Is she powerplaying me?

AJ84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Members here preach about hard nexting and dismissing any girl who shows disrespect.

It honestly sounds like that’s what she did, and she made it clear on her last text why.

This doesn’t make her some BPD/ narcissistic head case. It doesn’t make her someone who can’t take a joke (eg is a small penis comment seen as a joke to you guys?) It doesn’t make her a drama queen, it makes her someone who doesn’t waste time putting up with behaviour that she doesn’t like, which is exactly what you all tell each other to do. It just that one of you was on the receiving end of it.

I’m sure, that if she had gone on with the date, and slept with him, the post would be about this hot woman who put out and seems kinda cool with a great sense of humour or something to that effect.

I’m also sure the OP will be ok and meet other girls etc. This one has moved on.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#doublestandard

But they are very up front about preferring women to be submissive and subserviant.

The words women and equality dont belong in the same sentence.

But watch the hamster spin when she plays by the same rules.

AJ84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#doublestandard

But they are very up front about preferring women to be submissive and subserviant.

Next time you are with a guy and about to have sex: Tell him that the condom may be too big for his small penis. Then tell him hey you’re joking. Don’t be so sensitive/BPD/uptight etc. Please report back on how he responded. Anything less than his devotion means there’s something wrong with him.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time you are with a guy and about to have sex: Tell him that the condom may be too big for his small penis. Then tell him hey you’re joking. Don’t be so sensitive/BPD/uptight etc. Please report back on how he responded. Anything less than his devotion means there’s something wrong with him.
I had this happen! He kept having to hold the condom on with one hand! I didn't know what to say! How/when do you tell a dude his condom choice is too large for his penis?! There's just NO good way to say that, lolz

Edit: Imagine how he would have felt if I blurted out "ur d1ck is not that big babe, buy smaller condoms"

Of course, when he got offended I could have just said "kidding! Don't be so sensitive!"

Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#doublestandard

Double standard?
You know why i dont get her attitude toward his comments?
Its because a women can tell the male equivalent to what he told her and i can tell you most men wont get offended.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Double standard?
Its because a women can tell the male equivalent to what he told her and i can tell you most men wont get offended.
(I think I understand what you are trying to say)

Again, I harken back to the ego saving ideal that is clutched here that "women are emotional creatures". That women act based on emotions. (Which essentially what she did but since he's butthurt that theory goes out the window and now's it's some sort of mental illness or power play)

Note how you all don't say "MEN are emotional creatures" you say "WOMEN are emotional creatures"

This implies that SHE is more likely to get offended over a joke-intended-sleight than he is.

Did I interpret you originally statement correctly?

The double standard is that he exhibited behavior she felt was disrespectful, so she nexted him (with explanation, mind you) and everyone is calling her name's.

The same behavior from any man on here (she disrespected you? Go NC my man!!!) would be PRAISED

Last edited:

AJ84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Double standard?
We had a thread where a guy was told his uncut penis was not wanted by her. And another where a guy had women tell him they didn’t like his accent. There’s more posts similar in earlier threads. If guys aren’t bothered by insults like that, we would not see these kinds of posts.

Guys are human too, no one likes to be told they are ugly or too short or penis to small etc etc. No one likes to be disqualified, and that’s what those kinds of comments ultimately are, a form of disqualification. She’s good enough to f**k but not good enough to be his gf, and she basically said as much in her texts to him.

And if she was the one who has said something like to him, He should of dropped her, it’s sh*tty to basically be told you are unattractive by your date, no matter what gender is saying it.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(I think I understand what you are trying to say)

Again, I harken back to the ego saving ideal that is clutched here that "women are emotional creatures".

Note how you all don't say "MEN are emotional creatures" you say "WOMEN are emotional creatures"

This implies that SHE is more likely to get offended over a joke-intended-sleight than he is.

Did I interpret you originally statement correctly?

The double standard is that he exhibited behavior she felt was disrespectful, so she nexted him (with explanation, mind you) and everyone is calling her name's.

The same behavior from any man on here (she disrespected you? Go NC my man!!!) would be PRAISED
You got what i was saying. English 2nd language i do make some syntax error sometime.

Too bad that it takes so little on both side to call it quit. Some stuff is red flag but more often its miscommunication imo.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate couple of simple rules to bang by.

1. Always create a LOT of rapport BEFORE you start teasing.

2. If you really must neg (and I personally think negs r like loaded shotguns) do it as a fake positive. "I really like that more mature look.". she'll still take it as a dis but at least it's a bit more calibrated.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And about frame. Most of the time when they act out it's about reassurance. Yesterday g/f banged on about how rubbish v day is. Then I caught some turn around texts in the evening. So didn't reply - went round after tennis with a huge bunch of flowers. Said I wanted to surprise her.

Face was saved on both sides. And I got a bj. Being beta is fine as long as you don't do it all the time. Yes they want a warrior but a warrior with a heart.

AJ84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got what i was saying. English 2nd language i do make some syntax error sometime.

Too bad that it takes so little on both side to call it quit. Some stuff is red flag but more often its miscommunication imo.
Are you French Canadian?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Agreed

IMO the correct way to handle this situation would have been to tell him that her feelings were hurt and give him another couple of dates to see if this was who he really is.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We had a thread where a guy was told his uncut penis was not wanted by her. And another where a guy had women tell him they didn’t like his accent. There’s more posts similar in earlier threads. If guys aren’t bothered by insults like that, we would not see these kinds of posts.

