a job and you'd understand the concept.

Her friend (22) came over 48 hours ago and said she'll wear all of the lingerie I had bought for her, and that she'd cook me breakfast every day. You must have a really hard time getting hot women if you think it must be all about money.

Something tells me she'll be more impressed by my new physique than a bitter little bisexual man (who is currently flexing with Lance and Bruce doing deadlifts) is.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Here are the two girls who I got dates with this week - both texted me today - both emailed me today - they are both half my age - this is what winning the game looks like.

1)

2)

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell me you didn't just giggle like a 12 year old girl texting on an Obamaphone. Chick alert.

Anyhow, if this was about money, I would have bought her back in June.

The most I ever made in a year was $179,000. Then she came along and I had the energy to work 2 jobs, and made $300,000 in the past year, and I saved the difference, and here you are saying I must be spending money on her. Maybe if you had hotter women you'd be more inspired to get a job and you'd understand the concept.

Her friend (22) came over 48 hours ago and said she'll wear all of the lingerie I had bought for her, and that she'd cook me breakfast every day. You must have a really hard time getting hot women if you think it must be all about money.

Something tells me she'll be more impressed by my new physique than a bitter little bisexual man (who is currently flexing with Lance and Bruce doing deadlifts) is.
Haha..Yeah the same way you do when you pen these fictional entries into your journal your shrink told you to keep.

At least one of us can be proud of taking his shirt off tho...and it's not you, muffin. :cool:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
At least one of us can be proud of taking his shirt off tho...and it's not you, muffin. :cool:
I posted photos of myself with no shirt on, in June and August, showing amazing progress. You didn't show any, admitting you've gained lots of weight, and that you are nine inches shorter than me, and you are claiming you are more proud?

The two girls above love my body, I don't care what anonymous internet people think.

I just gave a clinic on getting your ex back (hint: to get one of the girls above back, simply lose 10lb and get the other girl to fall in love with you - see Swingers for more).

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
How much do they cost Neil?
Not as much as welfare moms. Not as much as alimony.

Seriously, is this a confession that you've never dated an HB9?

Underemployed men and fat women pretend that women can't be interested in both sex and money. They are not mutually exclusive. Good looking men are better if they have money. Rich men are better if they are good looking. Are you either?

Ask Charlie Sheen what his women cost, then get a job.

Reaction score
Not as much as welfare moms. Not as much as alimony.

Seriously, is this a confession that you've never dated an HB9?

Underemployed men and fat women pretend that women can't be interested in both sex and money. They are not mutually exclusive. Good looking men are better if they have money. Rich men are better if they are good looking. Are you either?

Ask Charlie Sheen what his women cost, then get a job.
Stripper prostitutes can be hb9 in looks and are interested in sex and money.

your point?

or are you the only non black woman on welfare posting for validation and likes on SS.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Stripper prostitutes can be hb9 in looks and are interested in sex and money. your point?
Women who pose on a train are prostitutes? So they either s*ck your d!ck free, forever, or they are prostitutes? Is that how you pacify yourself as your jerk off at your computer? How would I have broken up with a prostitute? Wouldn't I have just kept paying?

If they were prostitutes, wouldn't I have had sex with all of them? I wish.

When you result to name calling you know you are losing the argument.

Tell you what: I'll date gorgeous women half my age, and you whiny, underemployed "men" can complain about how I must be paying them (as you pretend that women ever date any men for just sex alone).

"Women vote with their feet. If she's with you, she voted for you." - Coach Corey Wayne

Reaction score
Women who pose on a train are prostitutes? So they either s*ck your d!ck free, forever, or they are prostitutes? Is that how you pacify yourself as your jerk off at your computer? How would I have broken up with a prostitute? Wouldn't I have just kept paying?

If they were prostitutes, wouldn't I have had sex with all of them? I wish.

When you result to name calling you know you are losing the argument.

Tell you what: I'll date gorgeous women half my age, and you whiny, underemployed "men" can complain about how I must be paying them (as you pretend that women ever date any men for just sex alone).

