Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is the nerd/geek look in?

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women like men of value with that being said I think that women like techie guys. Guys that know how to code,fix a computer ,fix a smart phone. Don't judge a book by its cover . Look at Bill Gates hes the richest man in the world .

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Women like men of value with that being said I think that women like techie guys. Guys that know how to code,fix a computer ,fix a smart phone. Don't judge a book by its cover . Look at Bill Gates hes the richest man in the world .
It's actually Jeff Bezos, but he's in tech to some degree. I know about fixing some smartphones and cars, namely my dad's 06 Chrysler 300. It's not a show car, just stylishly safe. And saves money he would've spent on repairs.

But to some degree women like techies. As long as you don't work for free, you can get some loot. Did that for a girl who cracked her screen, made sure to get my money, and then she sat in the train station back on IG posting cleavage shots. Didn't chase that insta-thot. She would've made me betabux for that pu$$y.

More like they like what techies can do for them.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know technies make money but I just never had known girls going for this.

You really think Bill Gates gets girl's pvssies wet?

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

haha, who knows but Bill Gates has power. Thats enough don't ya think?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

No he probably Doesn't. Theres the rare sapiosexual lady who his displays of intelligence get moist. But that is not common.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No he probably Doesn't. Theres the rare sapiosexual lady who his displays of intelligence get moist. But that is not common.
Yeah I mean Bill Gates could purchase the most expensive hottest call girl. When I say purchase I mean he could own her for life with the money he has lol

I was just wondering in the common world if the geek/nerd persona is in nowadays?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If you don't think there are any hot girls who get wet about bill gates u are deluding yourself. Remember this.....money = power.

Just like a butt ugly rock star can make women wet so can a rich powerful man like bill gates. Anyone who's been to southeast Asia realizes the true nature of women at their core. Bill gates has both money and status in spades.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I mean Bill Gates could purchase the most expensive hottest call girl. When I say purchase I mean he could own her for life with the money he has lol

I was just wondering in the common world if the geek/nerd persona is in nowadays?
He could own her but that won't trigger a burning desire in her...

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't think there are any hot girls who get wet about bill gates u are deluding yourself. Remember this.....money = power.

Just like a butt ugly rock star can make women wet so can a rich powerful man like bill gates. Anyone who's been to southeast Asia realizes the true nature of women at their core. Bill gates has both money and status in spades.
I agree and thats exactly what I alluded to in my previous posts.Bill Gates has value so much so he could build his own country.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Do you think her vagina throbs and gets wet for a Bill Gates type? At least with the "ugly" rock star he might be well built and have a decient c0ck size...

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think her vagina throbs and gets wet for a Bill Gates type? At least with the "ugly" rock star he might be well built and have a decient c0ck size...

Yes, money makes lots of women wet. And if not the money, then the status certainly would. Bill gates can probably drop what he's doing at the drop of a hat at any given moment and go fly to meet practically any world leader or celebrity that he wants.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No but he doesnt care about that. He finds joy in changing the world and doing his thing just as don juans enjoy making women feel good and having fun with them. Both are valid ways to live and i cant make an argument disproving both. I cant be a fancy tech guy but I can make women happy which makes me happy so all is good.
Exactly. He doesn't care about that because he doesn't need to be.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While it's not necessarily "in," it's way more acceptable today.

If a guy has decent looks, being a geek is not really a negative today.
What is a geek? What types of jobs do they have?

What is a non geek? What types of jobs do they have?

Is the wolf of wallstreet a geek? He has a white collar job? He's not in the "streets". He makes a lot of money. And fvcks bishes.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is a geek? What types of jobs do they have?

What is a non geek? What types of jobs do they have?

Is the wolf of wallstreet a geek? He has a white collar job? He's not in the "streets". He makes a lot of money. And fvcks bishes.
In highschool a geek was considered in book club,chess club,and computer science.A non geek was always a jock like a football player.It probably carried on through college and the "Geek" started his own tech business and became a ceo of a big company.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In highschool a geek was considered in book club,chess club,and computer science.A non geek was always a jock like a football player.It probably carried on through college and the "Geek" started his own tech business and became a ceo of a big company.
And if the ceo played college football and is still built then what?

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And if the ceo played college football and is still built then what?
People change man. To be honest I've met alot of geeks and the one thing that is key is Maturity. The one thing they teach as a software developer is to differentiate the virtual reality vs. the real world. To be human.