"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Is there a fine line between being a DJ and a Male slut?

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
Because after this past couple weeks I fear I'm becoming the latter.....

Not that I'm complaining, mind you. ;)
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

NoBull

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Here's how I see it...

A DJ would put more effort into seeing if the girl is good enough for him. By testing her, asking her questions, etc.

A "male slut" would work his way to getting the girl in bed (easiest shortcut) without questioning whether or not she is good enough for him.
(therefore ruining some DJ principles such as: being a challenge, by being an easy catch for the girl)

I may be wrong, but I doubt it.
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
there is no such thing as the male slut

only women can be sluts. :)


just be sure to send those women my way. :)
 

Soma

Banned
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
We call women who fvck a guy, before getting to know him, a slut.

Same goes for a guy. If you fvck any pvssy you come across without adhering to standards, then yes, you are a male slut.

Of course that's just a label made by society and if you're cool with that, go for it.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
There is no such thing as a Male Slut. That is a feminine term applied to real men. For you to even post this means that you've been sold a rotten bill of goods pal.

We players have lots of women cause we are real men. We don't go by the rules. We make our own rules. A slut is a term applied to females not men.

The same goes for that faggoty term " Male whor" a who*re is a female not a male. A gigalo is a female version of a hor.

It's too late to change the title of this post. I just wanted to deprogram any kids who might read this thread and buy into the feminization of the modern man crap that is going on.

And don't let Puerto Rican Lover see this thread cause he will really come down on you.
 

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
There is no such thing as a Male Slut. That is a feminine term applied to real men. For you to even post this means that you've been sold a rotten bill of goods pal.

We players have lots of women cause we are real men. We don't go by the rules. We make our own rules. A slut is a term applied to females not men.

The same goes for that faggoty term " Male whor" a who*re is a female not a male. A gigalo is a female version of a hor.

It's too late to change the title of this post. I just wanted to deprogram any kids who might read this thread and buy into the feminization of the modern man crap that is going on.

And don't let Puerto Rican Lover see this thread cause he will really come down on you.
You're right. I'm still travelling my road and I suppose I'm feeling the leftover guilt of doing things I've been programmed all my life to think are bad (for men to do). Just another piece of baggage that needs to be left behind me on the road.
 
Top