Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Theromanceking

Don Juan
Reaction score
so, this girl keeps talking to me a lot, she texts me everyday, she initiates the talks, she calls my phone (sometimes i also do it first but rarely). She calls me rude when i reply her late or don't pick up the phone, i do ignore her intentionally to make her go after me. But she has a boyfriend who usually fights with her verbally and keeps a track of her moves, kinda spying on her and the guy doesn't have parents so he is a lonely ass. Doesn't have anyone in life except this girl. She calls me a friend although i think it's just for namesake. I'm 100% sure I don't fall in the friendZone. But she keeps all her profile pic with her boyfriend. I am not sure how to deal with her? Should i ignore her? Is she just wasting my time because maybe she just wants attention from me as her boyfriend doesn't give her enough attention and time? I teaser her, make her laugh, i also write poems so i have written one or two for her but not cheesy ones, just random praises of her personality. Help me bros

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you only need to start worrying if shes playing with you after you have started banging her

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well you say she has a boyfriend , so first i would say you need to establish with her exactly what is going on there and what she wants from you

if she wants to date you she needs to break up with him

if she doesnt then you forget the whole thing happend and go find some new plates

not difficult in these situations

Theromanceking

Don Juan
Reaction score
well you say she has a boyfriend , so first i would say you need to establish with her exactly what is going on there and what she wants from you

if she wants to date you she needs to break up with him

if she doesnt then you forget the whole thing happend and go find some new plates

not difficult in these situations
How do I know what she wants? This is what I am asking here

derricklerrick

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have shown enough interest in her. Now it's time for her to reciprocate.

I've seen GIRLS like these. They have a boyfriend, alright, but they still want the shower of attention from other men; though they may or may not actually want to break up with their boyfriend. You're her GAY BEST FRIEND right now; comforting her when she doesn't get attention from her own man, making her laugh when he upsets her, etc.

Gradually cease and desist communications with her. Stop initiating messages and reply at your own convenience with the bare minimum effort when she initiates and when she asks why you're not replying earlier tell her that you're busy with your real life priorities.

She's not afraid of losing you. When she loses you she will figure whether she wants to stay with her boyfriend or with you. Right now she's having the best of both worlds, ****ing her boyfriend in the day and texting you at night when he makes her upset.

If she thinks you're the one she should be with, she will come to you.

For those questioning, "WELL WHAT IF SHE ACTUALLY LIKES ME? WON'T THIS DRIVE HER AWAY FROM HER?"

Maybe it will, maybe it won't. But at least you'll stop being her "friend." If she ends up breaking up with her boyfriend, she'll come to you, yes, but only so that you can comfort her, not so that you can fvck her.

Oh and don't ask her out while she's still with her boyfriend. No parents and all, the guy may go crazy and come to your home with a gun in his hand, specially when you've mentioned that he also spies on her.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Maybe tell her you should go NC until she figures out what she wants?

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
How do I know what she wants? This is what I am asking here
By trying to f*ck her.

First of all, you shouldn't even be analyzing and/or building relationships with women you're not f*cking unless those relationships are 100% on YOUR terms. Make a move or stop wasting your own time.

If you're not in the friendzone as you claim, PROVE IT. If you're afraid to stick your tongue down her throat right this minute, you're in the friendzone. Sh!t or get off the pot.

Theromanceking

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have shown enough interest in her. Now it's time for her to reciprocate.

I've seen GIRLS like these. They have a boyfriend, alright, but they still want the shower of attention from other men; though they may or may not actually want to break up with their boyfriend. You're her GAY BEST FRIEND right now; comforting her when she doesn't get attention from her own man, making her laugh when he upsets her, etc.

Gradually cease and desist communications with her. Stop initiating messages and reply at your own convenience with the bare minimum effort when she initiates and when she asks why you're not replying earlier tell her that you're busy with your real life priorities.

She's not afraid of losing you. When she loses you she will figure whether she wants to stay with her boyfriend or with you. Right now she's having the best of both worlds, ****ing her boyfriend in the day and texting you at night when he makes her upset.

If she thinks you're the one she should be with, she will come to you.

For those questioning, "WELL WHAT IF SHE ACTUALLY LIKES ME? WON'T THIS DRIVE HER AWAY FROM HER?"

Maybe it will, maybe it won't. But at least you'll stop being her "friend." If she ends up breaking up with her boyfriend, she'll come to you, yes, but only so that you can comfort her, not so that you can fvck her.

Oh and don't ask her out while she's still with her boyfriend. No parents and all, the guy may go crazy and come to your home with a gun in his hand, specially when you've mentioned that he also spies on her.
Thanks man

Theromanceking

Don Juan
Reaction score
By trying to f*ck her.

First of all, you shouldn't even be analyzing and/or building relationships with women you're not f*cking unless those relationships are 100% on YOUR terms. Make a move or stop wasting your own time.

