Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is Soy Milk Bad for Men/Make Them Less Manly?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anytime the FDA acts against anyone it is likely because they are telling the truth and harming Big Pharma or someone else they are protecting rights instead of doing their job and looking out for consumers. In virtually every case being on the "wrong side" of the FDA is a good thing in so far as being healthy.

Soy in any form that is unfermented is NOT healthy, doubly so gor any form of GMO soy...

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
Anytime the FDA acts against anyone it is likely because they are telling the truth and harming Big Pharma or someone else they are protecting rights instead of doing their job and looking out for consumers. In virtually every case being on the "wrong side" of the FDA is a good thing in so far as being healthy.

Soy in any form that is unfermented is NOT healthy, doubly so gor any form of GMO soy...
http://jn.nutrition.org/content/early/2011/06/15/jn.111.139840.abstract

Interesting article, what do you think?

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AAAgent said:
I've been a vegetarian all my life basically, since i was four years old. My favorite food is tofu and i have drinking plenty of soy milk in my life. The chinese kind is awesome. Since i don't really know anything else, i can't say if this is normal but i feel less masculine at times where i feel like i have a heart when i see some men couldn't care less but maybe that's personal.

Other than that, i like fighting, love working out and competition, training, and would prefer to solve an argument with my hands as opposed to my words. Those are some of the masculine tendencies that haven't gone away with drinking soy products.
I've been a vegetarian all my life too! I never ate meat, eggs or fish, dairy I have. I think it's not the most healthy diet of them all! LOL. But it's got it's advantages.
I eat a lot of soy milk and tofu too. I am convinced it RAISES testosterone.

Try drinking some soy milk, you wiIll have a lot of power and energy! It's good for your digestion, bones and for that cool, calm feeling too. That's what I believe in. What else?

Ok, enough jibber-jabber! See this study:
http://inhumanexperiment.blogspot.pt/2009/05/soy-isoflavones-reduce-dht-increase.html

Basil325

Reaction score
soy has one of the best reputations around the world.Soy milk is so good for health.It has basic nutrition factors that are very necessary.Soy has long been touted as a miracle food.It is a cancer fighter and a heart protector a safer alternative to using hormones during menopause.Soy milk has less fats as compared to animal milk.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basil325 said:
soy has one of the best reputations around the world.Soy milk is so good for health.It has basic nutrition factors that are very necessary.Soy has long been touted as a miracle food.It is a cancer fighter and a heart protector a safer alternative to using hormones during menopause.Soy milk has less fats as compared to animal milk.
WRONG!!

FERMENTED SOY has a good reputation around the world, and in fact, is the ONLY way any of the countries(China, Japan, etc) who have been using it for a lot longer than we have eat it...

The typical unfermented, GMO soy plant grown in the US is extremely unhealthy longterm for humans.

G Money

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am SO glad I came across this thread... I never really knew the truth about soy and I've always pondered what kind of an effect it really does have on us men... Thank you for clearing it up!! Will continue buying my Silk Soy Milk :D

I think this topic deserves to hit the Vault!