Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is there any reason for optimism in dating?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said you lose all masculinity. Just some part of it fades. While being in the sexless state you don't walk around feeling inferior or anything. It's subtle. Not noticeable until you brake the sexless state. The funny thing is... It's not noticeable by you, but is noticeable by others around you. I started a new job, I was in my late twenties. There was a coworker who was in his early twenties. He said to me "It seems like you haven't had sex in a long time". I was blown away that he could tell. I believe what ever he sensed is part of that fading masculinity I mentioned.
Women can REALLY notice it. It's also in your pheremones. So even if you are good looking guy, she might find that for what ever reason you don't turn her on or she's just not attracted. It's because the sexual male side of yourself has not been fed.

Maybe after you get to a certain point of success with women. But most incels obviously are not that successful.

I would think that not being able to hunt when you are trying to be a hunter is more demoralizing than being able to kill a deer, even though it's not a 10 point alpha buck. But one that a more seasoned hunter would ignore. There is a sense of accomplishment that comes with the novice hunter in getting that less than desirable buck.

I think we are just going to have to agree to disagree on this topic.
The hunter analogy indicates that one must work their way up the skill levels, no way around it to become proficient and for it to be second nature.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women can REALLY notice it. It's also in your pheremones. So even if you are good looking guy, she might find that for what ever reason you don't turn her on or she's just not attracted. It's because the sexual male side of yourself has not been fed.

The hunter analogy indicates that one must work their way up the skill levels, no way around it to become proficient and for it to be second nature.
Agreed. Pure celibacy is not physically healthy. I believe there have a been a variety of studies that have confirmed this for a number of different reasons. Certainly sitting there and beating your own meat is not a good alternative either.

Some guys here need to listen to some more Marvin Gaye and George Michael. Sex is a natural process and it improves everything in your life. It’s also a major (and unreasonable IMO) jump to say if you want sex you are essentially being controlled by women. This mindset seems very destructive a depressing to have. Sex is the ultimate capitulation a woman can give a man. Not vice versa.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. Pure celibacy is not physically healthy. I believe there have a been a variety of studies that have confirmed this for a number of different reasons. Certainly sitting there and beating your own meat is not a good alternative either.

Some guys here need to listen to some more Marvin Gaye and George Michael. Sex is a natural process and it improves everything in your life. It’s also a major (and unreasonable IMO) jump to say if you want sex you are essentially being controlled by women. This mindset seems very destructive a depressing to have. Sex is the ultimate capitulation a woman can give a man. Not vice versa.
Women without sex are the worst Karens ever. They have alot of stress and misery and attempt to inject it into others. Sexual men without it become bitter, cynical and negative - causing a self fulfilling prophecy of doom and gloom.

I just learned the Barry White the singer knew how the future would unfold:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here come all the chadsplainers trying to convince us that sex is important and that any guy can have sex, lol! The privilege is baffling.

You notice how you never hear of people say that food is good to eat because you might starve to death if you decided to stop eating for life, or that water or liquids are good to drink since you'll get dehydrated if you decided to stop drinking? How do you go to selling the idea that sex is good on a seduction board? This is gold.

I can guarantee you they all got vaxxed up since you add sex to that, it becomes a nobrainer.

Does THAT make the OP more optimistic about dating or more bad about it seeing he's an anti-vaxxer and one of those covid-deniers and probably hasn't gotten laid since the start of the pandemic?

timmyroni

Banned
Reaction score
I just got back from a major bike ride near the lake on a crowded trail. Wore an n95 mask the whole time. I was thinking, if I had taken the jab earlier, then I wouldn't have had to wear a mask, like everyone else there who did not, and be the only odd one out wearing a full N95 mask, with dark glasses and a bike helmet.
and was honestly worried about sex within marriage because my equipment doesn't work that well without herbal interventions. I guess it's just a lost cause.
:rofl: What an idiot!

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:rofl: What an idiot!
You are the idiot because you are unvaccinated and don't have a passport so you must just suffer. I really don't care (about getting or not getting a passport) but you clearly are losing out by making such a retarded thread that sounds like you are crying about not having a passport. Cry me a river.

timmyroni

Banned
Reaction score
lol you're a little limp noodle tryna tell people how to get laid :rofl:

you're afraid of needles telling people to get a fake vaxx

boi your head is so far up your azz even your own wife wouldn't f-ck with you lmao.

You are the idiot because you are unvaccinated and don't have a passport so you must just suffer. I really don't care (about getting or not getting a passport) but you clearly are losing out by making such a retarded thread that sounds like you are crying about not having a passport. Cry me a river.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here come all the chadsplainers trying to convince us that sex is important and that any guy can have sex, lol! The privilege is baffling.

You notice how you never hear of people say that food is good to eat because you might starve to death if you decided to stop eating for life, or that water or liquids are good to drink since you'll get dehydrated if you decided to stop drinking? How do you go to selling the idea that sex is good on a seduction board? This is gold.

