Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is Soy Milk Bad for Men/Make Them Less Manly?

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Fact View Review Panel,
This article you've posted is really depressing. Thanks for posting it anyway, at least now we know the truth. So, my understanding is that eating any form of meat no matter how it is prepared is bad for one's health. I thought humans are omnivores (beings that are supposed to eat both plants and animals). Can't eat meat (even fish) that's bad, can't drink milk, eat cheese, eggs, and yoghurt. All that is bad. When you consider that most food out there contains these things in one form or another. What is someone supposed to eat? huh? Vegetables aren't filling. So, I guess the only way to eat these things and hope to escape from their harmful effects is to eat them periodically. Is this right? The other thing is that the purest form of plant foods are usually expensive. So, what do you suggest for one to eat that is safe and ok. Tell, me because I really want to know. What kinds of food can one eat then. List please.

FACT REVIEW PANEL

Reaction score
Bible Belt chatter wrote: "I asked my cow about you" -- Question: Is this BEFORE, or AFTER you "informed it" that you were going to cut its head off?

Being a cow that is claimed as being smart, one might think it would be on anyone's side EXCEPT yours. Considering what you are potentially eventually going to do to it. Would that the cow actually knew about the real you, it'd be on ours or any other person's side. Anyone but you.

Bible Belt put: "[A cow] thinks you are some sort of bot program created by the soy industry. She is awful smart." - Hardly. Assuredly 100% alive here. But Hmmm. Now you have concocted a 'story' about how you have a cow that knows about digital electronics. Or in other words, you are coming up with your own beliefs and using anthropomorphism to attribute your own thoughts onto others, including animals. Interesting. [To all viewers: You may wonder how there can still be some people out there that fail to base things on facts, and continue to be duped by false internet myths and hoaxes, and then continue to get punked by them. Here is your Case in point.]
-

SharinganUser writes: "Anyone who is this passionate about Soy, clearly has a vested interest in it." -Yes, the WAPF front group, the CCF, and Mercola all have vested interests in it. By spreading the soy scare myth, WAPF and CCF's "Sponsors" make more money when you buy more dairy and purchase more of their meat. This is why they've not only just made a couple postings about it, the WAPF's board member "Kaayla T Daniel" WAS SO PASSIONATE ABOUT IT, SHE WROTE AN ENTIRE BOOK ON SOY! Of course that person is selling it, and her "diet books". So yes, the WAPF and the soy scare mongers have a vested interest in it. The more you believe it, the more they make.

In contrast, not 1 of the scientific publication article links posted by the Scientific Fact Check Panel are selling anything. At all. None.

Actually, if you think about the logic, if there was actually someone who actually wanted to advocate all of you to eat or buy more soy, that entity would actually tell you to eat MORE MEAT (not less, as our science shows) Why? Because nearly 75% of ALL the soy crop is bought by cattle farmers and fed to cows. So any person showing you factual studies that show results that indicate eating LESS meats is not interested in the actual volume of purchases from the soy industry at all. Because whereas a human may if at all, eat perhaps one or a few ounces of tofu or soy a day, the great majority of cows 99% are not forage-fed, so tens of millions of cows, owned by cow farmers, are eating about 50x TIMES the amount eaten by any person, even a vegetarian, a day. So it'd be the livestock meat-farmer again, pushing for you to eat tons more meat, avoiding grassfed beef, but eating steak, and Not the vegetarian, who would be the one padding the pockets of the soy industry. To give you an idea of the difference, a human, even a vegetarian person or vegan, eating soy every day, up to 3oz, would barely consume a little over 1 pound of soy in a week, but just 1 cow, can eat up to 25 pounds a day, so the meat farmer would be supporting the factory Soy industry by buying upwards of 175 pounds of soy purchases every week. So nice try, but it's not vegetarians or even vegans, eating tofu or soy that would be benefitting the soy market, once again, the profits, and all the food, are consumed and supported by the livestock meat farms. Nice try though.