If you're not in the friendzone as you claim, PROVE IT. If you're afraid to stick your tongue down her throat right this minute, you're in the friendzone. Sh!t or get off the pot.
Alright brother I'm ready to be the MAN that i am. Tell me what i do next ? I'm gonna do it. Just show me the path, Master.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Alright brother I'm ready to be the MAN that i am. Tell me what i do next ? I'm gonna do it. Just show me the path, Master.
Well, what exactly do you want from a woman with a boyfriend? Sex? Relationship? Plate status? Booty call? Dumping her boyfriend to run away with you like some Disney movie? Figure that out first.

Also, you should be spinning plates. The time you're spending analyzing and worrying about a woman with a BOYFRIEND is time you could be spending meeting new women WITHOUT boyfriends who actually want to f*ck you.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
By trying to f*ck her.

Read this again.

OP, internalize this and either make a move or just whack off as a beta orbiter.

You are friendzoned right now. As an emotional tampon. Do you like it?

A woman will mention a boyfriend to keep you off the pu$$y and into orbiter status. She really isn't interested in you outside of providing attention and emotional support.

Theromanceking

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, what exactly do you want from a woman with a boyfriend? Sex? Relationship? Plate status? Booty call? Dumping her boyfriend to run away with you like some Disney movie? Figure that out first.

Also, you should be spinning plates. The time you're spending analyzing and worrying about a woman with a BOYFRIEND is time you could be spending meeting new women WITHOUT boyfriends who actually want to f*ck you.
She is damn hot i wanna fvck her for sure. So what do i do? Guide me master

Theromanceking

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read this again.

OP, internalize this and either make a move or just whack off as a beta orbiter.

A woman will mention a boyfriend to keep you off the pu$$y and into orbiter status. She really isn't interested in you outside of providing attention and emotional support.
She flirts with me and i keep flirting too. I somehow have a feeling that she may wanna bang me since i have good looks and gym physique.

Glassguy

Reaction score

First off, welcome back Poon.

Solid advice as it usually is from you.

@Theromanceking - you have two options. I will eliminate one of them because if the other works, you dont want to think a relationship with this girl would ever work. So lets go to one option which is fvcking this chick.

So you want to fvck her. This is exactly what I would do. Face to face, text, it doesnt matter.

The next time she calls or texts, or shows up.....this is how it should go down.

Her: blah blah blah
You: You know, I get this feeling that you are getting more into me. I want to hook up with you. (dont even mention the bf)

She is either going to say "I do too", "what do you mean" or anything else is a NO.

Her: I do too.
You: 8pm at my place Thurday evening. You bring the wine.

If she says "what do you mean", you say "I think you are attractive and I want to fvck you". At this point she will either say yes, no or "But I have a bf".

If she brings up the bf, you can say "I dont care about that, I just want to fvck you". Then its a yes or a no.

If she says she cant right now because of the bf, dont burn the bridge. Just tell her you dont see them lasting very long and to hit you up when she is single again.

Theromanceking

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read this again.

So i finally did it. I and she were talking on texts and I were giving her one word replies, then i asked her to meet. She made some excuse that she's doing jamming (she sings) i said "yes or no, don't give me an excuse", so she asked me "what is wrong with you? Why are you so rude to me in past few days?" I said "look, in my life i have never asked a girl to meet me more than once before she says a Yes, i asked you twice and seems you don't want to. So text me when your boyfriend permits you to meet me. Tc till then" then she said some random things and she then said "why are you judging my bf he's not that bad" i said "the guy called you names, fought with you and made you cry. I don't respect men who fvck dignity of women, he doesn't deserve you" then she said some random things like "why are you doing this to me?" I don't even know what did i do and then she blocked me and then unblocked and kept texting stuff like "I'm going to sleep. I am not feeling well" then i clearly said "look I'm not a good guy friend and neither i am your bestie" and then we finished on some tc bbye which were clearly not normal. It was like filled with tension. She probably cried. I did say "sorry if my words hurt you but i said what i had to" only once i said this sorry. Now what next DJ?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i finally did it. I and she were talking on texts and I were giving her one word replies, then i asked her to meet. She made some excuse that she's doing jamming (she sings) i said "yes or no, don't give me an excuse", so she asked me "what is wrong with you? Why are you so rude to me in past few days?" I said "look, in my life i have never asked a girl to meet me more than once before she says a Yes, i asked you twice and seems you don't want to. So text me when your boyfriend permits you to meet me. Tc till then" then she said some random things and she then said "why are you judging my bf he's not that bad" i said "the guy called you names, fought with you and made you cry. I don't respect men who fvck dignity of women, he doesn't deserve you" then she said some random things like "why are you doing this to me?" I don't even know what did i do and then she blocked me and then unblocked and kept texting stuff like "I'm going to sleep. I am not feeling well" then i clearly said "look I'm not a good guy friend and neither i am your bestie" and then we finished on some tc bbye which were clearly not normal. It was like filled with tension. She probably cried. I did say "sorry if my words hurt you but i said what i had to" only once i said this sorry. Now what next DJ?
should've done less arguing but sounds about right. you manned up made a move, got rejected and refused to be friend zoned, not much else you can do here except move on with other girls unless she shows up at your door drunk at 3am tomorrow