Reyaj
Master Don Juan
Been seeing some pretty hot chicks in relationships with real nerdy geek looking guys.
Is this a new age thing or just random coincidences?
Is this a new age thing or just random coincidences?
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
It's actually Jeff Bezos, but he's in tech to some degree. I know about fixing some smartphones and cars, namely my dad's 06 Chrysler 300. It's not a show car, just stylishly safe. And saves money he would've spent on repairs.Women like men of value with that being said I think that women like techie guys. Guys that know how to code,fix a computer ,fix a smart phone. Don't judge a book by its cover . Look at Bill Gates hes the richest man in the world .
haha so true.More like they like what techies can do for them.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
haha, who knows but Bill Gates has power. Thats enough don't ya think?I know technies make money but I just never had known girls going for this.
You really think Bill Gates gets girl's pvssies wet?
No he probably Doesn't. Theres the rare sapiosexual lady who his displays of intelligence get moist. But that is not common.I know technies make money but I just never had known girls going for this.
You really think Bill Gates gets girl's pvssies wet?
Yeah I mean Bill Gates could purchase the most expensive hottest call girl. When I say purchase I mean he could own her for life with the money he has lolNo he probably Doesn't. Theres the rare sapiosexual lady who his displays of intelligence get moist. But that is not common.
If you don't think there are any hot girls who get wet about bill gates u are deluding yourself. Remember this.....money = power.I know technies make money but I just never had known girls going for this.
You really think Bill Gates gets girl's pvssies wet?
He could own her but that won't trigger a burning desire in her...Yeah I mean Bill Gates could purchase the most expensive hottest call girl. When I say purchase I mean he could own her for life with the money he has lol
I was just wondering in the common world if the geek/nerd persona is in nowadays?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
I agree and thats exactly what I alluded to in my previous posts.Bill Gates has value so much so he could build his own country.If you don't think there are any hot girls who get wet about bill gates u are deluding yourself. Remember this.....money = power.
Just like a butt ugly rock star can make women wet so can a rich powerful man like bill gates. Anyone who's been to southeast Asia realizes the true nature of women at their core. Bill gates has both money and status in spades.
Do you think her vagina throbs and gets wet for a Bill Gates type? At least with the "ugly" rock star he might be well built and have a decient c0ck size...If you don't think there are any hot girls who get wet about bill gates u are deluding yourself. Remember this.....money = power.
Just like a butt ugly rock star can make women wet so can a rich powerful man like bill gates. Anyone who's been to southeast Asia realizes the true nature of women at their core. Bill gates has both money and status in spades.
Yep.....none of us on this forum can even imagine such power.I agree and thats exactly what I alluded to in my previous posts.Bill Gates has value so much so he could build his own country.
Do you think her vagina throbs and gets wet for a Bill Gates type? At least with the "ugly" rock star he might be well built and have a decient c0ck size...
Exactly. He doesn't care about that because he doesn't need to be.No but he doesnt care about that. He finds joy in changing the world and doing his thing just as don juans enjoy making women feel good and having fun with them. Both are valid ways to live and i cant make an argument disproving both. I cant be a fancy tech guy but I can make women happy which makes me happy so all is good.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
While it's not necessarily "in," it's way more acceptable today.I was just wondering in the common world if the geek/nerd persona is in nowadays?
What is a geek? What types of jobs do they have?While it's not necessarily "in," it's way more acceptable today.
If a guy has decent looks, being a geek is not really a negative today.
In highschool a geek was considered in book club,chess club,and computer science.A non geek was always a jock like a football player.It probably carried on through college and the "Geek" started his own tech business and became a ceo of a big company.What is a geek? What types of jobs do they have?
What is a non geek? What types of jobs do they have?
Is the wolf of wallstreet a geek? He has a white collar job? He's not in the "streets". He makes a lot of money. And fvcks bishes.
And if the ceo played college football and is still built then what?In highschool a geek was considered in book club,chess club,and computer science.A non geek was always a jock like a football player.It probably carried on through college and the "Geek" started his own tech business and became a ceo of a big company.
People change man. To be honest I've met alot of geeks and the one thing that is key is Maturity. The one thing they teach as a software developer is to differentiate the virtual reality vs. the real world. To be human.And if the ceo played college football and is still built then what?
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.