Then you have illicit front group operations like Mercola. Joseph Mercola charges people to both subscribe to his magazine "Nutritional Newsletter", and then he salts his nutritional newsletter with articles about all kinds of "supplements" that you supposedly "need"---(Miracle Krill Oil!, Ubiquinol! etc etc) then of course, guess who sells those: Why the Joseph Mercola web store at your fingertips of course! Mercola first dupes people into believing it, then he sells you the supplement that by some miracle he just happens to have, for sale, that just happens to cure it, help it, or supplement it. Imagine that.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION:

DR. JOSEPH MERCOLA was just cited by FEDERAL AUTHORITIES for spreading illegal false and/or misleading medical product and nutritional health claims. Mercola is one of the ones bashing soy, and he is linked to the WAPF. In other words, Dr. Joseph Mercola was just caught by Federal Authorities for fraud.

In addition, the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU has rated "Dangers of Soy" scare-monger and soy myth spreader Joseph Mercola and "F". The BBB revoked Mercola's Business Accreditation. And Mercola the source of the Soy myth had so many other complaints from people buying things from MERCOLA (dot) com, (not going to put the active link to a site linked to Federal Fraud case here, so that is why we have posted it in disabled form) that the customers have now rated Mercola an "F" for such poor treatment, and false claimes by Mercola.

And as always, to CONFIRM our facts, they are backed up by Federal Authorites, as follows:

FEDERAL WARNING CITATIONS AGAINST DR. JOSEPH MERCOLA:

Go view this. TYPE fda (dot) gov THEN PASTE THIS AFTER IT: /ICECI/EnforcementActions/WarningLetters/2005/ucm076069.htm

Note the .Gov. This is an official government site of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, showing you that the perpetrator Dr. Joseph Mercola (a member of the WAPF, and one of the spreaders of the soy estrogen myth) has been Federally CITED for fallacious health and medical product claims (not only the soy, that's not the half of Mercola's fraud violations, he's been cited for all manner of snake oil articles and supplement and quack device peddling. As you can see from the Official complaint filed against his operation.)

And it's not merely the federal authorities, but also the people, his health scam victims, the public, his customers, that have filed complaints against Mercola, and have resulted in the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU revoking his Business Accreditation, and his customers giving Mercola a grade of "F":

VIEW MERCOLA'S BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU CASE FILE:

Type BBB (dot) ORG THEN PASTE THIS IMMEDIATELY AFTER IT: /chicago/business-reviews/health-and-diet-products-retail/mercola-health-resources-in-hoffman-estates-il-22002555

This is the people, the general public itself, the hundreds of his own victims filing so many complaints against Mercola that he's invoked a nearly unheard-of rating of "F".

U

user43770

Fact review, are you against cows getting eaten or cows having more hormones?

My view: Cows getting eaten leads to being big and strong and dairy with hormones has led to bigger breasts in women, which are both fvcking awesome.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I drink soy milk every day with my breakfast, and at other times as well. I also eat tofu and love it, and drink soy protein isolate shake every day. People in this website told me that I should avoid soy and so I did for a while, but then I gained sense.

If you give me soy I will eat it. I don't care where has it been, either.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FACT REVIEW PANEL said:
Bible Belt chatter wrote: "I asked my cow about you" -- Question: Is this BEFORE, or AFTER you "informed it" that you were going to cut its head off?

Being a cow that is claimed as being smart, one might think it would be on anyone's side EXCEPT yours. Considering what you are potentially eventually going to do to it. Would that the cow actually knew about the real you, it'd be on ours or any other person's side. Anyone but you.
OK, Mr Militant Vegetarian. Shouldn't you and your PETA friends be picketing a Burger King somewhere? Wait, no, PETA and BK struck a deal - BK agreed to put a veggie burger on its menu that no one ever buys and in exchange, PETA stopped yelling at people in their parking lot and making little kids cry. That's a true story.

And the cow in the picture is a pet. She was bottle-raised by hand. She's never going to get slaughtered. Truthfully, we do slaughter her male offspring after they get about a year old; you have to sell the males so they don't fight with the bull. But trust me, she really is on my side. She follows me around like a dog, because we pet her and feed her like one.

All of our cows are 'forage-fed.' I don't know who told you 99% of cows are not forage fed. When animal rights people need statistics, they must just make them up. "Forage" means grass in the summer and hay in the winter. Grass is free, and big round bales of hay are fairly cheap, at least compared to grain. Anyone who tried to feed exclusively grain to cows for their entire life would go broke, because it's far too expensive. Typically, most cows are given a little corn in the winter to fatten then up for spring slaughter, but saying that means it's not 'forage-fed' is ridiculous.

