Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is talking on the phone OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score
I talk to my girlfriend for an hour on the phone sometimes, usually once a week. Sometimes twice.
Is this a relationship killer or a relationship builder?
I am very aware the talking to much is a turn off, like everyday. But do all calls have to be less then 15 minutes? Nobody ever really discusses phone etiquette with a girlfriend.
I would never do this with a f*ck buddy just a girlfriend type. I figure a relationship girl deserves more respect unlike a wh*re.

duttylove

Don Juan
Reaction score
use phone only to set up real life meetings, or a simple 10 minute catch up chat if youve not spoken in a while! unless she is you wife

BigFoot

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it really depends on the situation and your relationship. If you have a good relationship and you talk about things on the phone that you wouldn't normally be able to in person, it's not bad. But if you talk too much (for the particular relationship) and it becomes a substitute for getting together in person, don't do it.

Hellboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I explained to my current girl, in the early stages, that I'm not too keen on telephone conversations. I explained that this is because it strips a lot of the feeling out of the dialogue. There is no eye contact, no touching... it's so impersonal. I told her anything we want to discuss we should do it in person. She agreed and we spend maybe 5-10 minutes on the phone a week.

Qualtran

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless it is a long distance relationship (those suck), I see no reason to spend a lot of time on the phone with a girfriend. When I start dating girls, I immediately make it very clear that I'm into seeing eachother in person and not wasting time chatting on an impersonal phone. Why satisfy her urges to talk to her on the phone when you can do it in person?

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you both enjoy chatting on the phone, why should it be a problem? Just make sure you give each other enough space so you don't get taken for granted.

Status
Not open for further replies.