Guys are human too, no one likes to be told they are ugly or too short or penis to small etc etc. No one likes to be disqualified, and that’s what those kinds of comments ultimately are, a form of disqualification. She’s good enough to f**k but not good enough to be his gf, and she basically said as much in her texts to him.

And if she was the one who has said something like to him, He should of dropped her, it’s sh*tty to basically be told you are unattractive by your date, no matter what gender is saying it.
Point taken and you make a good point. To bad op date only took his word into consideration and not his intentions

Still i dont see someone easily offended as something the opposite sex want.
Unless they like walking on eggshell,drama and conflict.

AJ84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah good point. We also don’t know what she said in her banter. Maybe she insulted him first who knows.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed

IMO the correct way to handle this situation would have been to tell him that her feelings were hurt and give him another couple of dates to see if this was who he really is.
Never met a women that would express herself directly in a situation like that without me insisting to know whats wrong for like 1hr

AJ84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Point taken and you make a good point. To bad op date only took his word into consideration and not his intentions

Still i dont see someone easily offended as something the opposite sex want.
Unless they like walking on eggshell,drama and conflict.
We women like to be seen as desirable. It makes us feel desire. When a guy says something that implies we are not desirable it hits a nerve, much like if a girl laughs your penis or comments on its size in a negative way.
I know I keep referencing penis’s lol. just trying to find an example of something that would be equilvant for how a guy may feel if a girl said something equally bad and guys don’t seem to like bad comments about their penis’s lol.

I’ll stop referencing it now.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I keep referencing penis’s lol. just trying to find an example of something that would be equilvant for how a guy may feel if a girl said something equally bad and guys don’t seem to like bad comments about their penis’s lol.

I’ll stop referencing it now.
Some men are pretty insecure about their feet size lolllll

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm having difficulty assessing this girl. She seems like a "good girl" but I've met so many treacherous, crazy bytches that I assume they are all like that until proven otherwise....

P.S. Her face is just okay, but her body is mouthwatering. So if she's a big drama queen, obviously I should move on...but I'd really want to have sex with her at least one time then :p
1)She didn't game you, her talk about being 32 and having issues with finding a decent guy was exactly about checking on you if you won't make her hurt because you are probably looking young and fit

2)Instead of saying something like "It doesn't matter nowadays, besides, it's character that matters"or some other lie women like to repeat to themselves sometimes when they look into the mirror you TOLD A JOKE that was a RED PILL ROCKET lol

3)Joke made her uneasy and chipped her frail ego

4)Any action from her after that was about reclaiming that part of ego that was chipped by your joke and she will refuse to sleep with you because you hurt her feelings. She might be polite to you and even play you a bit, but she might also despise you from the moment you spoke these words onwards :)

Lie to women (because they want to be lied to) when such questions are provided.

I have this good looking colleague from good family that is 34 and she is very desperate to find a decent (not handsome, not CHAD, just with his head on the shoulders and stuffed wallet) guy. Desperate enough to beg him to go to a gym with her.

That's how women behave in this age if she is single and goes after LTR-material guy, so you were aimed by her to be her ego-boosting shot to be made between begging for LTR-material guy attention (because its really hard to beg for them for attention but they do it subveriently when they want to mate with men perceived by them as alpha - true or fake alpha, doesn't matter, it matters for her to perceive man as such).

So you had a decent chance for a mercy-ONS from her. Instead you shot her in the stomach. There was no powerplay really, she was there to be phucked by you and you screwed it. She is past her powerplay phase at age 32 when she can get a good phuck from a good looking guy - she had already hundreds of men interested in her in life if she looks good, probably also around 10000 to 15000 or even more romantic messages exchanged with men interested in her during her life and greek gods only know how many c0cks railed her vagina after such a long period of time.

Women don't tell men about it because if men would knew it they wouldn't be subverient. They would actually start having big ballz again lol.

So "Don't be dumb" sums up this whole 3-page thread of discussing why she didn't want to sleep with you afterwards.

Also, please excuse me for writing it but you do have that somewhat CHADdish immature way of thinking yet you are constatly able to get first date with some hot chick so she probably went after your looks. I just think that considering you have this advantage of looks over rest of the guys you should chase excellence in any area possible for you (become personal trainer, take dancing lessons, start to give some lessons on school/studying subjects) and you will have no problem with women. Working on your personal/career development would be a golden advice for you.

Also, NEVER sell redpill knowledge to women. Such knowledge for women equals power that signals that you are not subverient male women are programmed to seek nowadays by social media and other beta males accustomed to their misery and hating free thinkers around them - as my other female collegue once said when I told her that "Woman should follow man" she said "mark, its always men following women O__o" and guess what - for her it was truth. For me my truth is the truth as well, but be aware that 90% of guys are followers really, espescially guys that want to play alpha in the herd - they are in fact uberstrong wolves on woman's leash.

For women perfect guys are guys like Justin Trudeau - blue pill terminators (if he is really blue pill, because faking it at his position has all the advantages he can get).

Pretend to be blue pill but be red pill instead. I just don't know if you have the guts and intellect to pull it off.

Last edited: