Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is there any reason for optimism in dating?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you say so. I'm almost two and a half years celibate and don't feel I'm missing anything at all worth my time and effort.
I also have pretty much zero social contact with anybody else either.
Don't you have asperger's syndrome or social autism? Human connection might not be as big of a deal for you that it is for most people. You are an outlier.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right up until the age of about 17, when I lost my virginity properly, I was not an angry incel. And I hadn't been laid for 17 years apparently.
Ridiculous reasoning.... As if your 3 year old self was sexually active... Why don't you try volceldom for a decade, and see if you notice a difference.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't you have asperger's syndrome or social autism? Human connection might not be as big of a deal for you that it is for most people. You are an outlier.
Yes on both of those. An outlier? I kinda like the sound of that... Sounds better than 'weirdo'.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got my first boner at around 7 or 8, so lets say 10 years then. And even after I got laid the first time, sex didn't at all become regular until my early 20's. I didn't become a sex addict until I was around 26.
I think he means if you stop cold-turkey and stay that way for 10 years.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really depends what your sexual strategy is...

..and how good you are at getting what you want.
Well as already you guys noticed from above, ha ha I cannot take this forum thread serious.

Its a stupid doomsday subject of something that is not really an issue. The only issue is these guys that that have limited mentality and vision of life which makes scarcity real for them.

I have no issues at all getting girls - this it is not an issue - the issue is:
You!

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would someone voluntarily stop having sex for 10 years and then complain about it? That doesn't make sense to me. volcels and incels are the same. They can't bang what they want to bang, but deal with it in a different way. Volcels pretend they never wanted it to begin with (ego protection). Unless you're monk, I'm not buying the volcel thing.
I guess that's up to @DonJuanjr to explain what he meant by that.

Pan87 said:
Anyway, back to the original point - Why did "no sex before marriage" used to be a thing? A guy can't miss what he hasn't experienced. Our ancestors knew that once a man gets a sniff of pusssy then he turns into a degenerate and he metaphorically throws down his sword and shield - always remember that women steal energy from men because women have no life force of their own.
Having sex with my ex-wife in the past I'd say that sex is way overrated. I didn't turn into a degenerate and was honestly worried about sex within marriage because my equipment doesn't work that well without herbal interventions. I guess it's just a lost cause.
Maybe if I was married in my 20s it would have been better.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would someone voluntarily stop having sex for 10 years and then complain about it? That doesn't make sense to me. volcels and incels are the same. They can't bang what they want to bang, but deal with it in a different way. Volcels pretend they never wanted it to begin with (ego protection). Unless you're monk, I'm not buying the volcel thing.
Who said anything about complaining? I'm just saying that from experience, having sex with women that you are not fully attracted to is better than being a volcel for a long time. You don't have to "buy" why people choose to forgo sex. Monks don't have a monopoly on choosing to withhold from sex for whatever reason. Don't tell me why I chose volceldom. I didn't have a defeatist mindset. I can tell you that. I was a beta blue pill at the time also. So how can a blue pill have a black pill defeatist mindset like you think all volcels have?

You say that sex is about power for you. Wouldn't you say that power is a trait of masculinity? Besides... I don't think most men will become Golem for banging a few females here and there that might be below their standards. To prevent having a part of their masculinity fade.

I think every guy on this forum would rather be in your shoes with the ever so sad problem of banging 1000 women over the course of 16 years and being a sex addict(who is fulfilling their biological imperative). Than to be in corrector's shoes who has been an incel for the past SEVERAL years.

Last edited:
Reactions: B80

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Than to be in corrector's shoes who has been an incel for the past couple years.
You mean seven years. Where did you get two years from? You can't even get your facts straight.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP makes some good point actually. For the average guy, there is no reason to be optimistic about the future. Retarded optimism is what got us into this mess. It's high time someone said that this ain't good enough.
Life’s too short to be a pessimist. No, things aren’t ideal right now but they never really were. Truth be told, for much of human history, things didn’t look so bright for the “average guy”. Look at the lifestyle out ancestors had even a couple of hundred years ago. It was downright brutal. You have to make the best of the times we live in.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real power is not needing sex from women to feel like a man
I never said you lose all masculinity. Just some part of it fades. While being in the sexless state you don't walk around feeling inferior or anything. It's subtle. Not noticeable until you brake the sexless state. The funny thing is... It's not noticeable by you, but is noticeable by others around you. I started a new job, I was in my late twenties. There was a coworker who was in his early twenties. He said to me "It seems like you haven't had sex in a long time". I was blown away that he could tell. I believe what ever he sensed is part of that fading masculinity I mentioned.

Also, I recommend never sleeping with women below your standards just for a quick nut. It's demoralizing and bad for your soul.
Maybe after you get to a certain point of success with women. But most incels obviously are not that successful.

I would think that not being able to hunt when you are trying to be a hunter is more demoralizing than being able to kill a deer, even though it's not a 10 point alpha buck. But one that a more seasoned hunter would ignore. There is a sense of accomplishment that comes with the novice hunter in getting that less than desirable buck.

I think we are just going to have to agree to disagree on this topic.

Last edited:

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
If you say so.
I'm almost two and a half years celibate and don't feel I'm missing anything at all worth my time and effort.
I also have pretty much zero social contact with anybody else either.
Are you an introvert? Me personally I can't stand being alone and i genuinely enjoy going out and doing stuff with a girlfriend.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you an introvert? Me personally I can't stand being alone and i genuinely enjoy going out and doing stuff with a girlfriend.
No, I have Asperger's. Introversion comes as a free gift along with being largely unable to read social
cues, finding public spaces overwhelming, especially loud or brightly lit ones, in my case a severe aversion
to being touched by other humans, poor social skills in general, frequent inappropriate comments, a tendency
to meltdown or shutdown when emotionally overwhelmed and a distinct tendency to think in black and white
extremes. I also suffer extended periods of low level depression. What a catch huh? So I remove myself from
the social pool, in the long run, it saves me from being hurt by or disappointed with other people.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a coworker who was in his early twenties. He said to me "It seems like you haven't had sex in a long time". I was blown away that he could tell. I believe what ever he sensed is part of that fading masculinity I mentioned.
He was a gay guy who was trying to come on to you.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you do when women don’t want to have sex with you and prostitution is illegal where you live?
You improve, not relocate.
I don't think there is a man on this planet that NO woman would sleep with.
If women don't want to sleep with you, it's because of one or many reasons. It's your job to find what those are, if you want the situation to change.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's ridiculous that people would rather relocate than work on themselves. And that they would also advise other people to do this...