Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is the nerd/geek look in?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People change man. To be honest I've met alot of geeks and the one thing that is key is Maturity. The one thing they teach as a software developer is to differentiate the virtual reality vs. the real world. To be human.
Social can be a bunch of bullshyt and it's part of the real world. It can also flow smoothly and work in your favor.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
What is a geek? What types of jobs do they have?

What is a non geek? What types of jobs do they have?

Is the wolf of wallstreet a geek? He has a white collar job? He's not in the "streets". He makes a lot of money. And fvcks bishes.
Geeks are typically intellectual types who care more about knowledge/understanding of a certain area than social skills, social status, athleticism, money, and power*.

I think "nerd" is an older term. It's much like a geek, but more eccentric (due to being smart) and associated more with poor social skills and fashion sense. A geek is more of a "high functioning" nerd or "normie nerd" of sorts. Geeks can have decent social skills and fashion sense. Think of a "geek" as "nerdlite."

Geeks are mostly common in the STEM fields.

Non-geeks are often in fields that focus more on communications skills and interpersonal skills.

*I understand that some geeks can be extremely successful and achieve power/money/status. But at their core, geeks are more motivated by subject itself that they are passionate about.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Is the wolf of wallstreet a geek? He has a white collar job? He's not in the "streets". He makes a lot of money. And fvcks bishes.
I missed one lol.

I would say the wolf of wallstreet is not a geek. While it definitely is a "brainy" job, very high status and high earning jobs can have less of a "geek" reputation because they are associated more with money and power.

Another example is doctors. While most doctors are probably geeks because of their love for technical knowledge of medicine, their high status and earning potential means that women are less likely to put them in the geek category.

If an engineer becomes CEO, while he might still be a geek at heart, he would not be looked as geeky anymore because of the big money/status upgrade.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Well there's an abnormal abundance of natural geeks/nerds here and also those who are expressives.

90% at the very least.

That's why we see sentences/words with "where's the data?", "I'm so heart broken", "BPD", "invasionnnnn", etc.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geeks are typically intellectual types who care more about knowledge/understanding of a certain area than social skills, social status, athleticism, money, and power*.

I think "nerd" is an older term. It's much like a geek, but more eccentric (due to being smart) and associated more with poor social skills and fashion sense. A geek is more of a "high functioning" nerd or "normie nerd" of sorts. Geeks can have decent social skills and fashion sense. Think of a "geek" as "nerdlite."

Non-geeks are often in fields that focus more on communications skills and interpersonal skills.

*I understand that some geeks can be extremely successful and achieve power/money/status. But at their core, geeks are more motivated by subject itself that they are passionate about.
So Curry is a "geek" on the basketball port. It's not a thug game in him, but a consummate student of the game. Fundamentals over and over and over again until he can make his shots in his sleep.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well there's an abnormal abundance of natural geeks/nerds here and also those who are expressives.

90% at the very least.

That's why we see sentences/words with "where's the data?", "I'm so heart broken", "BPD", "invasionnnnn", etc.
I agree. Player Supreme used to clown the geeks... So they give themselves away to me when they want to defend fapping when they could be fvcking instead!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I don't know nothing. I thought a "geek" was less socially astute than a "nerd". Kinda like a "nerd" with zero hope. Built bad, shy, just way off.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I missed one lol.

I would say the wolf of wallstreet is not a geek. While it definitely is a "brainy" job, very high status and high earning jobs can have less of a "geek" reputation because they are associated more with money and power.

Another example is doctors. While most doctors are probably geeks because of their love for technical knowledge of medicine, their high status and earning potential means that women are less likely to put them in the geek category.

If an engineer becomes CEO, while he might still be a geek at heart, he would not be looked as geeky anymore because of the big money/status upgrade.
Everything’s relative.

To the OP, no, they don’t like the nerdy dudes. They just like what they can do for them.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I know technies make money but I just never had known girls going for this.

