dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i finally did it. I and she were talking on texts and I were giving her one word replies, then i asked her to meet. She made some excuse that she's doing jamming (she sings) i said "yes or no, don't give me an excuse", so she asked me "what is wrong with you? Why are you so rude to me in past few days?" I said "look, in my life i have never asked a girl to meet me more than once before she says a Yes, i asked you twice and seems you don't want to. So text me when your boyfriend permits you to meet me. Tc till then" then she said some random things and she then said "why are you judging my bf he's not that bad" i said "the guy called you names, fought with you and made you cry. I don't respect men who fvck dignity of women, he doesn't deserve you" then she said some random things like "why are you doing this to me?" I don't even know what did i do and then she blocked me and then unblocked and kept texting stuff like "I'm going to sleep. I am not feeling well" then i clearly said "look I'm not a good guy friend and neither i am your bestie" and then we finished on some tc bbye which were clearly not normal. It was like filled with tension. She probably cried. I did say "sorry if my words hurt you but i said what i had to" only once i said this sorry. Now what next DJ?
You got your answer. Now go out and meet new women

Theromanceking

Don Juan
Reaction score
should've done less arguing but sounds about right. you manned up made a move, got rejected and refused to be friend zoned, not much else you can do here except move on with other girls unless she shows up at your door drunk at 3am tomorrow
Thanks brother thanks a ton. You guys are family. Much love

Glassguy

Reaction score
So i finally did it. I and she were talking on texts and I were giving her one word replies, then i asked her to meet. She made some excuse that she's doing jamming (she sings) i said "yes or no, don't give me an excuse", so she asked me "what is wrong with you? Why are you so rude to me in past few days?" I said "look, in my life i have never asked a girl to meet me more than once before she says a Yes, i asked you twice and seems you don't want to. So text me when your boyfriend permits you to meet me. Tc till then" then she said some random things and she then said "why are you judging my bf he's not that bad" i said "the guy called you names, fought with you and made you cry. I don't respect men who fvck dignity of women, he doesn't deserve you" then she said some random things like "why are you doing this to me?" I don't even know what did i do and then she blocked me and then unblocked and kept texting stuff like "I'm going to sleep. I am not feeling well" then i clearly said "look I'm not a good guy friend and neither i am your bestie" and then we finished on some tc bbye which were clearly not normal. It was like filled with tension. She probably cried. I did say "sorry if my words hurt you but i said what i had to" only once i said this sorry. Now what next DJ?
You were definitely friend zoned. Now you know. I would not have argued with her or mentioned the bf.

Hey I want to smash you.......she freaks out. I would say well I can't want to smash you and be besties too. Let me know if you'd like more later on. Take care.

That's it

Theromanceking

Don Juan
Reaction score
You were definitely friend zoned. Now you know. I would not have argued with her or mentioned the bf.

Hey I want to smash you.......she freaks out. I would say well I can't want to smash you and be besties

Hey I want to smash you.......she freaks out. I would say well I can't want to smash you and be besties too. Let me know if you'd like more later on. Take care.

That's it
That's it
She texting me again and wants to talk. What the fvck i do now? She says we can talk it out

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She texting me again and wants to talk. What the fvck i do now? She says we can talk it out
She is testing your resolve to see if you will stand your ground or not. And she is testing your availability to see if you jump at the first sign of attention from her.

What do you do? Date other women. Put this one on ignore for a while and make sure she knows she is 6 or 7th or 10 in your list of priorities. Focus on you.

If you choose to talk to her again let her know you are busy and do not have a lot of time.

Theromanceking

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is testing your resolve to see if you will stand your ground or not. And she is testing your availability to see if you jump at the first sign of attention from her.

What do you do? Date other women. Put this one on ignore for a while and make sure she knows she is 6 or 7th or 10 in your list of priorities. Focus on you.

If you choose to talk to her again let her know you are busy and do not have a lot of time.
Alrighty Sir. Thanks a ton.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Or you can tell her "come over tonight at _____and we can make up and bang it out".

If she says anything but yes or a counter offer, go NC and ghost her. You just want to fvck her anyway so she will either be ready to fvck or make her go away.

Theromanceking

Don Juan
Reaction score
A
Or you can tell her "come over tonight at _____and we can make up and bang it out".

If she says anything but yes or a counter offer, go NC and ghost her. You just want to fvck her anyway so she will either be ready to fvck or make her go away.
actually in my country it's very offensive to directly ask for sex unless she your girlfriend.

Theromanceking

Don Juan
Reaction score

She wanna talk on phone (call) I'm clueless what to talk?

Theromanceking

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you will call her when you have time. (Then dont call )Tell her i am extreamly busy right now.
Well she called once and I didn't pick the call up, then she called again and i picked, we talked for 3 minutes approximately, she said "hate you for being so rude" i said "when are we meeting for a date" she said "a date?" I said "yes a Date. You have to go on a date with me" she said "I'm not sure of my schedule. I'll have to think" i said "then make your schedule accordingly. Think and let me know." She said okay i will. She wanted to talk more but i said now I'm busy I may contact you later. And then she texted me later. We exchanged couple of texts and then i again said I'm busy and can't talk. She was surely getting irritated as she wanted to talk but I didn't let her.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she called once and I didn't pick the call up, then she called again and i picked, we talked for 3 minutes approximately, she said "hate you for being so rude" i said "when are we meeting for a date" she said "a date?" I said "yes a Date. You have to go on a date with me" she said "I'm not sure of my schedule. I'll have to think" i said "then make your schedule accordingly. Think and let me know." She said okay i will. She wanted to talk more but i said now I'm busy I may contact you later. And then she texted me later. We exchanged couple of texts and then i again said I'm busy and can't talk. She was surely getting irritated as she wanted to talk but I didn't let her.
Her "I'm not sure i will have to think."

