Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is their a reason I've never

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Had practically nothing with women for years, no dates or friendships? I'm not saying I haven't got interest, I just didn't take the opportunities, I was second guessing on what to say and my shyness.

I'm decent looking, I could be an intelligent guy with good prospects. I could dress well, I could have good body language, I have been very shy before.

I could be many analytical, self development things over the years.

I get nothing on online dating, social media (which my friends get it in abundance ironically) and sometimes I do get eye contact however I do not approach. I tried pubs, clubs which I only started going at 29 years old. do not get swooned.

I've only approached around 32 women and I am 31 and the current job I'm quitting I have to talk to many women throughout the day and my confidence is up.

It sucks, I'm confident with a potential business partnership I really could be very successful and I am not bad looking.

Maybe approach more, go out more and dress well and someone may give me signals.

At 31 it feels like its the last opportunity. But like I said, I feel financially confident.

Last edited:

Igetit!

Reaction score
Had practically nothing with women for years, no dates or friendships? I'm not saying I haven't got interest, I just didn't take the opportunities.
Funny how the majority of answers sought after can be found in the question that's asked.

See the portion of your post I quoted? The last 6 words are your answer.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had practically nothing with women for years, no dates or friendships? I'm not saying I haven't got interest, I just didn't take the opportunities, I was second guessing on what to say and my shyness.

I'm decent looking, I could be an intelligent guy with good prospects. I could dress well, I could have good body language, I have been very shy before.

I get nothing on online dating, social media (which my friends get it in abundance ironically) and sometimes I do get eye contact however I do not approach. I tried pubs, clubs which I only started going at 29 years old. do not get swooned.

I've only approached around 32 women and I am 31 and the current job I'm quitting I have to talk to many women throughout the day and my confidence is up.

It sucks, I'm confident with a potential business partnership I really could be very successful and I am not bad looking.

Maybe approach more, go out more and dress well and someone may give me signals.

At 31 it feels like its the last opportunity. But like I said, I feel financially confident.
Men are the one's that have to approach women. Forget all of the bs that you've been taught about equality. Women don't approach men.

Find a way to improve your confidence and start approaching 10 women per day. That's the only way out of this.

After 1 year you'll have approached thousands of women and have the confidence and experience to match.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Men are the one's that have to approach women. Forget all of the bs that you've been taught about equality. Women don't approach men.

Find a way to improve your confidence and start approaching 10 women per day. That's the only way out of this.

After 1 year you'll have approached thousands of women and have the confidence and experience to match.
Women do approach men if they find them hot

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, just like with anything else, the more time you put in the better you will be. Start approaching more women and practice your conversation skills. Keep things fun and learn to read body language better.

More than anything, never display neediness. If you notice that interest is waning and she seems bored, just politely excuse yourself and tell her "it was nice meeting you, have a nice night". Remember, making a shot requires actually shooting the ball. Sure you may miss, but that's part of the game.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you are cripplingly shy, this makes me think you are lacking desire. If you think you have opportunities but don't follow through on them, it sounds like it's just not that important to you. It's like you don't want it enough, otherwise you would act. People like this exist, I can fall into that category myself if I'm not careful, that's why the "IDGAF" advice is not for me. If I cared any less, I would never do anything.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget about online dating & social media. The market for that is over saturated.
You're just wasting your time using it.

Pubs & Clubs are easier for you in person if you're in great shape and have an outgoing personality. But these venue's are not for everyone.

Places you need to try are grocery stores & coffee shops.
Daytime seduction is a lot different than night time.
You have less guys competing for the same woman.
The odds are actually stacked more in your favor.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see a lot of "I COULD be xxxx" and not "I AM xxxx" in your post. You see the potential in yourself, that's a great start. So if you know deep can you CAN be successful with women, then why aren't you?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If you rely on that, you'll get approached a few times per year at best and often women are so subtle that you won't even notice.
Depends on the environment. I've been out with some guys who are really good looking and they would get approached multiple times a night at a bar or club.

Trojan3000

Banned
Reaction score
too many "could's" in your post.. start focusing on "shoulds".

some examples:

"I should go buy a few new outfits, "and I should hit the town, with a bud, try my hand at HAVING A good TIME, and maybe.. talk to a few ladies"

"i should figure out what the strong suits in my personality are and what defines me and use them to my advantage"

"I should figure out how to maximize my attraction on apps and social media, maybe get some photos taken by a professional of me doing some cool ****,"

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You aren't alone. I have passed by many opportunities myself.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you are cripplingly shy, this makes me think you are lacking desire. If you think you have opportunities but don't follow through on them, it sounds like it's just not that important to you. It's like you don't want it enough, otherwise you would act. People like this exist, I can fall into that category myself if I'm not careful, that's why the "IDGAF" advice is not for me. If I cared any less, I would never do anything.
Yeah, seems to be a common issue among men who have a higher IQ.
I have a fairly high sex drive, but I often just don't desire approaching today's women and dealing with all the bs.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
32 women approached? Fark man I probably got approached and approached more than that combined in 4 nights last week. thats only 2 an hour since i went out for 4+ hours each night. so less than 2 an hour since i was out for 7 hours on sat.

If you rely on that, you'll get approached a few times per year at best and often women are so subtle that you won't even notice.
Lol I get approached by women every time I go out. I also get approached my guys too whether its a gay club or a straight club.
Some women are subtle and they won't actually approach but just look at you and hope you approach them.

Last edited:

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Forget about online dating & social media. The market for that is over saturated.
You're just wasting your time using it.

Pubs & Clubs are easier for you in person if you're in great shape and have an outgoing personality. But these venue's are not for everyone.

Places you need to try are grocery stores & coffee shops.
Daytime seduction is a lot different than night time.
You have less guys competing for the same woman.
The odds are actually stacked more in your favor.
I'm looking at doing more daytime beasting. Just today (well it was more 8pm mall game) I had 5 girls look at me walking through the mall. Those girls need to be opened. Even my sister told me people are looking at you when me and her went shopping for some of clothes.

Having a wing who's aware of this stuff and can tell you that the girl is looking at you and tell you to approach is a asset. I've been out with a few naturals who i didn't talk about game with just tell me to approach you lucky **** and get in there.