You really think Bill Gates gets girl's pvssies wet?
Some techies are actually cool, social people. Not everyone is a prototypical backend developer who sits in front of their screen all day and talks to noone.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some techies are actually cool, social people. Not everyone is a prototypical backend developer who sits in front of their screen all day and talks to noone.
I understand this and some also resemble the geek look which I didn't think hot younger women go for. Yes when women are close to expiration that can change but these girls are like 22. I do admit though that the one girl mentioned how the one guy is a CPA alluding to him making money. Maybe the focus to go for guys with good jobs is hitting younger now a days?

Mike btw good analysis on the difference between a geek and a nerd. Yes a geek is probably less of an insult to sum it up right? The Wolf of Wall street was absolutely neither a nerd or geek in my opinion btw.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For you guys who are saying the average hot girl is now magically attracted to the average geeky or nerdy guy, are deluding yourselves.

Yes, nothing is ever 0%/100%, BUT it goes against every once of DNA and genetic programming to say women are "attracted" to geeky guys at the DNA level.

To review, MOST (98%+) of ALL women are largely attracted to:

-Assertiveness, dominance
-Leadership qualities
-Goals and objectives
-Excitement, fun, thrills
-Communication skills, mainly verbal
-Challenge (she must "work" or "compete" to a certain degree to get him)
-Physical stature
-Looks
-Success and $

There are reasons women WILL date a nerdy or geeky guy:

-She recently got dumped by the above man and wants a "safe" bet for awhile
-The nerd man is easy to control and manipulate, a break from chasing/dating hotter men she must "work" for
-She's ready to settle down and knows the man above may likely cheat or that she will be in constant competition for him which is not conducive to raising children and having a family--this is probably the #1 reason
-The nerd or geek is a solid "provider" and she has relegated herself to safety over thrills
-She is a low-quality woman and has planned (consciously or unconsciously) to "settle" with the geek BUT will keep a stable of Chads to screw on the side, effectively playing both sides of the fence

Ciao,

~Dash~

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
For you guys who are saying the average hot girl is now magically attracted to the average geeky or nerdy guy, are deluding yourselves.

Yes, nothing is ever 0%/100%, BUT it goes against every once of DNA and genetic programming to say women are "attracted" to geeky guys at the DNA level.

To review, MOST (98%+) of ALL women are largely attracted to:

-Assertiveness, dominance
-Leadership qualities
-Goals and objectives
-Excitement, fun, thrills
-Communication skills, mainly verbal
-Challenge (she must "work" or "compete" to a certain degree to get him)
-Physical stature
-Looks
-Success and $

There are reasons women WILL date a nerdy or geeky guy:

-She recently got dumped by the above man and wants a "safe" bet for awhile
-The nerd man is easy to control and manipulate, a break from chasing/dating hotter men she must "work" for
-She's ready to settle down and knows the man above may likely cheat or that she will be in constant competition for him which is not conducive to raising children and having a family--this is probably the #1 reason
-The nerd or geek is a solid "provider" and she has relegated herself to safety over thrills
-She is a low-quality woman and has planned (consciously or unconsciously) to "settle" with the geek BUT will keep a stable of Chads to screw on the side, effectively playing both sides of the fence

Ciao,

~Dash~
Second place is first loser.

Everything hinges on what a woman's need is at the time she's spoken to. A geek can have her if she's looking for beta roles i.e. tech support, ego boosts, emotional tampons, and orbiters. After this, she'll go back to Chad, Tyrone, Chang, and Enrique. You know, the guys she ACTUALLY wants and gets wet for.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Second place is first loser.

Everything hinges on what a woman's need is at the time she's spoken to. A geek can have her if she's looking for beta roles i.e. tech support, ego boosts, emotional tampons, and orbiters. After this, she'll go back to Chad, Tyrone, Chang, and Enrique. You know, the guys she ACTUALLY wants and gets wet for.
Geeks might actually do good because they are focused more on their tech and work than her and make her work hard for their attention.