Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is she playing games?

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you reply with the standard ... "Who's this?"

#textgame
Wouldn't it be a bit petty to respond that way? And then wouldn't OP be playing games too? I mean I get play the game but not games. Are they congruent?

I say it seems petty because if you were talking to her, you probably saved her number. And if you don't have it anymore, what's there to assume other than: he deleted my number (most likely) or he never saved it (not something I would do. I think having 3-4 unsaved numbers at a time is too much work to remember who I'm talking to). Now, assuming she assumes you deleted her number... That'd only make you look silly because you went through the trouble to delete a number (granted, it has been half a year) and usually I've only ever deleted numbers if I would never contact that person again (an ex, or I moved and it was a random number I pulled but never hung out with). My assumption would be insecurity if I thought someone went through the trouble to delete my number.

So, back on topic. If she is playing games... What games could she possibly be playing? You haven't spoken to her in a year so there's no investment, emotionally or monetarily, that would allow her to string you along at this point. I think a better stance to take is whether you want to smash or not. Are you still interested at this point? If you are, makeep her work a little bit. And if she starts working for it, put the ball in her court and see what she does. Actions.

I'd just assume she's pursuing you. She reached out half a year later.

Last edited:

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally wouldn’t even respond but if you decide to, then shoot her a text 2-3 days later and ask her to come over and catch up. I wouldn’t invest anything else.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP was a troll splinter cell sent to infiltrate the board for a long period of time acting like a normal member before turning troll upon whatever trigger was given by his handlers...

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
OP was a troll splinter cell sent to infiltrate the board for a long period of time acting like a normal member before turning troll upon whatever trigger was given by his handlers...
Yes i saved this board with my sense of humor

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be a bit petty to respond that way? And then wouldn't OP be playing games too? I mean I get play the game but not games. Are they congruent?

I say it seems petty because if you were talking to her, you probably saved her number. And if you don't have it anymore, what's there to assume other than: he deleted my number (most likely) or he never saved it (not something I would do. I think having 3-4 unsaved numbers at a time is too much work to remember who I'm talking to). Now, assuming she assumes you deleted her number... That'd only make you look silly because you went through the trouble to delete a number (granted, it has been half a year) and usually I've only ever deleted numbers if I would never contact that person again (an ex, or I moved and it was a random number I pulled but never hung out with). My assumption would be insecurity if I thought someone went through the trouble to delete my number.

So, back on topic. If she is playing games... What games could she possibly be playing? You haven't spoken to her in a year so there's no investment, emotionally or monetarily, that would allow her to string you along at this point. I think a better stance to take is whether you want to smash or not. Are you still interested at this point? If you are, makeep her work a little bit. And if she starts working for it, put the ball in her court and see what she does. Actions.

I'd just assume she's pursuing you. She reached out half a year later.
Petty? Who gives a fvcuk... the whole point of "who's this" is to fish for information such as motive.

new to this?