I can guarantee you they all got vaxxed up since you add sex to that, it becomes a nobrainer.

Does THAT make the OP more optimistic about dating or more bad about it seeing he's an anti-vaxxer and one of those covid-deniers and probably hasn't gotten laid since the start of the pandemic?
Right - no one except “Chad” is getting laid and only then because he’s vaccinated. Do you derive some sick pleasure in being so negative to the point of silliness? Your attitude clearly holds you back - the least you can do is not spread your negativity to others.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right - no one except “Chad” is getting laid and only then because he’s vaccinated. Do you derive some sick pleasure in being so negative to the point of silliness? Your attitude clearly holds you back - the least you can do is not spread your negativity to others.
You are the one who has a skunk avatar.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For sure... If an early twenties male can sense it, I know damn well a female could sense it all the better. I think she wouldn't find the celibate attractive because he's not projecting that masculine energy strong enough for her to absorb into her feminine side of the polarity.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol you're a little limp noodle tryna tell people how to get laid :rofl:

boi your head is so far up your azz even your own wife wouldn't f-ck with you lmao.
No I'm telling you to get one because nobody cares if you can't enter any social venues because you don't have a passport. Why do you make a thread crying about it. Just get vaxxed, get your passport and stop complaining.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no, just the potential type of side-effects that could happen. There are some serious horror stories out there about these vaccines.
However, its all worth it if it helps with your chances getting laid by being able to go to social venues. The best thing is to get ativan, or some anti-anxiety medication so that you don't freak-out if some bad side-effects do happen.

timmyroni

Banned
Reaction score
no, just the potential type of side-effects that could happen. There are some serious horror stories out there about these vaccines.
However, its all worth it if it helps with your chances getting laid by being able to go to social venues. The best thing is to get ativan, or some anti-anxiety medication so that you don't freak-out if some bad side-effects do happen.
LMAO, says the guy with limpdick who thinks he can attract skanks with a VR headset. :rofl:

Delusional much?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only problem with moving to a city is that your status is going to take a serious hit... Very few people get to play the status game in a city
In an area of 100,000 or less, there's not much of a selection of singles, especially if you've turned 25.

If you move to a larger area, you're not going to have much of a social circle for at least a few years, if ever. Transplants in larger cities usually don't get into the premier social circles.

The reason to move to the larger city is for the larger pool. Even without status, a metro area of a few million beats a town of 55,000.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason to move to the larger city is for the larger pool. Even without status, a metro area of a few million beats a town of 55,000.
I wonder if one decided on being a lover of married women, this wouldn't matter as much.

timmyroni

Banned
Reaction score
You are reading all my posts? You really need to get laid.
Says the delusional eunuch. Your mom takes care of me just fine. :lol:

In an area of 100,000 or less, there's not much of a selection of singles, especially if you've turned 25.

If you move to a larger area, you're not going to have much of a social circle for at least a few years, if ever. Transplants in larger cities usually don't get into the premier social circles.

Some smaller towns are absolute gems for meeting hot single women, college towns in particular.

Also, many major metro areas are mediocre to abysmal for dating and for quality of life in general. SF and the bay area are notorious in this regard, but there are certainly many others.

There are going to be guys in just about every city large or small complain about how uniquely awful dating supposedly is in their city.

I'm not saying there aren't any differences at all from one city to the next or that it's not "easier" relatively speaking for some men than others, but betting on a particular city fixing your dating life instead of upping your own value and attractiveness is pretty foolhardy.

Most people who live in small towns are within an hour's drive or less of some major city anyway. Also, large cities are composed of smaller boroughs and neighbohoods with very distinct cultures.

Basically, blaming your city for your dating problems is a copout.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some smaller towns are absolute gems for meeting hot single women, college towns in particular.

Also, many major metro areas are mediocre to abysmal for dating and for quality of life in general. SF and the bay area are notorious in this regard, but there are certainly many others.

There are going to be guys in just about every city large or small complain about how uniquely awful dating supposedly is in their city.

I'm not saying there aren't any differences at all from one city to the next or that it's not "easier" relatively speaking for some men than others, but betting on a particular city fixing your dating life instead of upping your own value and attractiveness is pretty foolhardy.

Most people who live in small towns are within an hour's drive or less of some major city anyway. Also, large cities are composed of smaller boroughs and neighbohoods with very distinct cultures.

Basically, blaming your city for your dating problems is a copout.
The typical area with less than 100,000 population isn't good for singles over 25. College towns are good if you're attneding that college or have connections to the college.

I agree that San Francisco stinks.

Moving doesn't solve most dating problems, especially when you're moving from one larger metro to another.

Being within one hour's drive of a major city isn't much of a help. Women in that major city aren't going to want to deal with that distance.

I prefer mid-sized metros over the biggest ones. Big enough not to suffer from too few choices like the under 100,000 yet small enough not to have the worst aspects of big metro area dating.