It's also ridiculous to say that you're not selling anything. PETA, HSUS, and all the animal rights wackos are soliciting donations. They're selling the ideas that farmers are bad people who hate animals and want them to suffer. They're also selling the idea that you giving them money will accomplish anything.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This user PM'ed me with a ton of literature; as I mentioned to him I'm not sure why he went to such great lengths to prove a small point. He (or she) is not a bot as far as I can tell; but given these fanatical posts he's on the radar.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
Fact review, are you against cows getting eaten or cows having more hormones?

My view: Cows getting eaten leads to being big and strong and dairy with hormones has led to bigger breasts in women, which are both fvcking awesome.

He's pointing out that there are health risks to eaten any animal. If you would've read his whole posts you've have realized that.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
OK, Mr Militant Vegetarian. Shouldn't you and your PETA friends be picketing a Burger King somewhere? Wait, no, PETA and BK struck a deal - BK agreed to put a veggie burger on its menu that no one ever buys and in exchange, PETA stopped yelling at people in their parking lot and making little kids cry. That's a true story.

And the cow in the picture is a pet. She was bottle-raised by hand. She's never going to get slaughtered. Truthfully, we do slaughter her male offspring after they get about a year old; you have to sell the males so they don't fight with the bull. But trust me, she really is on my side. She follows me around like a dog, because we pet her and feed her like one.

All of our cows are 'forage-fed.' I don't know who told you 99% of cows are not forage fed. When animal rights people need statistics, they must just make them up. "Forage" means grass in the summer and hay in the winter. Grass is free, and big round bales of hay are fairly cheap, at least compared to grain. Anyone who tried to feed exclusively grain to cows for their entire life would go broke, because it's far too expensive. Typically, most cows are given a little corn in the winter to fatten then up for spring slaughter, but saying that means it's not 'forage-fed' is ridiculous.

It's also ridiculous to say that you're not selling anything. PETA, HSUS, and all the animal rights wackos are soliciting donations. They're selling the ideas that farmers are bad people who hate animals and want them to suffer. They're also selling the idea that you giving them money will accomplish anything.
He's saying that just because a cow is forage fed doesn't mean farmers don't sometimes put estrogen whatever in the cow's system. He further goes to say that even if the cow doesn't get estrogen in its system. The process of cooking meat produces something else that's harmful to people. Read to understand or just say "I've read what you've said and I'ill keep treating my cows the way I treat them' smh.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lockout said:
soy is for pussies stay away from it
Take this man's advice, stay away from pussies... what?!

Caleb22

Banned
Reaction score
If you see any person trying to reinforce the soy myth, that person is either scientifically undereducated, or knows and is attempting to dupe you or scare you on purpose, and their postings can be thrown out and garbaged.

U

user43770

Caleb22 said:
If you see any person trying to reinforce the soy myth, that person is either scientifically undereducated, or knows and is attempting to dupe you or scare you on purpose, and their postings can be thrown out and garbaged.

It seems to me that the soybean industry would have quite a bit to gain from spreading myths of their own. How do I know you aren't a soybean farmer?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take DIM and Resveratol...they are both potent Estrogen metabolizers...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
None of this addresses the issues with soy which basically creates problems with many metabolic functions including heavy metal detoxification. The ONLY safe form of soy is fermented soy, which ironically is the only way traditional Chinese and Japanese forms of soy are ingested, and have been for a long time. Soy is not safe for ingestion by humans unless it is fermented. Eat it at your own risk, you are creating long term health problems for yourself.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I avoid anything monks eat in large quantities (because of their need to suppress their sex drive). Soy products are therefore bad for you.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I, like most, avoid soy.

But I haven't researched too in-depth on the potential/hypothetical health consequences.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been a vegetarian all my life basically, since i was four years old. My favorite food is tofu and i have drinking plenty of soy milk in my life. The chinese kind is awesome. Since i don't really know anything else, i can't say if this is normal but i feel less masculine at times where i feel like i have a heart when i see some men couldn't care less but maybe that's personal.

Other than that, i like fighting, love working out and competition, training, and would prefer to solve an argument with my hands as opposed to my words. Those are some of the masculine tendencies that haven't gone away with drinking soy products.