"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Is the nerd/geek look in?

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
Women like men of value with that being said I think that women like techie guys. Guys that know how to code,fix a computer ,fix a smart phone. Don't judge a book by its cover . Look at Bill Gates hes the richest man in the world .
 

nismo-4

Moderator
Joined
Jan 31, 2005
Messages
4,439
Reaction score
1,143
Location
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Women like men of value with that being said I think that women like techie guys. Guys that know how to code,fix a computer ,fix a smart phone. Don't judge a book by its cover . Look at Bill Gates hes the richest man in the world .
It's actually Jeff Bezos, but he's in tech to some degree. I know about fixing some smartphones and cars, namely my dad's 06 Chrysler 300. It's not a show car, just stylishly safe. And saves money he would've spent on repairs.

But to some degree women like techies. As long as you don't work for free, you can get some loot. Did that for a girl who cracked her screen, made sure to get my money, and then she sat in the train station back on IG posting cleavage shots. Didn't chase that insta-thot. She would've made me betabux for that pu$$y.

More like they like what techies can do for them.
 

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 19, 2002
Messages
3,221
Reaction score
378
Age
48
Location
Northern CALI USA
I know technies make money but I just never had known girls going for this.

You really think Bill Gates gets girl's pvssies wet?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
I know technies make money but I just never had known girls going for this.

You really think Bill Gates gets girl's pvssies wet?
haha, who knows but Bill Gates has power. Thats enough don't ya think?
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I know technies make money but I just never had known girls going for this.

You really think Bill Gates gets girl's pvssies wet?
No he probably Doesn't. Theres the rare sapiosexual lady who his displays of intelligence get moist. But that is not common.
 

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 19, 2002
Messages
3,221
Reaction score
378
Age
48
Location
Northern CALI USA
No he probably Doesn't. Theres the rare sapiosexual lady who his displays of intelligence get moist. But that is not common.
Yeah I mean Bill Gates could purchase the most expensive hottest call girl. When I say purchase I mean he could own her for life with the money he has lol

I was just wondering in the common world if the geek/nerd persona is in nowadays?
 

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
I know technies make money but I just never had known girls going for this.

You really think Bill Gates gets girl's pvssies wet?
If you don't think there are any hot girls who get wet about bill gates u are deluding yourself. Remember this.....money = power.

Just like a butt ugly rock star can make women wet so can a rich powerful man like bill gates. Anyone who's been to southeast Asia realizes the true nature of women at their core. Bill gates has both money and status in spades.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Yeah I mean Bill Gates could purchase the most expensive hottest call girl. When I say purchase I mean he could own her for life with the money he has lol

I was just wondering in the common world if the geek/nerd persona is in nowadays?
He could own her but that won't trigger a burning desire in her...
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
If you don't think there are any hot girls who get wet about bill gates u are deluding yourself. Remember this.....money = power.

Just like a butt ugly rock star can make women wet so can a rich powerful man like bill gates. Anyone who's been to southeast Asia realizes the true nature of women at their core. Bill gates has both money and status in spades.
I agree and thats exactly what I alluded to in my previous posts.Bill Gates has value so much so he could build his own country.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
If you don't think there are any hot girls who get wet about bill gates u are deluding yourself. Remember this.....money = power.

Just like a butt ugly rock star can make women wet so can a rich powerful man like bill gates. Anyone who's been to southeast Asia realizes the true nature of women at their core. Bill gates has both money and status in spades.
Do you think her vagina throbs and gets wet for a Bill Gates type? At least with the "ugly" rock star he might be well built and have a decient c0ck size...
 

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
Do you think her vagina throbs and gets wet for a Bill Gates type? At least with the "ugly" rock star he might be well built and have a decient c0ck size...

Yes, money makes lots of women wet. And if not the money, then the status certainly would. Bill gates can probably drop what he's doing at the drop of a hat at any given moment and go fly to meet practically any world leader or celebrity that he wants.
 

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
No but he doesnt care about that. He finds joy in changing the world and doing his thing just as don juans enjoy making women feel good and having fun with them. Both are valid ways to live and i cant make an argument disproving both. I cant be a fancy tech guy but I can make women happy which makes me happy so all is good.
Exactly. He doesn't care about that because he doesn't need to be.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
While it's not necessarily "in," it's way more acceptable today.

If a guy has decent looks, being a geek is not really a negative today.
What is a geek? What types of jobs do they have?

What is a non geek? What types of jobs do they have?

Is the wolf of wallstreet a geek? He has a white collar job? He's not in the "streets". He makes a lot of money. And fvcks bishes.
 

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
What is a geek? What types of jobs do they have?

What is a non geek? What types of jobs do they have?

Is the wolf of wallstreet a geek? He has a white collar job? He's not in the "streets". He makes a lot of money. And fvcks bishes.
In highschool a geek was considered in book club,chess club,and computer science.A non geek was always a jock like a football player.It probably carried on through college and the "Geek" started his own tech business and became a ceo of a big company.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
In highschool a geek was considered in book club,chess club,and computer science.A non geek was always a jock like a football player.It probably carried on through college and the "Geek" started his own tech business and became a ceo of a big company.
And if the ceo played college football and is still built then what?
 

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
And if the ceo played college football and is still built then what?
People change man. To be honest I've met alot of geeks and the one thing that is key is Maturity. The one thing they teach as a software developer is to differentiate the virtual reality vs. the real world. To be human.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top