"Women vote with their feet. If she's with you, she voted for you." - Coach Corey Wayne
And every woman that "votes" for a man has his best interests at heart? Couldn't possibly ever be using him for what she could get till she's off to the next? Are you that dense?

you don't even believe that nonsense.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what those girls cost:

Congrats, you went from fat with no muscle to less fat with no muscle. 10 pounds took you 2 months? That's like 2 weeks of work.

Reaction score
Congrats, you went from fat with no muscle to less fat with no muscle. 10 pounds took you 2 months? That's like 2 weeks of work.
lmfao!!

Seems like Neil's "trainer" advice was to suck in his gut next "progress" picture.

probably one of the professional paid judges on photofeeler that rates women's "trustworthiness and smarts" off a freaking picture.

Reaction score
Look at how negative you are. Your personality is part of your problem.

You put interests and hobbies because people are attracted to others when they have things in common. This is how humans relate to each other. You could take your job of "remodeling/flipping" houses and have something in common with a girl that likes interior decorating.

And females barely enjoy spending time around males that just want to fuhk them.

You can't expect to get something great when you aren't great yourself. Even on Seeking Arrangements, the guys that present themselves the best get the best girls. I have a friend that cleans house on that site and I've met a few of the girls he got off there. Some he didn't even have to pay.
Okay but doesn't my POF profile that I posted have tons of interests listed? Are they just not "cool" enough?

I have a collection of ancient coins. Some are over 2,000 years old. They're from places like ancient Persia, Rome, Greece, etc. Is that gonna get me laid? I don't think so. I just bought a 3d printer. Is that gonna get me laid? I don't think so.

And it's great to talk with someone about interior designing, but unless it results in my d1ck inside her, then it was just friendly conversation.

Reaction score
I posted photos of myself with no shirt on, in June and August, showing amazing progress. You didn't show any, admitting you've gained lots of weight, and that you are nine inches shorter than me, and you are claiming you are more proud?

The two girls above love my body, I don't care what anonymous internet people think.

I just gave a clinic on getting your ex back (hint: to get one of the girls above back, simply lose 10lb and get the other girl to fall in love with you - see Swingers for more).
I don't see why you don't just go on Seeking Arrangement. I bet you'd have a blast on that site.

Seems like you're card is full, anyway, but I'm just saying it might be an alternative to strip clubs.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay but doesn't my POF profile that I posted have tons of interests listed? Are they just not "cool" enough?

I have a collection of ancient coins. Some are over 2,000 years old. They're from places like ancient Persia, Roma, Greece, etc. Is that gonna get me laid? I don't think so. I just bought a 3d printer. Is that gonna get me laid? I don't think so.

And it's great to talk with someone about interior designing, but unless it results in my d1ck inside her, then it was just friendly conversation.
What you don't seem to fully comprehend is that to get women, you gotta be comfortable in your own skin and enjoying your own activities first. This is the first thing women smell: "is he trying to impress me by talking to me about his 3d printer and the coins? or is he really so much into these things that he has the guts to come here and talk to me about them as if I am not even here?"

And trust me dude, women get turned on when they see you exploring fields in life with passion and desire. They dig that ****. You know why? Cause her feminine energy is meant to be sucked into men's worlds and if you have a big world where you do your own thing for YOUR own pleasure and enjoyment, loads of women are gonna wanna get "sucked in" to that world.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should hopefully reach a time in your life when you understand winning is a short lived joy and very temporary and volatile. On the other hand, ENJOYING what you're doing is key to being good at it and it fulfilling you in one aspect. But you're to eager to win right now, you will probably not understand what I am saying anyways, but I am laying it out there for you.
Yes, unless you enjoy the process, 'game' may become a form of purgatory.

Reaction score
Yes, unless you enjoy the process, 'game' may become a form of purgatory.
The problem seems to be that the "prize" is not a prize.

And if you don't call "women" the prize, and instead you say that "a baby" is the prize.... then what does that get you? 18 years of child support payments?

Sex is easy. You can just pay for it.

I think what you are calling "game" is just trying to trick girls who are too stupid to know they can charge for it.

It's society that's messed up. Not me. And if you call that "whining," IDGAF.