Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is she powerplaying me?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#doublestandard

But they are very up front about preferring women to be submissive and subserviant.

The words women and equality dont belong in the same sentence.

But watch the hamster spin when she plays by the same rules.

A

AJ84

#doublestandard

But they are very up front about preferring women to be submissive and subserviant.

Next time you are with a guy and about to have sex: Tell him that the condom may be too big for his small penis. Then tell him hey you’re joking. Don’t be so sensitive/BPD/uptight etc. Please report back on how he responded. Anything less than his devotion means there’s something wrong with him.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time you are with a guy and about to have sex: Tell him that the condom may be too big for his small penis. Then tell him hey you’re joking. Don’t be so sensitive/BPD/uptight etc. Please report back on how he responded. Anything less than his devotion means there’s something wrong with him.
I had this happen! He kept having to hold the condom on with one hand! I didn't know what to say! How/when do you tell a dude his condom choice is too large for his penis?! There's just NO good way to say that, lolz

Edit: Imagine how he would have felt if I blurted out "ur d1ck is not that big babe, buy smaller condoms"

Of course, when he got offended I could have just said "kidding! Don't be so sensitive!"

Last edited:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#doublestandard

Double standard?
You know why i dont get her attitude toward his comments?
Its because a women can tell the male equivalent to what he told her and i can tell you most men wont get offended.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Double standard?
Its because a women can tell the male equivalent to what he told her and i can tell you most men wont get offended.
(I think I understand what you are trying to say)

Again, I harken back to the ego saving ideal that is clutched here that "women are emotional creatures". That women act based on emotions. (Which essentially what she did but since he's butthurt that theory goes out the window and now's it's some sort of mental illness or power play)

Note how you all don't say "MEN are emotional creatures" you say "WOMEN are emotional creatures"

This implies that SHE is more likely to get offended over a joke-intended-sleight than he is.

Did I interpret you originally statement correctly?

The double standard is that he exhibited behavior she felt was disrespectful, so she nexted him (with explanation, mind you) and everyone is calling her name's.

The same behavior from any man on here (she disrespected you? Go NC my man!!!) would be PRAISED

Last edited:
A

AJ84

Double standard?
We had a thread where a guy was told his uncut penis was not wanted by her. And another where a guy had women tell him they didn’t like his accent. There’s more posts similar in earlier threads. If guys aren’t bothered by insults like that, we would not see these kinds of posts.

Guys are human too, no one likes to be told they are ugly or too short or penis to small etc etc. No one likes to be disqualified, and that’s what those kinds of comments ultimately are, a form of disqualification. She’s good enough to f**k but not good enough to be his gf, and she basically said as much in her texts to him.

And if she was the one who has said something like to him, He should of dropped her, it’s sh*tty to basically be told you are unattractive by your date, no matter what gender is saying it.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(I think I understand what you are trying to say)

Again, I harken back to the ego saving ideal that is clutched here that "women are emotional creatures".

Note how you all don't say "MEN are emotional creatures" you say "WOMEN are emotional creatures"

This implies that SHE is more likely to get offended over a joke-intended-sleight than he is.

Did I interpret you originally statement correctly?

The double standard is that he exhibited behavior she felt was disrespectful, so she nexted him (with explanation, mind you) and everyone is calling her name's.

The same behavior from any man on here (she disrespected you? Go NC my man!!!) would be PRAISED
You got what i was saying. English 2nd language i do make some syntax error sometime.

Too bad that it takes so little on both side to call it quit. Some stuff is red flag but more often its miscommunication imo.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate couple of simple rules to bang by.

1. Always create a LOT of rapport BEFORE you start teasing.

2. If you really must neg (and I personally think negs r like loaded shotguns) do it as a fake positive. "I really like that more mature look.". she'll still take it as a dis but at least it's a bit more calibrated.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And about frame. Most of the time when they act out it's about reassurance. Yesterday g/f banged on about how rubbish v day is. Then I caught some turn around texts in the evening. So didn't reply - went round after tennis with a huge bunch of flowers. Said I wanted to surprise her.