You "ok take care." NEXT.

she want you to feed her ego. Don't feed her.

Glassguy

Reaction score
A

actually in my country it's very offensive to directly ask for sex unless she your girlfriend.
I'm sure it happens dude. Get a grip.

Next this b!tch. She is playing you.

"Blah blah blah....let's go on a date on this day". She said I'll have to think about it.

"Let me know what you're ready. Take care."

No more chit chat. She blew you off how many times? Go find someone else. She is telling you no and trying to keep you around as a guy she can complain to about Gary.

"Why are you being rude" is a classic response that you were way too nice to her and now she is having trouble manipulating you. This chick likes being the other woman and being treated badly. Let her have that and move on.

When she texts you again and reaches out, realize she is only seeing if you're still on the hook. You're only response should be:

"I find you sexually attractive and being friends only won't work for me. Take care".

You will NEVER responded to her again unless she asks you on a date or wants to hook up. Period. If she is slightly interested in fvcking you, she will have to make a decision.

If you want to mind fvck her, wait a few days and when she texts you, tell her about the wonderful chick you met and how much you have in common with her. Then go ghost again.

You do not initiate anything else with her and you make your intentions clear and then go NC unless she wants a date or secks. When she calls, do not answer. When she texts, send that response ONE TIME. That's it. It's your only option to flip the script.

Theromanceking

Don Juan
Reaction score

"Blah blah blah....let's go on a date on this day". She said I'll have to think about it.

No more chit chat. She blew you off how many times? Go find someone else. She is telling you no and trying to keep you around as a guy she can complain to about Gary.

"Why are you being rude" is a classic response that you were way too nice to her and now she is having trouble manipulating you. This chick likes being the other woman and being treated badly. Let her have that and move on.

When she texts you again and reaches out, realize she is only seeing if you're still on the hook. You're only response should be:

"I find you sexually attractive and being friends only won't work for me. Take care".

You will NEVER responded to her again unless she asks you on a date or wants to hook up. Period. If she is slightly interested in fvcking you, she will have to make a decision.

If you want to mind fvck her, wait a few days and when she texts you, tell her about the wonderful chick you met and how much you have in common with her. Then go ghost again.

You do not initiate anything else with her and you make your intentions clear and then go NC unless she wants a date or secks. When she calls, do not answer. When she texts, send that response ONE TIME. That's it. It's your only option to flip the script.
Awesome sir. Amazing. You guys are really Don juans. It's sad how these women are really weird creatures who stick to guys who hurt them. Fvcking strange. But thank you and I'll follow the advice u gave me.

Theromanceking

Don Juan
Reaction score

Bro after that day i never texted her and today she texts me and she's mad. She said "Hi" and i said "hi how u been" she said "why the hell you wanted to talk to me?" "Go and live happily." Out of nowhere she texted me this. What do i do now? Delete her number and facebook or tell her to shut her mouth or what?

Alpheta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol. You sound butt hurt that she rejected you. You shoulda just smoothed it out rather than whining.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Bro after that day i never texted her and today she texts me and she's mad. She said "Hi" and i said "hi how u been" she said "why the hell you wanted to talk to me?" "Go and live happily." Out of nowhere she texted me this. What do i do now? Delete her number and facebook or tell her to shut her mouth or what?
When she reached out and said "Hi", you should have said "did you figure out when you are free to meet up?".

End of story. You in fact didnt follow the advice of telling her "text me when you've figured out when you're free" and left it at that. Its indirectly telling her to sh!t or get off the pot, and you dont have time for chit chat.

But it doesnt look like you followed that earlier.

Its really simple:

Her: Hi
You: When are you free to hang out
Her: I'm not sure
You: Text me later on when you figure it out, I have to run as I am really busy right now.

She either texts you with a time she can meet up or she doesnt.

If she comes back with another "Hi", you simply say "Did you figure out when you're free?"

Its either game on at that point or ghost her. Stop playing games.

Make it clear what you want and she either jumps on board or its time to stop wasting time. Period. No more chit chat, no "how have you been". You're being too nice. Believe it or not chicks that are interested like directness and the nice guy finishes last.

Theromanceking

Don Juan
Reaction score
When she reached out and said "Hi", you should have said "did you figure out when you are free to meet up?".

End of story. You in fact didnt follow the advice of telling her "text me when you've figured out when you're free" and left it at that. Its indirectly telling her to sh!t or get off the pot, and you dont have time for chit chat.

But it doesnt look like you followed that earlier.

Its really simple:

Her: Hi
You: When are you free to hang out
Her: I'm not sure
You: Text me later on when you figure it out, I have to run as I am really busy right now.

She either texts you with a time she can meet up or she doesnt.

If she comes back with another "Hi", you simply say "Did you figure out when you're free?"

Its either game on at that point or ghost her. Stop playing games.

Make it clear what you want and she either jumps on board or its time to stop wasting time. Period. No more chit chat, no "how have you been". You're being too nice. Believe it or not chicks that are interested like directness and the nice guy finishes last.
Yhanks a lot bro. She will text tomorrow again I'm sure. I will do this

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
so, this girl ...has a boyfriend ... she calls me a friend although... I'm 100% sure I don't fall in the friendZone... Help me bros
Have you even kissed her on the cheek yet? You are 100% in the friend zone. Have sex with her and then you be outside the friend zone.