Don Juanabbe
Master Don Juan
Because after this past couple weeks I fear I'm becoming the latter.....
Not that I'm complaining, mind you.
Not that I'm complaining, mind you.
Attraction runs on a clock.
She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.
The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."
One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.
Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Exactly. It takes skill to get a woman into bed.Originally posted by 00Kevin
there is no such thing as the male slut
only women can be sluts.![]()
You're right. I'm still travelling my road and I suppose I'm feeling the leftover guilt of doing things I've been programmed all my life to think are bad (for men to do). Just another piece of baggage that needs to be left behind me on the road.Originally posted by Player_Supreme
There is no such thing as a Male Slut. That is a feminine term applied to real men. For you to even post this means that you've been sold a rotten bill of goods pal.
We players have lots of women cause we are real men. We don't go by the rules. We make our own rules. A slut is a term applied to females not men.
The same goes for that faggoty term " Male whor" a who*re is a female not a male. A gigalo is a female version of a hor.
It's too late to change the title of this post. I just wanted to deprogram any kids who might read this thread and buy into the feminization of the modern man crap that is going on.
And don't let Puerto Rican Lover see this thread cause he will really come down on you.