Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is she playing hard to get?

Reaction score
Hello guys! I'm new here and I wanted to ask for some advice.

Last month I met this beautiful girl in college and I managed to get her number. I texted her the day after and after some small talk I got a date with her, it was pretty easy actually, she accepted on my first try, she seemed interested. I took her to a nice place in town for dinner, we got to know each other better, then we went for a walk and I did make out with her on the first date. Everything went well so far.

A few days later, I texted her again and asked if she liked it and all that, she said yes and that she would want to go out with me again. I searched for a more private place to take her on the second date, and I found this romantic spot/bar with candlelights and everything. The next weekend we went there. It was fantastic, one of the best dates I had in a long time, we did make out a lot again, we talked, it lasted for more than 5 hours. Great date.

Once again, I texted her a few days later and she said she really liked it and so did I. So I started planning the third date. I suggested taking her to the movies and she said yes. Although she said she was busy that week and couldn't make it. So we scheduled it for the next weekend. We went to the movies and it was good. But this time she seemed awfully quiet, didn't say much.

I messaged her a week later and asked her if she wanted to go out again and she said yes. However, she said she was busy the next weeks and couldn't make it. She said she would look for when she would be available and was going to answer me in a short while. It has been more than a week now and she hasn't texted me.

So here are my thoughts: she never (EVER) texts me first, although she always replies my texts. She always says she wants to go out with me, but she is always busy at the same time. Has she lost interest in me? Or is she just playing hard to get? Should I text her, or is it just going to be a waste of time? If I text her again, will I look desperate?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Hello guys! I'm new here and I wanted to ask for some advice.

Last month I met this beautiful girl in college and I managed to get her number. I texted her the day after and after some small talk I got a date with her, it was pretty easy actually, she accepted on my first try, she seemed interested. I took her to a nice place in town for dinner, we got to know each other better, then we went for a walk and I did make out with her on the first date. Everything went well so far.

A few days later, I texted her again and asked if she liked it and all that, she said yes and that she would want to go out with me again. I searched for a more private place to take her on the second date, and I found this romantic spot/bar with candlelights and everything. The next weekend we went there. It was fantastic, one of the best dates I had in a long time, we did make out a lot again, we talked, it lasted for more than 5 hours. Great date.

Once again, I texted her a few days later and she said she really liked it and so did I. So I started planning the third date. I suggested taking her to the movies and she said yes. Although she said she was busy that week and couldn't make it. So we scheduled it for the next weekend. We went to the movies and it was good. But this time she seemed awfully quiet, didn't say much.

I messaged her a week later and asked her if she wanted to go out again and she said yes. However, she said she was busy the next weeks and couldn't make it. She said she would look for when she would be available and was going to answer me in a short while. It has been more than a week now and she hasn't texted me.

So here are my thoughts: she never (EVER) texts me first, although she always replies my texts. She always says she wants to go out with me, but she is always busy at the same time. Has she lost interest in me? Or is she just playing hard to get? Should I text her, or is it just going to be a waste of time? If I text her again, will I look desperate?
Your mistakes in bold.

Translation:

1) I humped her leg and she smiled
2) I humped her leg and she said might smile
3) I humped her leg and she said she might not smile
4) I humped her leg and she did not smile

STOP HUMPING HER LEG.

Why are you asking her if she "liked it"?? Why are you telling her YOU liked it? Of course!

You're new here but note I've said this for five years now: After a date SHE must text YOU and say she had fun or you never text again.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Correction: she USED to always reply to your texts. She should be initiating 2 times per week or something is wrong.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's simple...be a catch, and she will want to catch you.

The hard part is being a catch. That takes time, and work.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most of the time girls don't actually play hard to get, they play not interested and you play the dodging hints game

in this case, she don't like you much but she does like getting free stuff from you

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most of the time girls don't actually play hard to get, they play not interested and you play the dodging hints game
Yo this is the funniest shít I read today.

Why were you asking her if she liked the dates? What are you 11 turning 12? Why are your dates lasting longer than 2 hours? Wtf is a 5 hour date? Why are you always initiating and she never does? That doesn't tell you anything? Really?

Another game guys like to play @devilkingx2 is 'look at how caring and feminine I am. It's just like the movies.'

A
lot of guys would do much better if they just stopped acting so gay. You're taking this chick out for candlelit weekends and she "NEVER" texts you. You asked her if she liked the dates like your tongue wasn't down her throat. You haven't had sex with her yet but you're spending 5 hours with her....

Dating is not like the movies. Stop being so nice and romantic. Be fun & sexual. Don't ask if she likes something, assume she does unless she says otherwise. Stop texting her all the time. Make her invest. Make her schedule to see you. You've taken her out twice already.