"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Is their a reason I've never

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2016
Messages
420
Reaction score
103
Had practically nothing with women for years, no dates or friendships? I'm not saying I haven't got interest, I just didn't take the opportunities, I was second guessing on what to say and my shyness.

I'm decent looking, I could be an intelligent guy with good prospects. I could dress well, I could have good body language, I have been very shy before.

I could be many analytical, self development things over the years.

I get nothing on online dating, social media (which my friends get it in abundance ironically) and sometimes I do get eye contact however I do not approach. I tried pubs, clubs which I only started going at 29 years old. do not get swooned.

I've only approached around 32 women and I am 31 and the current job I'm quitting I have to talk to many women throughout the day and my confidence is up.

It sucks, I'm confident with a potential business partnership I really could be very successful and I am not bad looking.

Maybe approach more, go out more and dress well and someone may give me signals.

At 31 it feels like its the last opportunity. But like I said, I feel financially confident.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Igetit!

Moderator
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
2,881
Reaction score
929
Location
The United State of Texas
Had practically nothing with women for years, no dates or friendships? I'm not saying I haven't got interest, I just didn't take the opportunities.
Funny how the majority of answers sought after can be found in the question that's asked.

See the portion of your post I quoted? The last 6 words are your answer.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Had practically nothing with women for years, no dates or friendships? I'm not saying I haven't got interest, I just didn't take the opportunities, I was second guessing on what to say and my shyness.

I'm decent looking, I could be an intelligent guy with good prospects. I could dress well, I could have good body language, I have been very shy before.

I could be many analytical, self development things over the years.

I get nothing on online dating, social media (which my friends get it in abundance ironically) and sometimes I do get eye contact however I do not approach. I tried pubs, clubs which I only started going at 29 years old. do not get swooned.

I've only approached around 32 women and I am 31 and the current job I'm quitting I have to talk to many women throughout the day and my confidence is up.

It sucks, I'm confident with a potential business partnership I really could be very successful and I am not bad looking.

Maybe approach more, go out more and dress well and someone may give me signals.

At 31 it feels like its the last opportunity. But like I said, I feel financially confident.
Men are the one's that have to approach women. Forget all of the bs that you've been taught about equality. Women don't approach men.

Find a way to improve your confidence and start approaching 10 women per day. That's the only way out of this.

After 1 year you'll have approached thousands of women and have the confidence and experience to match.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,093
Men are the one's that have to approach women. Forget all of the bs that you've been taught about equality. Women don't approach men.

Find a way to improve your confidence and start approaching 10 women per day. That's the only way out of this.

After 1 year you'll have approached thousands of women and have the confidence and experience to match.
Women do approach men if they find them hot
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 17, 2016
Messages
699
Reaction score
714
OP, just like with anything else, the more time you put in the better you will be. Start approaching more women and practice your conversation skills. Keep things fun and learn to read body language better.

More than anything, never display neediness. If you notice that interest is waning and she seems bored, just politely excuse yourself and tell her "it was nice meeting you, have a nice night". Remember, making a shot requires actually shooting the ball. Sure you may miss, but that's part of the game.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,748
Reaction score
9,944
Had practically nothing with women for years, no dates or friendships? I'm not saying I haven't got interest, I just didn't take the opportunities, I was second guessing on what to say and my shyness.
Unless you are cripplingly shy, this makes me think you are lacking desire. If you think you have opportunities but don't follow through on them, it sounds like it's just not that important to you. It's like you don't want it enough, otherwise you would act. People like this exist, I can fall into that category myself if I'm not careful, that's why the "IDGAF" advice is not for me. If I cared any less, I would never do anything.
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
Forget about online dating & social media. The market for that is over saturated.
You're just wasting your time using it.

Pubs & Clubs are easier for you in person if you're in great shape and have an outgoing personality. But these venue's are not for everyone.

Places you need to try are grocery stores & coffee shops.
Daytime seduction is a lot different than night time.
You have less guys competing for the same woman.
The odds are actually stacked more in your favor.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Scars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Messages
2,127
Reaction score
1,003
Age
36
Location
Phoenix
I see a lot of "I COULD be xxxx" and not "I AM xxxx" in your post. You see the potential in yourself, that's a great start. So if you know deep can you CAN be successful with women, then why aren't you?
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,093
If you rely on that, you'll get approached a few times per year at best and often women are so subtle that you won't even notice.
Depends on the environment. I've been out with some guys who are really good looking and they would get approached multiple times a night at a bar or club.
 

Trojan3000

Banned
Joined
Sep 8, 2020
Messages
100
Reaction score
61
Age
34
too many "could's" in your post.. start focusing on "shoulds".

some examples:

"I should go buy a few new outfits, "and I should hit the town, with a bud, try my hand at HAVING A good TIME, and maybe.. talk to a few ladies"

"i should figure out what the strong suits in my personality are and what defines me and use them to my advantage"

"I should figure out how to maximize my attraction on apps and social media, maybe get some photos taken by a professional of me doing some cool ****,"
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Had practically nothing with women for years, no dates or friendships? I'm not saying I haven't got interest, I just didn't take the opportunities, I was second guessing on what to say and my shyness.

I'm decent looking, I could be an intelligent guy with good prospects. I could dress well, I could have good body language, I have been very shy before.

I could be many analytical, self development things over the years.

I get nothing on online dating, social media (which my friends get it in abundance ironically) and sometimes I do get eye contact however I do not approach. I tried pubs, clubs which I only started going at 29 years old. do not get swooned.

I've only approached around 32 women and I am 31 and the current job I'm quitting I have to talk to many women throughout the day and my confidence is up.

It sucks, I'm confident with a potential business partnership I really could be very successful and I am not bad looking.

Maybe approach more, go out more and dress well and someone may give me signals.

At 31 it feels like its the last opportunity. But like I said, I feel financially confident.
You aren't alone. I have passed by many opportunities myself.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Unless you are cripplingly shy, this makes me think you are lacking desire. If you think you have opportunities but don't follow through on them, it sounds like it's just not that important to you. It's like you don't want it enough, otherwise you would act. People like this exist, I can fall into that category myself if I'm not careful, that's why the "IDGAF" advice is not for me. If I cared any less, I would never do anything.
Yeah, seems to be a common issue among men who have a higher IQ.
I have a fairly high sex drive, but I often just don't desire approaching today's women and dealing with all the bs.
 

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
32 women approached? Fark man I probably got approached and approached more than that combined in 4 nights last week. thats only 2 an hour since i went out for 4+ hours each night. so less than 2 an hour since i was out for 7 hours on sat.

If you rely on that, you'll get approached a few times per year at best and often women are so subtle that you won't even notice.
Lol I get approached by women every time I go out. I also get approached my guys too whether its a gay club or a straight club.
Some women are subtle and they won't actually approach but just look at you and hope you approach them.
 
Last edited:

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
Forget about online dating & social media. The market for that is over saturated.
You're just wasting your time using it.

Pubs & Clubs are easier for you in person if you're in great shape and have an outgoing personality. But these venue's are not for everyone.

Places you need to try are grocery stores & coffee shops.
Daytime seduction is a lot different than night time.
You have less guys competing for the same woman.
The odds are actually stacked more in your favor.
I'm looking at doing more daytime beasting. Just today (well it was more 8pm mall game) I had 5 girls look at me walking through the mall. Those girls need to be opened. Even my sister told me people are looking at you when me and her went shopping for some of clothes.

Having a wing who's aware of this stuff and can tell you that the girl is looking at you and tell you to approach is a asset. I've been out with a few naturals who i didn't talk about game with just tell me to approach you lucky **** and get in there.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top