Face was saved on both sides. And I got a bj. Being beta is fine as long as you don't do it all the time. Yes they want a warrior but a warrior with a heart.

A

AJ84

You got what i was saying. English 2nd language i do make some syntax error sometime.

Too bad that it takes so little on both side to call it quit. Some stuff is red flag but more often its miscommunication imo.
Are you French Canadian?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Agreed

IMO the correct way to handle this situation would have been to tell him that her feelings were hurt and give him another couple of dates to see if this was who he really is.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We had a thread where a guy was told his uncut penis was not wanted by her. And another where a guy had women tell him they didn’t like his accent. There’s more posts similar in earlier threads. If guys aren’t bothered by insults like that, we would not see these kinds of posts.

Guys are human too, no one likes to be told they are ugly or too short or penis to small etc etc. No one likes to be disqualified, and that’s what those kinds of comments ultimately are, a form of disqualification. She’s good enough to f**k but not good enough to be his gf, and she basically said as much in her texts to him.

And if she was the one who has said something like to him, He should of dropped her, it’s sh*tty to basically be told you are unattractive by your date, no matter what gender is saying it.
Point taken and you make a good point. To bad op date only took his word into consideration and not his intentions

Still i dont see someone easily offended as something the opposite sex want.
Unless they like walking on eggshell,drama and conflict.

A

AJ84

Yeah good point. We also don’t know what she said in her banter. Maybe she insulted him first who knows.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed

IMO the correct way to handle this situation would have been to tell him that her feelings were hurt and give him another couple of dates to see if this was who he really is.
Never met a women that would express herself directly in a situation like that without me insisting to know whats wrong for like 1hr

A

AJ84

Point taken and you make a good point. To bad op date only took his word into consideration and not his intentions

Still i dont see someone easily offended as something the opposite sex want.
Unless they like walking on eggshell,drama and conflict.
We women like to be seen as desirable. It makes us feel desire. When a guy says something that implies we are not desirable it hits a nerve, much like if a girl laughs your penis or comments on its size in a negative way.
I know I keep referencing penis’s lol. just trying to find an example of something that would be equilvant for how a guy may feel if a girl said something equally bad and guys don’t seem to like bad comments about their penis’s lol.

I’ll stop referencing it now.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I keep referencing penis’s lol. just trying to find an example of something that would be equilvant for how a guy may feel if a girl said something equally bad and guys don’t seem to like bad comments about their penis’s lol.

I’ll stop referencing it now.
Some men are pretty insecure about their feet size lolllll

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You made a joke and she took it personal, that's her problem not yours, and yeah you should of continued on as if nothing happened instead of trying to make it right.

Someone with a healthy self esteem would of laughed it off, find a girl who doesn't get her panties in a bunch so easily.

If she was really attracted to you that remark would not have been a deal breaker, I have said much worse things to women lol none of then got upset because they know I'm just talking sh!t with them......
Manners are not like bonbons, chi town.

U may NOT choose the ones that suit you best and you certainly cannot put the half-bitten ones back in the box.

Remember that as you grow into a proper man.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Hahaha! Like I said, it wasn't even intentionally. We were busting balls all the time, so it didn't seem that harmful when I said it, but perhaps it was to her. It can happen....

I don't feel I lost her in a sense that she was not a good candidate for something serious (which is really what I'm searching for), too much of a game-player. And I didn't like what she said about her short, intense relationship etc. She also said some things about her relationship that hinted to me that she wants to be a bytch and a guy should forgive her. She didn't say that literally, but something that hinted at it. In hindsight, it adds up to the rest of her behavior.

But I do agree that I could've fvcked her if I had played my cards better. Even though she's a difficult person who likes to play games, I shouldn't give her ammunition to play games! So I should've watched my mouth better with that aim!
Here's something for you OP, to be a winner always in everything you do and in all situations, remember my words; adversity presents itself in many forms and that if a man does not master his circumstances then he is bound to be mastered by them.